Chillout Lya Hostel Bar Reviews

Toprak Lule sokak No:1, Beyoglu Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey

Sheets were smelly, as if they have not been changed since last guest. Towels were dirty so I did not use them. Overall the room was not as clean. Somebody killed a bug on the ceiling with a shoe and nobody bothered to clean this or the stain of the shoe. Wifi was a joke, so slow that most of the time it would disconnect me. On the bright side, it was not noisy as I expected by reading other reviews. 89% rating? Definitely not my experience.

We'd definitely stay again.

• 28th Sep 2014

This hostel is perfect if you really dislike interacting with other people. The staff isn't particularly friendly, and at least during my stay there wasn't much of a social scene within the establishment, like other hostels have. There's no air-conditioning (but there are fans) so be warned if you're staying during the summer.