Chillton 2 Reviews

Vase Carapica (Vasina) 15, Belgrade, Serbia

The vibe and atmosphere of the lounge-lobby was really enjoyable. The kitchen, which had a small little instruction sheet on how to make Turkish coffee was a nice thoughtful touch too!. Had really interesting conversations with Vesna and Mihalo, both whom made me feel very welcome in Belgrade, and gave me a better background of the history and culture of this place. Deeply and highly appreciated :) The hostel itself was also very well-equipped with maps and directions for the traveller here.

Really cool place to be. All went smooth and easy, stuff working there are really great. Very recommendable.

• 2nd Jun 2015
  • Austria

I really enjoyed my stay at the chillton 2. It's location was perfect, staff was very nice and helpful, I would stay there again if I come back to Belgrade!

I stayed at the Chillton2 Hostel when I was in Belgrade, mostly because of the positive reviews I'd read before & also because of a personal recommendation from somebody in Budapest who had stayed there. It has everything I could have wanted from a hostel. Great location, excellent (free) wifi, breakfast. Really comfy beds (I slept so well!) & the staff were super cool & helpful. They know all the best things to do & places to go to for food & drinks. Oh, & you even get a free shot of rakija! :)

• 17th Feb 2015