Chillton 2 Reviews

Vase Carapica (Vasina) 15, Belgrade, Serbia

I stayed at the Chillton2 Hostel when I was in Belgrade, mostly because of the positive reviews I'd read before & also because of a personal recommendation from somebody in Budapest who had stayed there. It has everything I could have wanted from a hostel. Great location, excellent (free) wifi, breakfast. Really comfy beds (I slept so well!) & the staff were super cool & helpful. They know all the best things to do & places to go to for food & drinks. Oh, & you even get a free shot of rakija! :)

• 17th Feb 2015
  • Wales

The hostel was amazing! The location was perfect and the staff were extremely helpful and answered all our questions about where to go and what to do in Belgrade! One of the best hostels ive stayed in! We played Uno with Sara and Andjela and they need alot more practice ;) i will definitely go back to this hostel!

I was very happy here! Good crew

• 5th Sep 2014