Chillton 2 Reviews

Vase Carapica (Vasina) 15, Belgrade, Serbia

It is a small hostel hidden in the sixth level, but it is super close to the main shopping street and other tourist attractions. The hostel has its own style and a positive vibe.

Chillton 2 was fantastic - really good atmosphere here. Comfortable beds, balconies. Decent common room to hang out with other travelers. They have a lot of flyers for things to do around the city: tours, discounted breakfasts, etc. One of my favorite hostels that I stayed on on this trip.

Great place to be! Unbeatable location, super frandly staff and very chill :-). All easy.

• 10th Aug 2015
  • Portugal

I had a very nice stay here for 5 nights in the 8 bed dorm. Chillton has a very nice laidbafk atmosphere and it's right in the centre of the city! I walked everything during my stay in Beograd. It's definitely not a party hostel if that's what you're looking for but you can always find someone that wants to go out since there are a lot of young traveller's staying here! :) Luc

Managed to fill a small dorm room with my group, so it was essentially a private room! Beware of the (probably) most terrifying elevator/lift you will ever use

Super friendly and helpful staff and great location. It's a bit tricky to find so make sure you know where you're going when you first get in.

Very good base to explore the city, decent but not outstanding, watch out for the lift.

The vibe and atmosphere of the lounge-lobby was really enjoyable. The kitchen, which had a small little instruction sheet on how to make Turkish coffee was a nice thoughtful touch too!. Had really interesting conversations with Vesna and Mihalo, both whom made me feel very welcome in Belgrade, and gave me a better background of the history and culture of this place. Deeply and highly appreciated :) The hostel itself was also very well-equipped with maps and directions for the traveller here.

Really cool place to be. All went smooth and easy, stuff working there are really great. Very recommendable.

• 2nd Jun 2015
  • Austria

I really enjoyed my stay at the chillton 2. It's location was perfect, staff was very nice and helpful, I would stay there again if I come back to Belgrade!