Chinatown Travelers Home Reviews

31 Grange Avenue, Toronto, Canada

The room was really cold since the central heat didn't work in that area of the house. At least the guy who received us lent us a heater. Besides, everyone knows the password to open the main door even people who are not staying there. Finally, I think there was a problem with the hot water because in a couple of times I had to take my shower with cold water, I was freezing out. The location is good. They should take advantage from that and try to have the house in better conditions.

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Chile

环境太差

• 25th Dec 2014
  • China

They left me out in the street by an hour at 7am at 8 am there's a bell and a telephone outside and they answer afther many times insisting and said that i have to back afther 10 becose they been sleeping. it's the worts place to stay. I didn't back.

• 19th Oct 2014
  • Mexico

Negativ: _Schlechter Empfang (30min Wartezeit im Freien bei 5 Grad bis man uns überhaupt erst ins Gebäude ließ) _Zimmer trotz Angabe der Ankunftszeit nicht gereinigt _Reinigungskraft (die kurz darauf erschien) war schlampig und hat nur oberflächlich geputzt. _Bad dreckig, mit Waschutensilien und Haaren des Vorgängers (auch nachdem die Putzfrau da war!) _Küche ist eine ZUMUTUNG!! Absolut ekelhaft, teilweise Schimmel in den Schränken! Positiv: _zentrale Lage _nette Mitbewohner

• 18th Oct 2014