Chinese Box Courtyard Hostel Reviews

NO.52 Xi Si Bei 2 Tiao Hutong, Xicheng District, Beijing, China

Great staff, but strange location down long alley - bit scary as a single girl at night!! single room great but pretty small for the price.

Thank you for your comment. It's true that the Chinese Box Courtyard is in a relatively out-of-the-way hutong that can be inconvenient. More central locations like Qianmeng Gate may work better for some travelers, particularly for a one-night stay. Thanks again, we wish you have a great trip! Leoson

Very cosy and quiet. Friendly staff and excellent food (the best dumplings ever), and very clean.

• 28th Sep 2014

This place is the nicest place, tucked away down a Beijing hutong, not too far west of the Forbidden City. It's not the ideal place for meeting young, heavy drinking travellers but it's great for the lone traveller, a couple, or a more civilized group that may find like-minded people. The atmosphere is quiet and serene but it's close enough to get around the city too! Absolutely no issues and fully intend to stop by again someday...

It's quite a good ambience to stay in. Very authentic courtyard feel. It's just that the location is not as prominent as hidden in alley. Overall worth to stay!

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

This is the best hostel that I have ever been to. The staffs are so nice. The house is beautiful. I enjoy every day here . I meet wonderful people here. I have great meals here. All the things are amazing. I love here so much.

• 6th Sep 2014
  • China

This is the best hostel I could ever imagine. From the moment I arrived I felt at home as they answered the door and called me by name! It's easy to say a place is amazing but please let me give you details. The confirmation e mail from HostelWorld gave very understandable and clear directions at the bottom of the e mail, there was no need for a taxi or to stress. The hostels location from the subway station is quite close. Chinese dumplings and food was awesome! Help with tours terrific!

• 4th Sep 2014

Thanks for your great comment! I wish you enjoy your next trip in Africa, and looking forwards to meet you again on Nov! Cheers Leoson

1 2 Next » last »