Chinese Box Courtyard Hostel Reviews

NO.52 Xi Si Bei 2 Tiao Hutong, Xicheng District, Beijing, China

Great staff, had a fun experience, will definitely recommend! My only issue is that the hot water would not work for me for some reason... Thanks for letting me take the bike out, btw!

• 17th Jul 2014

Had a great time, wish we could have stayed in the communal area longer, but things close down at 11pm! But great hostel

It's a simple but very nice hostel! I enjoyed my stay very much. The Staff is super nice, helped us to book tours and find bars to watch a world cup match in the middle of the night. The air conditioning in the room was excellent. It was very clean for chinese pattern.

Chines box is a great hostel. The beds are very comfortable, the free breakfast is great. Lou is always willing to help with anything and the social nights are a great way to meet people. Good location too, Beijing subway system is easy to use.

1 2 Next » last »