Chinese Box Courtyard Hostel Reviews

NO.52 Xi Si Bei 2 Tiao Hutong, Xicheng District, Beijing, China

This is the best hostel that I have ever been to. The staffs are so nice. The house is beautiful. I enjoy every day here . I meet wonderful people here. I have great meals here. All the things are amazing. I love here so much.

• 6th Sep 2014
  • China

This is the best hostel I could ever imagine. From the moment I arrived I felt at home as they answered the door and called me by name! It's easy to say a place is amazing but please let me give you details. The confirmation e mail from HostelWorld gave very understandable and clear directions at the bottom of the e mail, there was no need for a taxi or to stress. The hostels location from the subway station is quite close. Chinese dumplings and food was awesome! Help with tours terrific!

• 4th Sep 2014

Thanks for your great comment! I wish you enjoy your next trip in Africa, and looking forwards to meet you again on Nov! Cheers Leoson

The staff here are very friendly and the atmosphere is very welcoming. They offer some tours at the hostel at a good price, highly recommend them! The Great Wall Tours were superb! Breakfast is not bad, limited choice, but great for the price you pay! Location is great, about a 5 minute walk from the subway, and very convenient to get to other attractions. I would come back here again!!

Lovely hostel with friendly helpful staff. Expensive compared to other places we stayed but expected in beijing. Free noodles were yummy and they arranged a great trip to the wall, jinxaling is the best place to see it! Overall we loved our stay and would recommend!

Staff are lovely and very helpful. I stayed there for one night on my way back to Australia from Germany, having stopped over in Beijing. I had booked for the wrong night and they did everything in their power to find me a bed and that they did! Air conditioning was lovely! and the free breakfast. Very cool atmosphere!

• 25th Jul 2014