Chinese Box Courtyard Hostel Reviews

NO.52 Xi Si Bei 2 Tiao Hutong, Xicheng District, Beijing, China

The best thing about this hostel is the staff. They made me feel at home. I was comfortable and natural, finding myself getting to know them on a personal level and building a friendship with them. They are amazing people. Also, they have many convenient facilities and clean rooms, as well as a design that filled me with a sense of heart and honor that was put into the culminating of this hostel. I felt cared for as a person, not just a guest. It was the best hostel I ever stayed at.

• 23rd Jun 2015

I had a great time and would absolutely recommend the Chinese Box! It is inside a Houtong! Food parties almost every night, great atmosphere, nice and helpful staff. Lee is very cool and a great host!

My stay was short but sweet. The place was clean, comfortable, modern and had most of the amenities I needed. Only gripe is the lack of ambiance is caused by a lack of participation from other people lodging here. Bear in mind this is a small hostel with many private rooms, so do not expect to make too many friends here. Note: The trip to the Great Wall booked by the hostel is cheaper than most others on the same trip.

1 2 Next » last »