Chinese Box Courtyard Hostel Reviews

NO.52 Xi Si Bei 2 Tiao Hutong, Xicheng District, Beijing, China

Great traditional hostel, so lovely!Atmosphere is simply great, I met so many nice people from all over the world.Stuff offer a dinner for a small price and it was delicious!We had dinner all together in the court.Stuff speak perfect English and they're always ready to help you with everything!One thing: if you are vegetarian the nearest place where you can eat is about 30min walk, tho the hostel can cook for you or there's a fruit shop 5min.To the most lively area:30min walk or subway 2 stops.

Best Hostel we have ever done in China ! Thank You for everything :)

Chinese Box is just fantastic. Although I just stayed a short while I thoroughly enjoyed it - staff are very nice, speaks good English and really go out of their way to make your stay as comfortable as possible. I'll definitely be back again!

• 27th Apr 2014