Chinese Box Courtyard Hostel Reviews

NO.52 Xi Si Bei 2 Tiao Hutong, Xicheng District, Beijing, China

Great hostel! The staff are very friendly and helpful. The restrooms and showers are very clean as are the rooms. The location is close to the subway so all of Beijing is within easy access.

• 30th Apr 2015

Great place to stay. We were invited to join in a BBQ and was a fantastic experience. Really helpful staff and really relaxed atmosphere

I really enjoy my 2-day stay there! It's my first time to live in a northchina style yard like this.Quiet environment, friendly staff, free dumpling party make me feel at home. A nice lobby makes it easy to make friends here. One of the best hostel i've ever experienced.

I has a golf Experience. However I think that some standard things like soap and shampoo can be included. Also I think that although the staff was extremely kind and happy, they could prepare some basic walktroughs for tourist. My experience was that they did not have this organized unless it was a paid tour.

1 2 Next » last »