Chingu Guesthouse Hongdae 2 - Mr.Kim's branch Reviews

446-7 Seogyo-Dong, Mapo-Gu, Seoul, South Korea

It was rather cheap for 2 students to stay there for 9 days, although the room was tiny, it had a condinioner, pc and huge bed, it's okay to stay for a week or two, but not more!

I stay at this guesthouse all the time . But this time I had the misfortune to get assigned to the bottom floor. There is no hot water in the shower, no towels, no drinking water, and no ac. Totally inconvinient.

Dear Corey, We are so sorry to hear about your incoviniences at your last stay here. As a regular at our guesthouse, I am sure that you already know that for any problem any member of our staff is at your service. We appologise for what happened during your stay with us, and we are so sorry to hear about this only now, and not when you were here. We do hope to have you again here, and make it out for for everything what happened last time. Thank you!

Lovely staff, which also shows the city and all of the facilities. The guests meet each other and can exchange experiences. The best hostel if you travel alone and it is very cheap.

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Poland

The man from New Zeland or Australia working the night doesn't really do what we would call a service for the client, he does the minimum, may be. Not so helpful either. I would not go back to that place. 8 beds in a room that is too small.

• 8th May 2014

I highly recommend to stay at Chingu guesthouse! I planned to stay few days in Seoul and ended up extending my staying 5 days more. I really enjoyed the athmosphere and the cool people that I met. The owner and staff there is amazing friendly. Thank you so much for making my staying in korea unforgettable. If you are looking for some fun in Seoul do not hesitate and book this hostel.

• 15th Apr 2014