Chiostro delle Monache Reviews

Via del Teatro, Borgo San Lazzero - Loc San Girolamo, Volterra, Italy

they charged me for an extra night and after sending them my credit card statement still won't refund me, very disthonest and have no client service, breakfast is extra 6 euros, there's no locker for security and far from town don't book there

Located less than 20 min at leasure speed walk from main piazza, exceptionally clean, and spacious facilities. Great, and a very relaxing stay, will def stay again if I am ever back to Volterra.

The hostel is outside of town but not far away, a 10-15 min walk, although a bit difficult to find without a proper plan. The site is nice enough, the cloister agreable, the room was large and clean, the bathroom ok. The really inconvenient thing for me was the check-in hours between 3 and 8 pm. I arrived early so I couldn't check-in right away, then the desk closed so I had to leave the building (even though it was pouring rain!) and then come back before 8. Otherwise for one night it was fine.