Chit Chat Restaurant and Guesthouse Reviews

D-160 Kabir Marg, Bani Park, Jaipur, India

No Rating

Poppy and Poonam are both excellent and will look after you totally and offer plenty of helpful advice. I can't wait to go back.

Good place to stay, staff were extremely friendly and helpful....loved the banana pancakes brought to our room when we were suffering from Delhi belly

The room was very clean and for a change this hotel actualy had hot watter. But staf didnt care about my stay, no towels no loo paper. And they shortchanged me for Rs300 and didnt took off the 10%, I payed as deposit via hostelworld.Room was oposite the main desk in the cort yard and lacking privacy when you get in or out of the room,as it had one of those indian duble doors.... Far way from the center,altough close to train station.

a real safe, refreshing environment ,the staff are trustworthy genuine people a relief pitstop when coming from delhi. i couldnt ask for anything more. i really really really recommend this place an should get a place in lonley planet !!!!! i feel at home .......

View all Jaipur Bed and Breakfasts