Chita Guest Inn Reviews

343 Takatsuki-cho, Kyoto, Japan

It's a good hostel. I recommend ! For the next stay in kyoto I know where to sleep ! Very good decoration and a charming staff

• 10th Aug 2014

Nice atmosphere, we had a good time during our short stay.

The room was huge and cosy and the staff very friendly. This place will make you want to stay in rather than to visit kyoto.

• 19th May 2014
  • Switzerland

We were booked to stay at Chita Guest Inn however when we arrived we were told by the friendly host that there had been a mix-up and she was unable to offer us accommodation for both nights we had booked. Instead we were accommodated at another ryokan they ran nearby. I have a business card for this site (mostly in Japanese) but it may be called I KA TSUMESYO. We stayed two nights here and found it to be unsuitable for international guests, and would not stay again, see below for reasons.

• 25th Apr 2014