Chiuanime Hostel Reviews

Calzada Yohualichan, 100 mts from pyramids., Cuetzalan, Mexico

I really enjoyed the privacy and the peacefulness of the Chihuanime Hostel. The location is literally incredible. 50 metres away are some ancient pyramids. What I liked most about my stay there was the location. Unlike staying in a hotel in the beautiful city of Cuetzalan, it takes about 25 minutes on a collective bus (only 8 pesos or $0.75) which is a unique experience in itself. Very peaceful. Super quiet. Just wonderful. Awesome for a couple, friends, or even solo.

• 28th Dec 2013

I believe Chihuanime is the best place if you are looking for a quiet time in touch with nature, which was my case. The ladies cook amazing organic meals and are happy to talk about their women association that supports the community of Yohualichan. It is a bumpy twenty minutes away from Cuetzalan and isolated from communication: no internet and no phone signal. But, that was also part of the experience, which I would recommend.

• 9th Aug 2013