Chmielna 5 Hostel Reviews

Chmielna 5, Warsaw, Poland

it's good hostel,but one night was very cold.

I really liked the kitchen which was well equiped. The beds are very comfortable. The hostel is really well located close to the old town center and to the nightlife spots. I would stay here again.

I didn't sleep my first night. At all. The dorm where I stayed was next to/in front of another dorm so people had to walk through the room to get to the other dorm which was super super noisy. Fortunately the staff was really nice and helpfull and allowed me to switch rooms the next day. The cleanliness was alright in the rooms but the bathroom and the toilets very quite dirty and not cleaned properly.