Chmielna 5 Hostel

Rating 143 Total Reviews

• Brazil, Mixed Group, 25-30
5th Mar 2017
2.0

We got there as we'd scheduled at 11pm and was no one there, the door was closed but someone from the same build opened the door for us, we tried call the number on the door reception but the phone was inside the reception. We've knocked all the doors until find a drunk man laying and sleeping on the last floor, we tried wake up him but didn't work. We had to looking for another hostel on the middle of the night. We want our money back! That's not a real hostel!

• Spain, Male, 25-30
2nd Dec 2016
3.7

The worst staff I've ever found. Awful. She doesn't help, she was angry all time. And I wasn't just me who noticed that. The rest of the guess told me the same. Incredible and awful staff. Same for the breakfast (it was set up for her, obviously). The rooms were noisy as well, because downstair it was a club all the night, take care if you don't sleep easily. Entrance, hall, reception (with the staff), kitchen and living room are the same room, so with the staff in it, it was bad atmospher

• vafilippin1936
  • Russia, Couple, 41+
1st Nov 2016

Good hostel-excellent location,cleaness.

• lucas_ali3427
  • England, Male, 18-24
27th Oct 2016
4.6

The hostel is clean and located in the centre of town or near, however upon my arrival my room was already occupied and the member of staff had to ask him to leave. I had to wait for about 20 minutes for the bedding to be charged, to gain access to my room I had to pass through a dorm style room with people sleeping. The dorm room next to me had 5 guests staying who were playing load music from 8am until 11am.