Chmielna 5 Hostel Reviews

Chmielna 5, Warsaw, Poland

I really liked the kitchen which was well equiped. The beds are very comfortable. The hostel is really well located close to the old town center and to the nightlife spots. I would stay here again.

I didn't sleep my first night. At all. The dorm where I stayed was next to/in front of another dorm so people had to walk through the room to get to the other dorm which was super super noisy. Fortunately the staff was really nice and helpfull and allowed me to switch rooms the next day. The cleanliness was alright in the rooms but the bathroom and the toilets very quite dirty and not cleaned properly.

The hostel is in the central part of the city. The beds were very good, but the room was extremely hot and there was a lot of noise coming from the street during the night. There is a "light off policy" from 10 pm, but the staff came into the room after 11 pm and putt the big light on while we were sleeping..