Chmielna Guest House Reviews

Chmielna 13/12, Warsaw, Poland

Fantastic guest house; perfect for a quick trip to Wasaw. Comfy and quiet communal lounge and well equipped kitchenette area,. Really close to a host of cafes, bars and restaurant and only 15 mins walk to the old town area. The reception staff at nearby New World St hotel were really helpful with queries and requests.

• 26th Nov 2014

Everything was fine, except for the fact that the reception is located a block away from the hotel, a fact that was not indicated to me when I made the reservation. So one is confronted with a locked door on arrival and a number to call. I was told to come to Nowy Swiat 27, but could not find this address. After a second call it was explained to me that the reception is on the fifth floor of a youth hostel accessible from Nowy Swiat 29. This game of hide and seek was no fun after a long trip.

This hostel exceeded our expectations in many ways. Locating the office was easy and just as described in their directions. The Staff working the front desk was kind and was helpful too. The room was secure, clean and within a perfect location that was surrounded by restaurants and shopping. Getting to the historic sections of the city were easy too becaus of the short walking distance and because the public transportation was abundant. I would stay here and will suggest it to my friends.

Loved staying there and the staff were amazing. Did an awesome job to make sure I get my delayed luggage from the airport.

• 14th Sep 2014