Chmielna Guest House

Very Good 90 Total Reviews

• Portugal, Female, 25-30
10th Feb 2017
7.7

When I booked a room I have added a comment stating that I would arrive around 1 am. The managers claim that they have called me during the day (while I was still abroad) and they did indeed. I picked up the call, but could hear no one. The trouble is that despite saying that this guest house has a 24hr reception (you need to go to another hostel to pick up keys). Bottom line is that I arrived and no one open the door. Had to look for another place to stay at 2 am on a Friday night. Not pleased!