Choice Backpackers Reviews

10 Wellesley St East, Auckland, New Zealand

Kitchen was way too small for that sized hostel. Poorly up kept facilities. Mold and leaks everywhere. No atmosphere at all. Would not recommend to anyone and wouldn't stay again

• 12th Jun 2015

I only stayed for a few nights, the staff was amazingly friendly and helpful, the rooms were nice and clean and the beds were quite comfy. Bathrooms were pretty clean (not aparkling but clean in a hostel standard). Security was a bit of a problem, I don't remember being in a hostel in which I had to sleep with my laptop under my pillow because 2 of my roommates had stuff stolen from their beds/bags. There's a safe at the reception but it was a bit of a pain having to leave stuff there every tim

Centrally located. Not enough facilities for the amount of people on one floor and they could have benefited from a thorough cleaning. The atmosphere in the hostel was quite dull. Wouldn't recommend it if you're planning on staying for a longer period in Auckland.

Hi, Whenever I stay in choice plaza. I enjoy a lot it is the place where I love to spend my quality time with my friends. And all the staff were very nice and specially Dennis and Yatin who are the receptionist in Choice plaza and, It is good to have a manager like Valeria in choice plaza she is the nicest lady I ever met.

• 19th Jan 2015