Choice Backpackers Reviews

10 Wellesley St East, Auckland, New Zealand

화장실 정말 악취 냄새가 너무 나고 시설 보수가 필요 합니다ㆍ 그리고 키친에 식기도구도 많이 부족하고 공간도 너무 협소 합니다ㆍ 또한 방도 작은데 짐 놔둘공간이 너무 부족하고 창문이 열리지 않아 환기도 안됩니다ㆍ 그리고 쇼파 의자 등 교체가 시급 합니다ㆍ 낡아서 다 뜯어져 있습니다

• 10th Jul 2015
  • South Korea

Kitchen was way too small for that sized hostel. Poorly up kept facilities. Mold and leaks everywhere. No atmosphere at all. Would not recommend to anyone and wouldn't stay again

• 12th Jun 2015

I only stayed for a few nights, the staff was amazingly friendly and helpful, the rooms were nice and clean and the beds were quite comfy. Bathrooms were pretty clean (not aparkling but clean in a hostel standard). Security was a bit of a problem, I don't remember being in a hostel in which I had to sleep with my laptop under my pillow because 2 of my roommates had stuff stolen from their beds/bags. There's a safe at the reception but it was a bit of a pain having to leave stuff there every tim

Centrally located. Not enough facilities for the amount of people on one floor and they could have benefited from a thorough cleaning. The atmosphere in the hostel was quite dull. Wouldn't recommend it if you're planning on staying for a longer period in Auckland.

Hi, Whenever I stay in choice plaza. I enjoy a lot it is the place where I love to spend my quality time with my friends. And all the staff were very nice and specially Dennis and Yatin who are the receptionist in Choice plaza and, It is good to have a manager like Valeria in choice plaza she is the nicest lady I ever met.

• 19th Jan 2015
  • India

Impressed by how often the staff cleaned the bathrooms. Even at midnight. Which unfortunately was necessary because many of the guests often left the bathrooms a mess. No respect for their fellow travelers. It would be nice if the hostel could provide paper towels for hand drying. There was soap at the common sink, but no towels. I understand protecting the environment, but the counter was always wet. The only bad thing was the bed. Very uncomfortable. Flipping the mattress didn't help.

• 7th Dec 2014

Smelly, filthy and very noisy. Anyone can walk in and out of the place. No facilities.

Friendly staff. Great location. Kitchen was small considering everyone that was using it, but did have all the necessary cookware. Rooms were small but ok. First floor lounge is a good hang out. Rooms are quiet upstairs.

We always love staying here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will be back :)

• 24th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Great staff as always and such an excellent location!

helpful staff, good location

+ could check-in upon arrival (ca. 10 am!), + big windows + fully equiped kitchen + f irendly staff - no lockers (altough there was the opportunity to leave your valuables at reception) - shared bathrooms with only 2 showers and 4 toilets on one floor - very old fashioned facilities with mildew

The kitchen has no windows and is tiny- so it's boiling. It is definitely not big enough for the entire hostel to use either. The bathrooms were also disgusting- couldn't wait to get out of them. The taps were all falling off and the shower was luke warm. We only booked here for one night's sleep so it's okay if you're really looking to budget and don't mind putting up with somewhere a bit grimy for the night.

Awesome location! I believe it's the cheapest hostel in town if you choose the 10-share. Matrasses are very poor quality though.

Without a doubt the worth hostel I have ever stayed in. The hostel has a good location and friendly staff. There were NO other positives to my stay. The rooms smell, its a very old, very poorly maintained building. I am disappionted that Hotesl World even displays this hostel as an option to travellers. Its pretty bad and I have travelled all over the world staying in many hostels.

very nice stay, really ennjoyed living there for 3 months... didn't want to move anywhere else. the staf is awesome and funny, and understands what you are looking for during your stay all of it within the rulles of common sense. safe, clean ( better than my room back home), the kitchen is very small and getting poor in equipments but still allright.

Very nice and helpful staff and good environment. Excellent location also.

Warm and friendly, made me feel relaxed :)

Host was very good. Catered to our needs. This is a good, value for money hostel, and our stay was enjoyable. The only suggestion I can make is that one the showers have a full curtain or block out as you could see right into the shower room (even though we were a few levels above street level).

• 22nd Mar 2013
  • New Zealand

Absolutely horrible place. We booked a double room.We were checked in to a dirty room, the bed looked like someone have just slept in it and the bin was full. When we reported this to reception the bed was made but bedding was not changed. For late check out they charge $20 but the cleaner would block the bathroom between 9:30 and 10:00.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6