Chopper Hostel Reviews

Kotlarska 42, Wroclaw, Poland

The hostel was quite decent despite the poor reviews online. The location was everything and it was super close to old town! The bar and food downstairs were quite decent as well. Not a place for backpackers though and tough to meet people. I'd suggest going with a group of friends.

I made a reservation and once there they told me that i had no place and i had to look for new hostel. I just paid 2.77€ in advance but they didnt give me the money back.

• 22nd May 2015
  • Spain

Located nice and close to the Market Square, but also right on top of a very noisy bar/restaurant. Kitchen was non-existent, and bathrooms were not clean for either of my two days, despite there being almost no guests in the hostel. Guests and staff from the restaurant had easy access to the hostel bathrooms, and one of the restaurant staff was smoking in the bathroom despite signs everywhere saying it was prohibited. At least there were lockers in the room, and breakfast was good.