Christina's House Asilah Reviews

Rue Ibn Khatib 26 Bis, Assilah, Morocco

I really enjoyed my stay at Christina's House. The manager Sally was very kind and helpful and mqde me welcome as I had arrived early in the morning. The accommodation is spotlessly clean with excellent service. I would highly recommend a stay there!

Fantastic, beautifully restored typical Moroccan house, with all the facilities of a western hotel. Every room is different and has a character. Breakfast is very good. Down side: It's a bit difficult to find, there should some signs in town to find the hostel.

Thanks Eva for your kind words. A pleasure you meet you.

Quiet, friendly guesthouse. Very helpful staff, bathroom was not ensuite but however private. At night cold, because there was no heating. Breakfast was fine. Whenever again in Assilah, we'd stay there again.

The location is near Medina. The atmosphere of the whole house is like a family.

Christina's is a must stay at if you are going to spend an overnight in Asillah. Everything surpassed my expectations with Christina being the perfect host. Her home is a delightful oasis, beautifully decorated with lovely touches. She was extremely informative and helpful. I cannot recommend her and her home highly enough.

Good guesthouse. Christina is a nice, if not slightly brash, old bird. Not always the most helpful. Roof terrace is lovely. Guesthouse is clean.

Thank you very much for your review. I am sorry if I did not help you sufficiently-I will try and improve.

View all Assilah Bed and Breakfasts