Christina's House Asilah Reviews

Rue Ibn Khatib 26 Bis, Assilah, Morocco

Fantastic, beautifully restored typical Moroccan house, with all the facilities of a western hotel. Every room is different and has a character. Breakfast is very good. Down side: It's a bit difficult to find, there should some signs in town to find the hostel.

Thanks Eva for your kind words. A pleasure you meet you.

Quiet, friendly guesthouse. Very helpful staff, bathroom was not ensuite but however private. At night cold, because there was no heating. Breakfast was fine. Whenever again in Assilah, we'd stay there again.

The location is near Medina. The atmosphere of the whole house is like a family.

Christina's is a must stay at if you are going to spend an overnight in Asillah. Everything surpassed my expectations with Christina being the perfect host. Her home is a delightful oasis, beautifully decorated with lovely touches. She was extremely informative and helpful. I cannot recommend her and her home highly enough.

Good guesthouse. Christina is a nice, if not slightly brash, old bird. Not always the most helpful. Roof terrace is lovely. Guesthouse is clean.

Thank you very much for your review. I am sorry if I did not help you sufficiently-I will try and improve.

Decent location, great decor and amazing Terrace. Christina provides a simple and some what traditional Moroccan (sweet) breakfast, which is a nice way to meet the other people staying there as you sit around the breakfast table. If you Havn't been to Asliah before, there's really not need to spend more than 2 nights here. It's a small town and mostly local habitants. Christina could have advised us more about costs of transport and also site seeing surroundings, as both were disapointing.

• 19th Sep 2014

I am very sorry that I did not give you enough information about transport and sites as I usually do. Though I think I booked and negotiated the price for your disappointing trip to Lixus, which I think you missed out on as you did not use the very knowledgeable guide. A lot of people do enjoy it a lot, but of course it is not to everybodies taste. Christina

Christina, the owner, has a brusque demeanor which put us off.

Thank you very much for your review. I am very sorry that my manners were a bit bad. I hate that I put off such lovely ladies. Maybe it is my weird a bit dry sense of humour. I will certainly try and improve.

Great, great, great hostel and host Christina. Best place to stay in Marocco after 17 yeras traveling there.

Christina' House was a lovely place to stay. It is about a five minute walk from the medina, which is perfect - Moroccan medina's can get quite noisy at night so the perfect location. Christina was always around and very helpful if we needed anything, but not omnipresent. The place was very clean and has everything one needs, including a lovely roof terrace. Wholly recommended.

Christina's house is a wonderful place to stay in Asilah. Very centrally located, about a 5 min walk from the medina. The house itself and rooms are immaculate, very clean and well maintained. The breakfast is also superb..!! Very recommended place to stay!!!

Thank you for your kind words.

Clean rooms, good location, nice people.

• 27th Jul 2014

Awesome B&B - Christina was very welcoming and the room was great! Breakfast was nice with excellent coffee. Beware of Jimmy the hustler who lives in the same street as the hostel - he's a sneaky devil! Would stay there again in a second.

A group of my friends and I stayed at Christina's house last weekend and could not have been happier. We paid a little bit more than we're used to traveling around Morocco but it was more than worth it; we definitely got our money's worth. The atmosphere was calm, beautiful, and relaxing. This was the perfect place to stay in Asilah and we had nothing to complain about. Take advantage of the well stocked kitchen and make sure you take a trip to Paradise beach!

• 11th Jul 2014

Nice house and room, great breakfast, glad to meet Christina and she is really nice and friendly. we enjoy the stay very much :)

Christina was an excellent host for our stay in Assilah and ensured we were comfortable, had delicious breakfasts and were even upgraded rooms! She was very friendly and contributed to the relaxed atmosphere of the guest house.

Charming hostess and town! Great get-away for a Westerner to feel at home.

Thank you for inviding us. The house is very nice.

Lovely place to stay. Very welcoming and helpful staff. Rooms are big and comfortable with good beds. Bathrooms are large and with good showers. There is a great terrace to hang out. It is located around 5 minutes from the medina and around the same from the bus stop and grand taxi stand. Breakfasts are good. Highly recommend.

Lovely staff. Sally's the best.

Very very clean, quiet, helpful, everything you can ask for in Asilah. Extremely convenient location, though it is slightly hidden. One of my best experiences in Morocco. Christina is extremely accommodating and nice. MOST DEFINITELY stay here!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6