Chung Kiu Inn Reviews

Flat P, 15/F, Hong Kong Mansion, 1 Yee Wo St., Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

It is an expensive hostel to stay in. There are other hostels that have more to offer that cost half the price. The room is very small and the bathroom is shared which makes it not comfortable/clean place to shower, there is only a shower hose to wash yourself. I fell asleep around 11 pm and the staff kept waking me up with loud conversations after midnight. The security downstairs kept me aside a half hour from my room, they wanted me to pay an extra 100 HKD for using the facilities ????!!

Typical for a hongkong "hostel" which means in fact a budget hotel. But for this quite allright!

• 18th Mar 2014

Having the price in mind, the stay there was great, and the location even better. There's 24hour security, and the staff is very nice. The place is clean, and get what you pay for. Very good for the price.

• 31st Jan 2014