Chung Kiu Inn Reviews

Flat P, 15/F, Hong Kong Mansion, 1 Yee Wo St., Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The male staff is a bit rude and the bed sheets were not clean :(

There is only one boy working there. Take care of 3 locations. You never meet with the boss who answering the phone.

• 25th Jul 2014
  • China

It is an expensive hostel to stay in. There are other hostels that have more to offer that cost half the price. The room is very small and the bathroom is shared which makes it not comfortable/clean place to shower, there is only a shower hose to wash yourself. I fell asleep around 11 pm and the staff kept waking me up with loud conversations after midnight. The security downstairs kept me aside a half hour from my room, they wanted me to pay an extra 100 HKD for using the facilities ????!!

View all Hong Kong Bed and Breakfasts