8.1
Fabulous 3,135 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 3,135 Total Reviews
Ciak Hostel Located at Viale Manzoni 55, , Rome.
Italy
Rome Lazio 00185 Viale Manzoni 55
81% 3135
41.8919112 12.5086855
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 25-30
19th Jul 2016
2.0

Stay somewhere else and if there's more than one person split a hotel. It will be cheaper or the same price and a Much better value. The place was tiny, the bathrooms were FILTHY I didn't even want to use them. Thankfully I was only there one night. I left without taking a shower and just showered when we got to our next hotel. It was gross. Breakfast was minimal so it wasn't really a benefit. It was close to the train and easy to get to. The area wasn't the best, but it wasn't the worst

• England, Male, 18-24
18th Jul 2016

Ciak Hostel is very secure, friendly and welcoming. The hostel itself is more like a hotel in my opinion, definitely a hostel that looks and feels like it's on the higher end of the spectrum in terms of presentation and clenliness. Upon staying I snapped my key in the lock of the front door, after retrieving it the staff were very happy to give me a new one and are very friendly and easy to negotiate with. San Giovanni is very close to the metro which is probably the best place to get around

• USA, Female, 18-24
13th Jul 2016

Small but comfortable. In addition to free breakfast they had free dinner Tuesday and Thursday. Staff were very nice.

• England, Female, 18-24
12th Jul 2016

Superb location really close to the train station and main sight seeing areas! Fab wifi and super friendly staff. Definitely parcitipate in the free pasta Tuesday/Thursday's it was amazing.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
12th Jul 2016

Hostel is small and cozy, rooms are very clean, kitchen has everything you need. Bathrooms have a problem with high humidity (no window) and thus could be nicer. Big plus is the included breakfast! Very Italian (only sweet, no heavy stuff) but big. Pasta party on Tue and Thu is fun and yummy, plus you save some money in pricey Rome. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful, telling me about the city, what to see, do, eat, offering their help any time. I'd definitely go back, very good choice.

• Wales, Couple, 18-24
6th Jul 2016

We were given a room in Ciak holiday instead of the hostel Great, modern rooms Breakfast not very substantial but enough to keeep going The location is not very near the center of Rome but is lovely to walk around and there are cafes markets and bars, took around 25min to colosseum and 35min walk to centre

Thank you for the review. Ciak Holiday is in fact has modern rooms and kitchen. Newly furnished. :) Ciak Hostel Staff

• India, Male, 18-24
27th Jun 2016

Excellent staff at Ciak. Couple of days ago, I forgot one of my belongings at the hostel, contacted them for it after I returned to India. They were prompt to reply and say that they would mail it to me.

• India, Female, 18-24
25th Jun 2016

My stay at Ciao was really good. The staffs were really friendly and helpful. The location is a bit far from the center but there is a metro very close to the hostel. The rooms were nice and the kitchen was also good. The breakfast was not very delicious but it was pretty good. The only problem is that the lockers are really small. But overall it is a perfect youth hostel. I would definitely go back!

Haha! Ciak Hostel, not Ciao. Pronounce like Chu-ck. Thank you for the review. Ciak Hostel Staff

24th Jun 2016
6.3

The staff was very friendly, helped show me on a map how to get around the city, what places to go etc. The building is relatively hard to find, (just a small sign) almost missed it a couple times. The place itself is relatively small, and overnight mosquitos become a real nuisance. I realize this is during the summer, but still, the screens on the windows didnt help all that much

Thank you for the comment. :) Ciak Hostel Staff

• England, Couple, 18-24
23rd Jun 2016
8.0

Our room was a 20 minute walk from the hostel so they offered to give us a lift there, when we got to the apartment it was immaculate, and very modern. Our room wasn't ready so the cleaner did it for us on arrival, however it sort of looked like she had been staying in that room before us. But stuff was moved out and the room was so nice. Slightly out of the city but Rome has pretty good transport links so that wasn't a problem. I'd recommend this room for sure. Pretty impressed.

Thank you for the review. Ciak Holiday is nice, modern and as you said, immaculate. CIak Hostel Staff :)