Ciak Hostel Reviews

Viale Manzoni 55, Rome, Italy

It was a pretty average stay.

I booked at the Ciak but I got sent at The Secret Garden instead. But I booked at The Ciak 'cause it's closer to the subway and breakfast is from 7 am on, while at The Secret Garden is from 8. I had to leave before 8 am and the result was that I paid the entire fee without having anything for breakfast. Even a single cup of coffee!!! I found that so unfair... But apart from that the place is a good one, though I don't know if I'd make the same choiche in the future.

Fantastic stay! Was here for two nights, lovely lady from London on reception, everyone was very nice and happy to help with any issues. Just a 10 minute subway ride to the centre (theres probably a better way to go on tram anyways), you can't beat this price for this level of quality. Decent breakfast, but its included, so zero complaints. Would stay here again. Stay here!

• 12th Nov 2014

I was really impressed with the breakfast, very complete, Imean, there were some options, such as cookies and pies or cake. and also, the commitment of staff and guest to keep the kitchen clean. Unfortunately we had to go to another building in order to have breakfast.... the upstair "garden" was very pleasant!

• 8th Nov 2014

“Nice location, nice room and nice colleagues working there.” Stayed here in November 2014 and it was an amazing stay. The location is really good as it is a walking distance to a metro station. The room was nice and clean and well ventilated. Would love to be back of course. Manuel.

It was a pleasure to stay in Ciak hostel. The staff was extremely nice and friendly and the whole athmosphere was great! :) The location is also pretty convenient - 15min walking from Termini and from Coliseo.

Very small hostel and not easy to find at the first time. Quiet. not many space in common area. Noting to do nearby

I was there, six days. Compareted price end conditions. its good, .Close to the center of citys, and several transports, even aeroports.

Friendly staffs, breakfast provided, clean place and cool facilities. They have Mac, Windows for he customers. Dawn is my favorite receptionist of all. She always put her smile on her face even though she's tired and she always answer all pur questions patiently. Nice place for backpackers.

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

This hostel is pretty close to the center of the city. It has a close metro and a very welcoming/helpful staff. I really enjoyed my stay. I was in a co-ed room for six and we got along very well. They serve a nice breakfast each morning and computers with internet access. I would definitely stay here if I go back to Rome.

Very cozy hostel.

• 23rd Oct 2014

Don't think that they were really friendly.

Rude staff. Security is very disappointing, they change your bed without notice. Too expensive for what they offer.

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Colombia

It was good.

The location and staff are excellent, the breakfast is good, bedrooms were clean and shower was hot and with reasonably good pressure.

Free dinner was great, no wifi in rooms, shower was cold, had no atmosphere or any common areas to chill out comfortably. If you want to chill out for a couple of days then this is fine, but it's not a party hostel

Room I stayed in was very poor. Only one restroom for a group of 6. By the time it was my turn to shower, the hot water did not work- it was ice cold. Had to have a room mate call the receptionist to come and check it out. Can't believe there weren't any additional facilities outside the room. The first receptionist was friendly and helpful but second one in encountered couldn't care less about what we were doing in lobby which is why security is bad. However there's free breakfast and wifi

near a metro station, not very far from termini station.

An ok hostel no atmosphere to speak of but the room was clean and well located near metro

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4