Ciak Hostel Reviews

Viale Manzoni 55, Rome, Italy

I could not say that I enjoyed very much in my stay.. My room was near to the reception&common computers so get ready to wake up at 7 am with music! Staff was nice, my 6 bed female room was clean but breakfast was very poor don`t expect too much. Also location is not very good unless you are using metro. Only close place was Colosseum 15-20 min. walk.

It's a very cozy place , small but kinda feels like you are in your own house. The staff is very attentive to your needs. They are very nice .

Great place, good staff

This hostel was in a good location in Rome. Quick walk (10 min) from the termini station which was convient because from there you can go anywhere in Italy or Rome. Also if you don't mind walking this hostel is reasonably close to other attractions in Rome like the colosseum, Spanish steps and Trevi fountion, but only if you don't mind doing some walking. Atmosphere was nice, very laid back. Staff was very kind and helpful. Free pasta meals on Thursdays. Overall I enjoyed my stay.

• 21st Jan 2016

the staff are really friendly and the free pasta night on Tuesday's and Thursday's is a fantastic way to get some good vibes going through the hostel

Nice, quiet little hostel. Staff were friendly and helpful. Other people staying were respectful and friendly.

• 19th Jan 2016

I was put in, The Secret Garden, which was a couple blocks away. The Wifi was non-exsistent, and walked over to Ciak whenever I needed. Besides that, I had a great experience with Ciak, the staff was friendly, open to questions, and provided some great reccomendations. Rome is very walkable city, but there was a metreostop right outside of my hostel. The hostel is located in the Asian part of town, so it´s pretty quiet at night and safe to walk alone. Just stay away from the Termini.,

The hostel was great located and the people were really helpful. We were staying in the seperat apartment where the privat rooms are and we had our own room with all we needed. Was a quit and clean place with air conditioner, tv, WIFI (with a bad conection, but whatever) and a kitchen on the roof. Really nice place and freally close the the center and to the Termini Mainstation. Thank you very much. We´ll definitly come back.

• 14th Jan 2016

Very nice atmosphere, friendly staff, nice people, good location and free pasta night that it was amazing!! I will come back!!!

• 13th Jan 2016
  • Spain

I stayed only one night here, but it was a blast, so much fun during the pasta party, it was delicious and a nice way to meet and hang out with the other guests. I would definitely come back again. Nice breakfast as well. Thank you Ciak!

• 7th Jan 2016
  • American Samoa

Excellent small hostel. Good price, very clean, friendly staff, located near a subway station and a supermarket. Colosseum is just at a 13 min walking distance. The breakfast is simple, but good. The stairs weren't a problem to me, but they might be if you have a lot of luggage.

This hostel wasn't as expected! The bathrooms were in bad state, the beds weren't comfortable the dorms was very cold all the time and there werent proper lockers for our stuff. We booked a multiple room for boys and girls but it smell terrible dispite they cleaned every day, we wanted to leave and they wanted to charge us for the whole stay but we didn't get either what we were promised, but could solve so we had to stay. Only one employee helped us changing my friend to the ladies room.

• 31st Dec 2015
  • Mexico

Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you shrank to the size of a mouse and walked inside one of those rusty soda cans you see in the gutter? Well wonder no more for the experience is recreated here at Ciak! It's all so very orange and dank with beds the size of a pack of cigarettes.

Close tothe city center, but after a very dangerous looking neighborhood. Not the right place if you are a girl traveling by yourself. Good price!! The hostel is nice, clean rooms, clean bathroom, included breakfast (cereal and croissants)

You can't expect much but it's ok for a short stay. The room was with enough space & cleaned every day, equipped with small ensuite bathroom. They don't have any elevator, so it might not be so handy if you're traveling with huge suitcases. The common room was just kitchen & hallway. The hostel is located 5 mins walk from nearest Metro stop, 5 mins walk to another direction to nearest bus / tram stop and supermarket. Colosseum is 20-30 mins walk from the hostel. The staffs were nice and helpful.

Very nice hostel with attentive staff and simple breakfast. Wifi works great, plenty of hot water (but tiny showers). Very close to a metro stop. Free pasta twice a week, which is very nice!

• 26th Dec 2015

It's a small hostel but very beautiful and clean. It makes you feel like you are at home. The only con is that is two floors upstairs and no elevator.

I stayed there during Christmas so there weren't many people in my room. Everything was fine for me at this price. The hostel is not far away from city centre. It's a 15 min walk to the Colosseum and only 3 min walk to the metro. Not much atmosphere for meeting other travellers but the staff were nice and helpful. They prepared free pasta on Christmas eve for people which was very sweet!

The staff there was great and super helpful. We were in the "secret garden" which is separate from the main hostel but it was very nice! Especially the breakfast. Felt more like a hotel than a hostel but our room was ensuite.

• 16th Dec 2015

Nice place but very bad bed that hurt a lot . Time to change.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4