Ciak Hostel Reviews

Viale Manzoni 55, Rome, Italy

Loved this cozy hostel: colorful, very clean, extremely friendly helpful staff. Location was great. I couldn't have stayed in a better place in Rome! And I'm quite picky!!

• 27th Nov 2014

This place is fantastic! They provide breakfast everyday and dinner twice a week, both of which are great times to meet your fellow travelers. My only complaints are that the location is quite far from the city center (but it is right next to a Metro stop) and there's only one bathroom per room and no common bathrooms available (meaning that there's no backup bathroom if one of your roommates is using the bathroom when you need it). Overall, I highly recommend this place!

It was a pretty average stay.

I booked at the Ciak but I got sent at The Secret Garden instead. But I booked at The Ciak 'cause it's closer to the subway and breakfast is from 7 am on, while at The Secret Garden is from 8. I had to leave before 8 am and the result was that I paid the entire fee without having anything for breakfast. Even a single cup of coffee!!! I found that so unfair... But apart from that the place is a good one, though I don't know if I'd make the same choiche in the future.

Fantastic stay! Was here for two nights, lovely lady from London on reception, everyone was very nice and happy to help with any issues. Just a 10 minute subway ride to the centre (theres probably a better way to go on tram anyways), you can't beat this price for this level of quality. Decent breakfast, but its included, so zero complaints. Would stay here again. Stay here!

• 12th Nov 2014

I was really impressed with the breakfast, very complete, Imean, there were some options, such as cookies and pies or cake. and also, the commitment of staff and guest to keep the kitchen clean. Unfortunately we had to go to another building in order to have breakfast.... the upstair "garden" was very pleasant!

• 8th Nov 2014

“Nice location, nice room and nice colleagues working there.” Stayed here in November 2014 and it was an amazing stay. The location is really good as it is a walking distance to a metro station. The room was nice and clean and well ventilated. Would love to be back of course. Manuel.

It was a pleasure to stay in Ciak hostel. The staff was extremely nice and friendly and the whole athmosphere was great! :) The location is also pretty convenient - 15min walking from Termini and from Coliseo.

Very small hostel and not easy to find at the first time. Quiet. not many space in common area. Noting to do nearby

I was there, six days. Compareted price end conditions. its good, .Close to the center of citys, and several transports, even aeroports.

1 2 3 Next » last »