Ciak Hostel Reviews

Viale Manzoni 55, Rome, Italy

Loved the staff here! Made us feel right at home, and were so very helpful! Nice neighbor hood and an easy walk to colosseum. Roommates were wonderful, all in all a great trip! Only complaints...the shower drain didn't drain well, and wi-fi didn't work in the actual rooms. But I'd be back!

One of the staff members here was really rude, when we walked in she didn't even smile and acted like it was a hassle every time we asked something. Horrible woman. On the other hand the other staff were lovely! Dawn especially was really kind and chatty, so Thankyou to her! It's just a shame about the other woman. Hostel is clean, kitchen good, not a far walk from the station, or the colosseum. Oh and Breakfast in the morning wasn't bad either.

For me it was very nice.

• 8th Mar 2014
  • Romania

We stayed at Secret Garden, and it definitely worth the price. The staff was welcoming, the location is great. The heating was ok, and we had hot water. The breakfast is ok, only a little snack, coffe and juice, but it's a good start for a day, and the roof terrace is very nice. The kitchen utensils are a bit worn out, and our room was at the basement, so it was a bit noisy and dark . But we got what we payed for, we would stay here again.

• 20th Feb 2014
  • Hungary

I would not advice to stay if u pretend stay more than one night. toillet is small, breakfeast is minimal, place is difficult to find.

Really friendly staff, good atmosphere and cleanliness. Thanks!

My stay at Ciak Hostel (Secret Garden precisely) was great. I enjoyed very welcoming and helpful staff, then my clean, big room with everything I needed and also breakfasts where I could eat some snack in the morning.

• 9th Feb 2014
  • Poland

Marvellous staff service throughout the days we were in Ciak Hostel. We were directed to another building 2 blocks away called The Secret Garden with a open terrace on the top. The terrace has its cons and pros. Pros: Nice place to hang out, kitchen tools provided for cooking. Cons: The kitchen utensils and cutlery are kind of dirty and old. The worst is the coffee machine-it is so heavily stained that you might not know whether it is coffee or not. Breakfast provided was so-so.

Nice and clean hostel, good location, very kind and friendly staff. Good price for the big and nice room, included a rich breakfast and glass of wine on w.e.

1 2 3 Next » last »