Ciak Hostel Reviews

Viale Manzoni 55, Rome, Italy

no comments

I really enjoyed my stay at Ciak hostel

We actually stayed at a secondary building, named "The Secret Garden", a couple of streets away from Ciak Hostel. Both buildings are very close to a subway (underground) station, and you can also take buses and trams near there. The room was beautiful, and the terrace where the breakfast was served was very cute as well. The cleaning lady was there every day in the morning, so everything was in order.

• 5th Oct 2015
  • Chile

The staff are really nice :-) but ...Wifi signal was poor in the room and the free espresso thing...again they didn't have! (We'd stayed before in the deluxe room and that didn't have as well!)

Our room didn't look like the photos at all. The rooms are separated from the building, if you book a private room. Tricky to find at first. Staff was very nice and helpful though !

Booked Ciak, wound up at the Secret Garden. room was nice and quaint. absolutely no security/reception and the area is not exactly 'neighborhood' type. Breakfast was good. no common area. Staff over at Ciak were helpful. recommend if traveling with company

The hostel has a convenient location and is very clean. They have free pasta nights on Tuesday and Thursday , which apart from getting free dinner , is a great way of meeting new people.

The staff was really nice, breakfast was good and everything was clean. In some dorms there were military style bunk-beds and the lockers didn't work perfectly... but I guess you have to live with these small downsides when you get a bed in the center of Rome for this price. :-)

Very helpful stag on arrival, ready with a map and all information.

Had a really nice stay. Staff were really helpful, was very clean and in a nice location. Thanks Ciak.

Thank you so much for the feedback. Hope to see you next time. Ciak Hostel Staff

Excellent.. very excellent

• 15th Sep 2015
  • Malaysia

Thank you so much for the feedback. Ciak Hostel Staff

The staff here are really helpful. We stayed in the secret garden and it was beautiful. There are a lot of Mosquitos though so bring bug spray. A cleaning lady comes every day. The breakfasts fill you up as well and comes included in the price, there are pasta nights to. The only bad thing about this hostel is it's location. If you arrive or leave at night take a taxi. There are computers you can use in the hostel if you need one. There is also a famous gelato place two minutes away.

There are many mosquito. But the staff are friendly and helpful.

I stayed at Ciak for 3 nights two weeks ago. I really liked how the staff is super friendly and helpful. The facilities were clean and I appreciated having free computers and internet as well as a kitchen with utensils. The location is good in terms that is close to Termini station in just a 15-20 minute walk from the Coliseum. The neighborhood though may not be the best , I was little intimidated at night but oter than that I recommend this place with no reservations.

• 9th Sep 2015

small and cheap hostel. nice services, breakfast included. 15 minutes walk from the colosseo.

It supposed that the check-in hour is 24hr, but they told me that i had to wait until 2pm for my check-in after a 10hr travel at night, and when i finally check-in and they showed me my room in there wasn't wifi. But after this, everything was ok for me.

• 5th Sep 2015
  • Mexico

What makes a good hostel is staff. The staff here was the least personable staff ive experience at hostels

Good morning. Thank you for the feedback. We are really disappointed with this feedback, after that we are so patient with all your behaviours when you came back at the hostel at night, really drunk. We hope to be better next time then.

Thank you for the wonderful stay. The front desk staff was very helpful. I appreciated being walked to the secret garden building and shown were everything is.

Thank you for the feedback. We really appreciate people who appreciate our work. Thanks again. -Ciak Hostel Staff

I liked this hotel, both the ciao hostel and the secret garden are close to each other, the facilities are really clean, the breakfast is not so bad, and the location even though is not on the best place, its okay though because its close to the termini station and also a metro, which is good to be getting around.

• 31st Aug 2015
  • Mexico

Thank you for the feedback. We hope to see you soon. -Ciak Hostel Staff

One of the staff members was quite rude and made us wait 15 minutes without being addressed without so much as a hello. Really close to the colosseum. Walking distance 10 minutes. The two of us (both female) felt unsafe walking out night. Awesome gelato place around the corner. Wouldn't stay here any time soon.

Thank you for the feedback. Sometimes there are rush hours at the hostel, maybe the staff member was busy with other check ins. We're glad that you have a nice time at the gelato place near the hostel, we always recommend it. :) -Ciak Hostel Staff