Ciak Hostel Reviews

Viale Manzoni 55, Rome, Italy

I was there, six days. Compareted price end conditions. its good, .Close to the center of citys, and several transports, even aeroports.

Loved this place! Would definitely stay here again. Location seems a little sketchy in darkness, but we walked from the train station and everything was fine. Lady working at front desk was absolutely lovely & everyone was so nice. Had a great atmosphere, we met tons of other people staying there everyone was super friendly and our roommates were cool. Breakfast included but if you go at the end the good stuff will be eaten. I think would be better for longer stays. no wifi but there's internet

Friendly staffs, breakfast provided, clean place and cool facilities. They have Mac, Windows for he customers. Dawn is my favorite receptionist of all. She always put her smile on her face even though she's tired and she always answer all pur questions patiently. Nice place for backpackers.

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

This hostel is pretty close to the center of the city. It has a close metro and a very welcoming/helpful staff. I really enjoyed my stay. I was in a co-ed room for six and we got along very well. They serve a nice breakfast each morning and computers with internet access. I would definitely stay here if I go back to Rome.

Very cozy hostel.

Don't think that they were really friendly.

Rude staff. Security is very disappointing, they change your bed without notice. Too expensive for what they offer.

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Colombia

It was good.

The location and staff are excellent, the breakfast is good, bedrooms were clean and shower was hot and with reasonably good pressure.

Free dinner was great, no wifi in rooms, shower was cold, had no atmosphere or any common areas to chill out comfortably. If you want to chill out for a couple of days then this is fine, but it's not a party hostel

Room I stayed in was very poor. Only one restroom for a group of 6. By the time it was my turn to shower, the hot water did not work- it was ice cold. Had to have a room mate call the receptionist to come and check it out. Can't believe there weren't any additional facilities outside the room. The first receptionist was friendly and helpful but second one in encountered couldn't care less about what we were doing in lobby which is why security is bad. However there's free breakfast and wifi

near a metro station, not very far from termini station.

An ok hostel no atmosphere to speak of but the room was clean and well located near metro

We stayed at the Secret Garden. Nice location, no too far from the center of Rome but far enough to experience Italian life without tourists. Very tasty ice- cream near by. Nice and helpful cleaning lady, not so nice and attentive desk ladies. Was interesting to try an Italian breakfast as a part of cultural experience, might be shock for a tourists used to big hearty breakfast, worth trying though :-)

• 18th Oct 2014
  • Poland

The toilet is a bit too small. Nice staff :)

I only stayed one night and have no real complaints. I got lost getting to the hostel, but found it in the end. The one thing I really didn't like is that you cannot pay with a credit card unless it is over €35, very inconvenient.

A nice and friendly place, I would check in again.

This was the best hostel, i've ever been! It was wonderful, really close to the city center, great value for money. I recommend everyone! :-)

I was staying in the secret garden, not at the ciak hostel itself, which is located about 3-5 mins walking distance from the ciak hostel. The hostel room has a private bathroom, which is nice.