Ciak Hostel Reviews

Viale Manzoni 55, Rome, Italy

Hostel is in a good location in rome, close walking distance to a metro stop and right down the road from the colosseum. We had rooms in the secret garden which unfortunately had very poor wifi signal. Otherwise the rooms were clean and tidied everyday with good aircon. There is very little atmosphere in the hostel and no decent common area so don't expect to be able to party or meet people easily!

It's a nice place with friendly atmosphere, polite staff, in good area not far away from the city center and the train station. We enjoyed staying there.

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Russia

I stayed in the Ciak Hostel for 2 nights while I was traveling to Rome. It's close to the Termini - main station -, about 25 minutes walking and also very close to the historical center. So it's a very good place if you want to be both close to station and historical center. If you like walking like me, you don't need to take any public transport in Rome. They offer a good breakfast there and it was very nice. I was traveling alone and could meet very nice people there while eating, super nice!

• 26th Aug 2014

I had a lovely stay here. The hostel itself and the staff made me want to go back there very soon. Lovely experience overall.

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Romania

Staff is very kind and good at Korean

Had the best time in Rome and was so glad I chose ciak hostel as it was so close to everything and in walking distance was easy to find and very friendly. I will definitely recommend to friends And stay again next time

• 11th Aug 2014

Its really worth your money. The hostel is clean, the breakfast is great, and the theme of the hostel is nice. It a nice hostel to crash if you happen to be in Rome, plus its close to the Colisium and the train station, both are walkable distance.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »