Ciak Hostel Reviews

Viale Manzoni 55, Rome, Italy

The best hostel I've stayed in. It felt very clean, everyone was very nice, and I was so pleased with the breakfast and free pasta dinners on Tuesday and Thursday.

This place was above and beyond anything I could have asked for! My favorite hostel I have ever been to, and I know if I come back to Rome I will stay here again!

• 20th Mar 2015

had a pleasant stay in the female dorm. i'll come back again.

• 1st Mar 2015
  • Switzerland

Nice hostel. :)

• 26th Feb 2015

We stayed in a doble room and were amazed by the room and it´s lovely atmosphere. Unfortunately the bathroom was smelly and we had mould on the walls. Parts of the rooms are in another bulding two blocks far away. The kitchen was clean but unfortunately very spar equipped.

We've stayed two nights in a six bed dorm. The room was ok, bud the bed must be improved (the upper bed). The bathroom wasn't clean enough (i think it happends rarely). The position is ok. You can reach the center in 20-30 minutes by foot or very fast by metro. The breakfast is average and the staff ok. There was a free pasta evening with delicious food and wine. We will come back there.

Staying in S.Garden(DeluxeDoubleBedPrivateEnsuite),we came late at night to check-in(Ciak hostel),a kind lady gave us a key and we went to Via Bixio to our private apartement-bedroom(double bed)&huge bathroom(bath,shower,WC,sink,liquid soap,bidet).Room includes towels,TV,fridge,hairdryer,kettle which doesn't fit to any plug,wardrobe,nonfunctional tresor.Free basic breakfast on the roof.Possible to cook in Ciak,internet in Ciak,wifi in SG-poor.Cleaning-every day(9-11).Free pasta tue&thu in Ciak.

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Czech Republic

Staff where amazing, a small, but nice hostel, walking distance to the Coliseum. Free wifi, free pasta night, and great advice how to get around Rome! Definitely the place to stay in Rome, when on a budget!.

We were very disappointed with the hostel. No wifi in one of the rooms at all, dark and damp, the rooms were very very cramped which was very awkward if you didnt know the other people in the room and the staff were disinterested to say the least. No help or advice offered and no acknowledgement when we were leaving.

• 6th Feb 2015

in a room for six people there were only 4 lockers. It wasn't a problem for us because we knew everyone in the room but just suggestion!

• 6th Feb 2015

English: Good Price, Good position, good staff… BUT If you like me want to use the kitchen to cook and want to wake up early and do breakfast, definitively don't go in Via Bixio (Ciack have 2 different buildings, Via Manzoni is only for dormitory, double or single stay ONLY in via Bixio), because in Via Bixio: - The kitchen stay in outdoor penthouse so in the night there is so cold; - Breakfast start so late; But if you don't care about is……i recommend it!

Had a nice place to stay in the reception, with a tv, movies, chess, books and breakfast with many things (of course nothing was first quality but it's a hostel, what can you expect) but WiFi didn't reach my room, but i went to reception and there i could sit comfortably and use the internet. Beds were quite uncomfortable, but i managed. Also beware because there is another building where there are some rooms and it has basically nothing of what i said, and you may have to go there

• 1st Feb 2015
  • Argentina

The only perk to this hostel is the location is close to a metro stop to get to the train stain otherwise we did not enjoy our stay the staff was friendly but the hostel is on the 3rd floor w/no lift kitchen was so tiny you can only fit 1 person in it at a time our room was near the front door so very loud it looked nothing like the pictures on hostel world the room was very muggy and the bathroom wad very dirty overall I would not go back

My stay at secret garden was very comfortable, the staff is very helpful and friendly. The room is clean. The breakfeast can be improved. I would stay there again, and already recommended to my friends that stayed there too.

• 16th Jan 2015

Worse internet connexion ever, careless stuff, poor breakfast and no security. If you don't mind about this little issues, beds are ok.

well equipped kitchen and free pasta served on Tue. and Thur. Nice staff and clean beds. With good location between historical city center and the central Termini station.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »