Ciak Hostel Reviews

Viale Manzoni 55, Rome, Italy

Great place. Like most hostels in Rome, expensive. I was just passing through so didn't experience much of the atmosphere of the place but seemed quite nice.

everything was excellent, location perfect not far from the old city and train station( about 30 minutes on foot) ,, room was cleaned every day, people were friendly and tasty coffee every morning

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Poland

Easy place with a decent location (15 min walk to the colosseum and 20 to termini train station). But the shower pressure was like bullets though!

• 30th Mar 2015

I stayed 3 nights in this hostel last March. It was a pleasant stay. other guest were just really nice and I made good friends with an American and Mexian girl. The beds are clean, they provided me with new sheet and clean blanket. They have complete kitchen facilities, means that you can almost cook everything. No oven anyway. One thing I did not really like about this hostel was that the common room is in the hallway to the rooms and a bit noisy at night.

• 25th Mar 2015
  • Indonesia

I lived in the second hotel block . Italian speaking personal was friendly. First of all Stefano. The pickpockets in Napels have stolen my phone, so in Rome I had some problems. Stefano was very helpful and did his best to try and solve my problem, which was , sure, beyond his normal duties. He did more than enough to help me.

The best hostel I've stayed in. It felt very clean, everyone was very nice, and I was so pleased with the breakfast and free pasta dinners on Tuesday and Thursday.

This place was above and beyond anything I could have asked for! My favorite hostel I have ever been to, and I know if I come back to Rome I will stay here again!

• 20th Mar 2015