Fabulous 918 Total Reviews
Fabulous 918 Total Reviews
Ciao Hostel Located at via Guido Monaco, 34, , Florence.
Italy
Florence 50144 via Guido Monaco, 34
83% 918
43.7815180 11.2428170
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
14th Aug 2016

Great location, only 15 or 20 min walk to the centre of Florence. Bed was probably the most comfortable I have ever slept on at a hostel! A bit of a shame that there is not one common area for everybody. Each floor has its own kitchen and bathrooms. Kitchen facilities were nice and clean. One of the showers on the second floor was leaking from the roof badly.. We enjoyed our stay here, but is not the right hostel for you if you want to hang out with people and make new friends easily

13th Aug 2016
8.0

Clean and funny. Silent...

• Turkey, Couple, 25-30
5th Aug 2016
6.3

there are no lockers with padlocks etc - you have to leave your valuable stuff in the office, which is closed between 10pm - 9am. the showers could be cleaner. wi-fi works, but rather slowly at times. about 20-25mins walk from the centre/attractions, though pretty close to firenze SMN train station.

• Poland, Female, 25-30
29th Jul 2016
5.7

Very expensive, 25 euros per night for hostel. I know most of hostels in Florence are expensive but I did not like it. I spent 1 night than I was to stay 2 more days but I have only 1 night booked in Ciao so decided to change for another one which was better. My room was on another floor than reception and I did not feel safe. The toliet was a bit dirty but rooms were clen. Itd oes not look like hostel. No common area. Difficult to get to. Not cosy.

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
29th Jul 2016
6.9

Nice place although there is no much atmosphere there is more like an hotel, bathrooms could be cleaner.

27th Jul 2016

My only complaint is the rude cleaning lady and not every bed gets an outlet so someone is odd man out, everything was cool. I was only here for one night, its very clean, the bathrooms could use more cleaning but still better than I've seen. It is a hotel basically so if you don't mind not really having a common room- its fine. People were eating together in the kitchen when I got there.

• South Korea, Male, 18-24
25th Jul 2016

very good and cheap

• natalya_19962203
  • Australia, Couple, 18-24
18th Jul 2016
7.1

Be careful when you read their website on here, as it states that reception closes at both 9pm and 10pm. It closes at 9pm! We arrived at 9.20 due to a late running tour and only managed to check in because we were lucky and someone came downstairs. We were calling and ringing the bell for about 10 minutes. Aside from that, lovely hostel with cute rooms. Not particularly close to much in Florence but we could walk to and from the train station and the Accademia Galleria.

• Brazil, Couple, 18-24
1st Jul 2016

Really nice place. Looks more like a hotel than a hostel. Good beds, good rooms, AMAZING kitchen and amazing place on the backyard to have a smoke or just to chill for a bit. Don't really have much to complain... but during our stay the air conditioners were not working properly and they did not provided us with a fan, at least. As a result we were not able to sleep properly for two nights. The location is not the best, but you can reach the centre from a walking distance, tho.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
21st Jun 2016

I only stayed one night but seemed like a good hostel. Staff nice and my floor had a nice kitchen with big windows. Bus/train station less than 10 min walk away. Shower doors have to be closed properly or water gets on floor. Seemed clean otherwise from what I remember. Room was clean.