Ciao Hostel

Fabulous 982 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 982 Total Reviews

17th Apr 2017

Overall room was clean one of the blankets were stained. Check in is on time, no earlier. Helpful ladies at the front desk, can ask them any questions if you have and they will try to assist. Guest kitchens are clean, but the chiller section of the fridge on level 1 was not working. Forced to freeze my things in the freezer instead. One of the toilets are without lock! Construction going on at the road, expect noise in the morning if your room faces the road!

12th Apr 2017

Awesome experience! Super clean and great kitchen area! (Kitchen on each floor) the lady at the front desk was amazing and super helpful and friendly. Only 10 minute walk to everything with markets and cafes nearby! Only minor complaint was I wish there was a common area. The dining area kind of acts as a common area but not the same. Overall one of the best hostels I've stayed at!

• USA, Male, 25-30
12th Apr 2017

The hostel is staffed by friendly and welcoming people. They readily answer questions and help with things such as reservations and suggestions on where to go and what to see. There are no lockers but I did not have any issues with things being taken. The showers are good but the bathroom gets rather wet after multiple people shower. Nothing that can be avoided, however. They have a kitchen that works well for cooking and a small but nice outdoor area. I'd stay here again if I ever came back.

• USA, Female, 18-24
3.4

My flight was delayed the night I was going to check in. I arrived to this location with locked doors around 10:30pm. I called the Emergency line to get ahold of someone who worked there and had to call back three times to get through to someone. Apparently, check in stops at 9pm, but since my flight was delayed (and I lacked wifi), there was nothing I could do. They were rude, not helpful, didn't offer a discount for my troubles, and I had to make other accommodations. Worst experience ever.

• Algeria, Male, 25-30
5th Apr 2017

This hostel is one of the best hostels in italy. The staff is very friendly and helpful, normally the deadline for check in is 9pm, I made a delay of 2 hours because of an unexpected event and the lady in reception Hassitek chritihomli me all this time. The rooms are super clean and tidy. There's a wonderful small cafeteria "vienna" just close to the hostel which is well situated. I highly recommend this hostel and the amazing city of Florence.

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
10th Jan 2017

About location : I worried, but the hostel is not so far from SMN. 10 min on walk(I'm short woman). Also, you can enter the platform directly through side entrance.

31st Dec 2016
8.0

A very nice hostel with good beds, clean bathrooms, and a nice kitchen. I stayed in a four-bed room. Two points to note: 1. It is close to the train station (about .3 miles) but pretty far from the city (about a mile from il Duomo). 2. It does not have lockers, so beware. I had no issues with things being taken, and if you are worried, you can leave things with the office during daytime hours. But it is something to be aware of before you book. Otherwise, nice place with yummy chocolates!

• England, Female, 18-24
29th Oct 2016

Standard facilities, Great location. Very near the train station and landmarks!