Ciao Hostel

• bethanw239
  • Wales, Couple, 18-24
21st May 2017
7.1

15 min walk to markets and about a 30 min walk to most attractions. Hostel had 4 rooms, 2 shared bathrooms and a communal area/kitchen on our floor. Room had 3 small wardrobes for 4 beds a long table and a small TV, however only 3 plugs next to beds.One toilet was rather dirty and the other (hidden in the kitchen) was clean. We booked an extra night at reception with no trouble at a slightly higher price. It felt quite secure and we didn't have an issue leaving bags in the room.

• Australia, Couple, 41+
13th May 2017

This was our first stay in a hostel and I highly recommended the ciao, excellent facilities, spotlessly clean , very friendly and helpful staff , would definitely stay there again

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
5th May 2017

Really clean and comfortable! Even has a pantry and a fridge so you can prepare your own meals since eating out can be pretty expensive.

30th Apr 2017
6.3

It's more a hotel with extra beds shoved into each room than a hostel no sitting area and the bathrooms that were shared were always filthy our room however was clean so the bathroom thing could just have been other guests being inconsiderate. It's a good location and the price wasn't bad for Florence.

23rd Apr 2017
4.6

Unfortunately I left after 2/3 scheduled days. No atmosphere, not a very good location, quite a sterile atmosphere, no socialising in the main areas. Very secluded.

• BethMurray
  • England, Female, 18-24
18th Apr 2017
6.6

Wouldn't recommend for solo traveller. Good location, 20 minutes into the centre and very near train and bus station. The bed sheets were kind of annoying, always came off in the night but other than that is was alright.

17th Apr 2017

Overall room was clean one of the blankets were stained. Check in is on time, no earlier. Helpful ladies at the front desk, can ask them any questions if you have and they will try to assist. Guest kitchens are clean, but the chiller section of the fridge on level 1 was not working. Forced to freeze my things in the freezer instead. One of the toilets are without lock! Construction going on at the road, expect noise in the morning if your room faces the road!

12th Apr 2017

Awesome experience! Super clean and great kitchen area! (Kitchen on each floor) the lady at the front desk was amazing and super helpful and friendly. Only 10 minute walk to everything with markets and cafes nearby! Only minor complaint was I wish there was a common area. The dining area kind of acts as a common area but not the same. Overall one of the best hostels I've stayed at!

• USA, Male, 25-30
12th Apr 2017

The hostel is staffed by friendly and welcoming people. They readily answer questions and help with things such as reservations and suggestions on where to go and what to see. There are no lockers but I did not have any issues with things being taken. The showers are good but the bathroom gets rather wet after multiple people shower. Nothing that can be avoided, however. They have a kitchen that works well for cooking and a small but nice outdoor area. I'd stay here again if I ever came back.

• USA, Female, 18-24
3.4

My flight was delayed the night I was going to check in. I arrived to this location with locked doors around 10:30pm. I called the Emergency line to get ahold of someone who worked there and had to call back three times to get through to someone. Apparently, check in stops at 9pm, but since my flight was delayed (and I lacked wifi), there was nothing I could do. They were rude, not helpful, didn't offer a discount for my troubles, and I had to make other accommodations. Worst experience ever.