Ciao Hostel Reviews

via Guido Monaco, 34, Florence, Italy

We had a lovely stay. Just a quick walk for the train station. Has a hotel like feel, which makes meeting other travelers difficult, but my friend and I just wanted some time to chill and be alone, so that was great! Beautiful kitchen, very good for those who want to cook. Friendly staff. I think for the price, they could have included breakfast, but overly have no complaints. The AC was AMAZING.

Fabio and his brother were the best hosts ever. Fabio made fresh salmon pasta one night then later took us out to an area only most locals know of then later some clubbing. It was a large group that went so some of us piled into Fabio's little Fiat and took off!! Everyone had a great time.

Clean, safe with excellent beds! Better than my house!

Everything was okay. But breakfast was not include in €30.

1 2 Next » last »