Ciao Hostel Reviews

via Guido Monaco, 34, Florence, Italy

if price is ok for you, don't check another hotel. Go there directly. Staff from Sri lanka is really good and helpful.

Great hostel not too far from the center, very clean and had a nice kitchen. Would definitely stay again.

GOOD STALL,KITCHEN

Staff were fantastic. I put on the wrong eta and they accommodated for us very late at night which was such a relief as it was about 1030pm and our first time in Rome.

• 11th May 2014

This is one of the best hostel I've ever seen. If I could see only its photos I'd have thought this is a 3-star hotel.

The staff at this hostel is great. I'm not sure what her name was, but there was a woman working the desk when we first arrived and she gave us a great breakdown of what to see and how to get there, as well as the name and location of the best gelato we've had. The hostel itself has a fantastic kitchen, and the rooms were spacious and the beds comfy. My only quibble is that I did have trouble accessing the wifi from my room, and the room itself was fairly noisy from road noise (bring earplugs).

Ciao Hostel is a place that didn`t get it right.15 minutes from the train station but the neighborhood is sterile, boring, with nondescript buildings and almost no shops, coffee bars or restaurants..And this is Florence, Italy! Rooms ok but mine had four beds and three lockers. Umm, poor last man in. Lockers 10` tall but shelves at very bottom. Absolutely no way to lock the lockers. Why?? Three recharging plugs for your cellphones for four occupant. No plugs in common area. Blank walls.

Though I arrived late at night, but still I was warmly welcomed by the two guys at the reception desk. The hostel was very clean. Highly recommended for travelers on a tight budget. I would love to stay again here. Thanks, Ciao Hostel! C",)

Great location, near to the train station and a 15-20 minutes walk to center, very clean and there are 4 people per room so it's really confortable, and very safe.

Comfortable single beds in the dorm rooms, no bunk beds. Clean and well equipped kitchen on every floor. Good location - 5 min walk to the train station, 20 min walk to the historic centre. No real common area to relax and meet other travelers. A big towel included in the price.

1 2 Next » last »