8.7
Fabulous 2,511 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 2,511 Total Reviews
Ciarus Located at 7 Rue Finkmatt, , Strasbourg.
France
Strasbourg 7 Rue Finkmatt
87% 2511
48.5892560 7.7477250
    Rooms available

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
17th Sep 2016

We really enjoyed our stay here. Half way between the station and the city centre we were only a few minutes walk from everywhere we wanted to be! I would thoroughly recommend this hostel.

• England, Female, 18-24
15th Sep 2016
7.4

Very easy to get to the city centre, staff were OK, one was kinda unfriendly as the front desk which wasn't great. The facilities are great, I love the bar unfortunately the hostel seemed to attract a lot of kids and older people so the bar felt like it went to waste. They're good about you leaving your stuff before check in and the day after, I would recommend!

14th Sep 2016

This hostel almost felt like a hotel in the rooms. Hi quality bedding and lots of space. I would stay again and recommend it BUT having no kitchen and no place to eat my own food or tea was annoying. If you don't want to pay for the hostel breakfast option or eat their food/beverages, you have to leave and go find something else. Location was alright. Not too far from main station or old town but you do have to walk some.

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
10th Sep 2016

The best hostel I ever visited!!! It surprised me with the cost benefit of it!

• Spain, Female, 25-30
8th Sep 2016
7.7

The hostel is a new hostel concept. I liked it a lot. It's nice and clean, but: - I would have liked a kitchen option. - There was a constant noise ( machine rumour) in the room.

• Ukraine, Female, 18-24
7th Sep 2016
8.0

I needed a place to sleep AND to work, so having a free Internet was very important to me. When I booked it was indicated that there is an Internet connection. Upon arriving I was given a code for the wifi. BUT BUT BUT noone told me that there was NO access to the wifi in the room!!! So after trying for 30 min to connect, I had to go downstairs. And only then was I informed that the wifi is blocked in the rooms. I ended up starting my job an hour later, working in a noisy hall with poor Internet

6th Sep 2016

It was perfect if I could use a wifi in a room.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
5th Sep 2016
6.6

Very fancy Hostel but really lacking in atmosphere and facilities for travelers and backpackers. No kitchen or place to store your own food. No WIFI in the rooms only in the bar areas. And it barely worked, often did not connect. More suited to business people. Not the place to stay if you actually want to meet people and have a good time. Also it is much further to walk there than they suggest, it takes 30mins at least or more if you have a lot of baggage.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
3rd Sep 2016
8.0

This is a new and beautiful hostel very close to the city center. The room was very clean and had its own, pretty big bathroom which was also very clean. The beds were comfortable and linen as well as towels were included in the price. They didn't have a kitchen, but that was the only thing that wasn't so great about this place.

3rd Sep 2016

We honestly really enjoyed our stay here. But as with all the other reviews, it was a real bummer that there was no wifi in the room. It wouldn't be that hard to install a few wifi boosters so that the whole building has Internet, and the whole place is new and renovated, so I'm surprised they didn't add them while they were remodeling. Regardless, the room itself was really nice, clean, and the bathrooms are very modern. We felt really safe there, and the staff was friendly and helpful. :)