Ciccio B&B Reviews

Via Sant'Alessandro 24, Bergamo, Italy

The hostel was in a great location, just a very short walk from the main shopping street. The room and bathroom were clean and the wifi connection worked perfectly. Some negative points are that the room smelled strange (a bit smoky), and the walls were so thin that you could hear the slightest noise in the hallway/bathroom. The "included italian breakfast" were just some prepacked snacks and cornflakes- not really enjoyable. But all in all value-for-money was alright and I would recommend it!

• 30th Jan 2016

I stayed at Ciccio B&B over the night. The only complain I have is that the heat wasn't powerful enough (yes, it could be worse) and it was a bit cold outside. Other than that, I had breakfast in room, the shared bathroom was fine and the B&B was secure because of the entrance doors that were closed over the night. Location was pretty nice, close to several stores and also to Citta' Alta (must see!) plus the staff was kind enough to order a taxi to get me and my friend to the airport.

We are a family of 4, my kids are 4 and 1 years old, we stayed for 2 nights at a double room with private bath. kids stayed at no extra cost. All the linens, areas and bathroom were very clean. The room had a small bar type area with ready to make hot drinks, juice boxes and bread. The common breakfast area was outside the room and had cereal, milk and yogurt; they also had lots of information about Bergamo sightseeing and transportation. The wifi access is only at the common breakfast area thou

Nice, clear hotel with a really kind stuff. The location is also good, 5min by walk to bus stop n.1, 100m far from hotel is Carrefour. I can recommend.

Nice place surrounded by shops, restaurants and cafes, with easy access to the train statiob, buses, and the funicular to the citta alta. Would stay here again.

I enjoyed my stay at the Ciccio B&B. It's located right in the city centre of Bergamo, just a 15-minute walk from the station and an enjoyable 30-minute-walk from the old city centre. The ensuite bathroom in my room hadn't been cleaned properly, but the owner cleaned the whole bathroom herself right after telling her, even though it was 8pm already. It was clear the new cleaning lady had just slipped up.

• 30th Sep 2015
  • Belgium

Cute little spot. Nice to have breakfast included. Great location.

View all Bergamo Bed and Breakfasts