Ciccio B&B Reviews

Via Sant'Alessandro 24, Bergamo, Italy

We are a family of 4, my kids are 4 and 1 years old, we stayed for 2 nights at a double room with private bath. kids stayed at no extra cost. All the linens, areas and bathroom were very clean. The room had a small bar type area with ready to make hot drinks, juice boxes and bread. The common breakfast area was outside the room and had cereal, milk and yogurt; they also had lots of information about Bergamo sightseeing and transportation. The wifi access is only at the common breakfast area thou

Nice, clear hotel with a really kind stuff. The location is also good, 5min by walk to bus stop n.1, 100m far from hotel is Carrefour. I can recommend.

Nice place surrounded by shops, restaurants and cafes, with easy access to the train statiob, buses, and the funicular to the citta alta. Would stay here again.

I enjoyed my stay at the Ciccio B&B. It's located right in the city centre of Bergamo, just a 15-minute walk from the station and an enjoyable 30-minute-walk from the old city centre. The ensuite bathroom in my room hadn't been cleaned properly, but the owner cleaned the whole bathroom herself right after telling her, even though it was 8pm already. It was clear the new cleaning lady had just slipped up.

• 30th Sep 2015
  • Belgium

Cute little spot. Nice to have breakfast included. Great location.

The lady at the reception was very nice and helpful, I appreciate that.

Great location :)

Everything wos excellent! Safe, quiet place, towels and nice breakfast included. I wos just not happy with no air condition, it wos difficult to sleep without cool air. Definitely I would back there just maybe in different year time.

I went to Bergamo with my sister and we arrived there so late, but the staff were waiting for us to get there, and infact there was a restaurant that belongs to the B&B as well, and it opens, but when i arrived there, the staff were so friendly, and the location is not that hard to find. The staff were really helpful as well, and he can speak really good english. So i would like to recommend everybody who's coming to Bergamo to stay at this B&B!

It has been a great place to stay, safe and clean, although not very suitable for lonely backpackers, as there is no community space. We appreciate the stuff and services included as well as location and air conditioning in the room. Thank you!

View all Bergamo Bed and Breakfasts