Cidade Baixa Hostel Reviews

Rua Sarmento Leite, 964, Porto Alegre, Brazil

Great location, great staff, very helpful and polite

Great hostel, great atmosphere! Specially the staff, very friendly and lovely persons. The hostel is very well located, bathroons are big, rooms have enough space. Breakfast is very good. I definitely recommend this place!!

The staff is really sweet. I payed for a mixed dorm but, when they realized I was the only girl in my room, they changed me for another one, that was almost empty. I didn´t ask for it and I didn´t pay more for it, but I loved this attitude. It shows how they care with their guests. The place is clean, with a good atmosphere and nice people. Breakfast included, what is always a good thing, and amazing location, in the heart of Cidade Baixa, the bohemian neighborhood of Porto Alegre.

View all Porto Alegre Hostels