Cielo Rojo Hostel Oaxaca Reviews

Xicotencatl 121, Centro, Oaxaca, Mexico

People make all the difference. Besides best location, spacious and comfy lobby and swimming pool area, couple of hammocks, loads of information on activities, arrangements on tours, the staff single handedly will win your heart. I stayed here for 4 nights. I extended 2 nights just because the staff is so good, and I felt known and homely in the big city. They get good crowd. There is ample of opportunities to social, and hang out with people staying there. The terrace (roof) area is awesome.

Truly enjoyed my stay at Cielo Rojo - Susana and her staff were wonderful, always helpful and even took us out into the Oaxaca nightlife. Will visit again.

The staff make this place, super friendly and helpful. Great place to stay

I definitely enjoyed the people the most, it was the rainy season. The Mitla double tour was pretty good

I had a really good time in Cielo Rojo, the staff are incredible, nice and they made me feel like part of their family. Equipo!!!

• 21st Apr 2015
  • Mexico

My first idea was to stay one night but I ended up staying more because I liked the hostel. Susana and the staff helped me with information about tours and things to do in the city. I love the roof top terrace, such a cool place to chill. If you like to party, they know when and where.

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Luxembourg

Great hostal. Good value for money. The staff are fun to hang out with and I met some cool people while staying there. The location is good too, easy to walk anywhere in the city. It felt safe as well.

Cielo Rojo is a great place to stay!! The staff is really helpful and suuper flexible, always willing to help! Its location is just what you can ask for, pretty near from hotspots and key sightseeing + the bus terminal. Since my friend and I arrived everyone welcomed us and it felt like family. You can chill out everywhere! I will definetely come back next time, for sure it is THE place to stay in Oaxaca! THANKS SO MUCH for everything!

very dirty ! arks there a refrigerator full of empty beer bottles and smelly !! sucks !!single room 400 pesos is dirty and sad ! better not to mention the bathroom !for that price there are better facilities ! Altro

• 11th Mar 2015