Cielo Rojo Hostel Oaxaca Reviews

Xicotencatl 121, Centro, Oaxaca, Mexico

The staff make this place, super friendly and helpful. Great place to stay

I definitely enjoyed the people the most, it was the rainy season. The Mitla double tour was pretty good

I had a really good time in Cielo Rojo, the staff are incredible, nice and they made me feel like part of their family. Equipo!!!

• 21st Apr 2015
  • Mexico

My first idea was to stay one night but I ended up staying more because I liked the hostel. Susana and the staff helped me with information about tours and things to do in the city. I love the roof top terrace, such a cool place to chill. If you like to party, they know when and where.

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Luxembourg

Great hostal. Good value for money. The staff are fun to hang out with and I met some cool people while staying there. The location is good too, easy to walk anywhere in the city. It felt safe as well.

Cielo Rojo is a great place to stay!! The staff is really helpful and suuper flexible, always willing to help! Its location is just what you can ask for, pretty near from hotspots and key sightseeing + the bus terminal. Since my friend and I arrived everyone welcomed us and it felt like family. You can chill out everywhere! I will definetely come back next time, for sure it is THE place to stay in Oaxaca! THANKS SO MUCH for everything!

very dirty ! arks there a refrigerator full of empty beer bottles and smelly !! sucks !!single room 400 pesos is dirty and sad ! better not to mention the bathroom !for that price there are better facilities ! Altro

• 11th Mar 2015

Bathrooms and toilet extraordinarily facilities dirty, no toilet paper

Great, very relaxed hostel, easy to meet other travellers, good value for money, staff very friendly and helpful. We will stay again when we around.

• 12th Jan 2015
  • Poland

Pretty nice, a people have mentioned earlier the owner is fun, helpful and funny and really adds something special to the place. The layout makes it feel very communal, Wifi in the rooms is a bonus, good location, feels safe. The only gripe is that they turned the water off at night when i was there which meant the toilet didnt flush and if you got up early then couldnt use the bathroom at all. Dont know if its the norm though, i was only there for two nights.

This Place is AWESOME! Great location, good energies, good vibes, and cool people. Susana is the best! Coming back soon.

• 10th Jan 2015

Shower was a bit difficult but staff were amazing, very helpful and allowed us to store our bags for the day whilst we waited for our bus. Carefree atmosphere with good security and good wifi. Breakfast was a bonus.

• 8th Jan 2015