Cimarron House Reviews

3702 Cimarron Street, Los Angeles, USA

PROS: It's cool to stay in a mansion, the pool is ace, the breakfast is good, the staff are (for the most part) very friendly and the price is great. Laundry is free too. CONS: It's in the middle of nowhere in terms of bars or whatnot. No bar in the hostel either. Not set up that great to meet people, apart from the ace pool area. Also I think the family are still living there now so it's kind of weird - you're never really sure where you're allowed to go and where not. Wi-fi is iffy.

I arrived there and the hostel was overbooked. The staff was very gentle trying to solve, but inevitably I needed to sleep on the living room, close to the reception on a inflate matress. And they only told me about this overbooking after my payment. It wasn't so fair.

It was really dirty! I booked a 6 bed dorm and got a 11 bed dorm! I made an reservation and when a came at 7 p.m. I had to wait till 9:45 p.m. to get into the room. The staff and the atmosphere is ok. When you stay there longer I think it is like a family. There were also not enough good working and clean washrooms.

• 6th Mar 2015

My partner and I booked 6dorm for 4nights and there were full of people already in all dorms But the kind manager, he upgraded to private room for us for 3nights! That was amazing and we appreciated his kindness and good management! Breakfast was very great ever! ( you should try :) we really enjoyed staying there. Rooms and bathroom were just like house also clean. Location is little bit away from downtown but there is Metro which is just 10min walk away! I highly recommend this hostel!! :)

• 6th Mar 2015
  • South Korea

By Arrival was the House full. There were no Details about my booking and i had to move in a House a Kilometer away. There were no Staff there and i had to walk a kilometer for Breakfast. A Black nearly started fighting with me,because i looked at Hime after he was for 40 minutes in Bath and used all warm Water. The Breakfast,well,...That was excellent. but then. No details regarding Airport transfer,No telefon number,not even after asking a few Times.No details about Age restriction.

A good hostel, a perfect breakfast in the morning, a pleasant place.

• 11th Feb 2015
  • Russia

Alone the Breakfast is a Reason why to stay there

We enjoyed the atmosphere a lot, the breakfast had good quality good taste the amount served was more than enough to start the day. Nowadays everyone is carrying a global mobile phone not our case so for those few ones that get there without means of communication a pay phone could be a nice gesture. Also it would be convenient a list with the basic numbers and knowledge on how these operate, particularly aiport shuttles and public transportation. Please a chair or table x all rooms a MUST

• 25th Dec 2014