Cinderella Apartment Reviews

No30,An Ning Zhuang East Road, Hai Dian District, Beijing, China

Staff was very helpful. Got info on where i could book train tickets. Called a taxi for me on the day I left. Rooms were OK, facilities clean. Location wasn't as bad as I thought. Pleasant neighborhood. Not industrial and run down as I thought. Try to avoid morning rush hour though. Apart from that, everything was fine. Took 40 minutes to get to Beijing South Railway Station on a rush hour morning. Not too long, since I was expecting longer commute times.

• 10th May 2014
  • Mongolia

The common area was filthy dirty gross yucky ick ick ick. The separate sleeping room was clean enough. This property was slated for renovation when I left, so maybe they did not keep things as clean as normal because it was going to be redone in a month or so.