Cinderella Hotel Shifoying Reviews

No99,Shifoying Dongli, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China

Hi Room didn't have window and it was not mentioned in the web when I was booking.

Nice place to stay. Affordable rates. Good service. Kitchen available to cook. 24hrs wifi. Really enjoyd stayg thr.

• 27th Sep 2014
  • India

Information about how to find the hostel when arriving by subway (for example from airport) should be improved, it is very hard now

The staff was friendly and helpful but they spoke little English. The hostel was really hard to find and is very far to metro (25 min). Bus stations are near but the traffic in Beijing ist like hell. All in all it was okay but its really far from the touristic spots in Beijing.

The staff was so incredibly patient, understanding, and helpful. I accidentally locked myself out of room because I kept my key too close to my phone, and the front desk hooked me up with a new key in no time. The rooms are also very clean for a place this economical in China, with all the basics in working order: air conditioning, a shower, toiletries, even shower sandals, and fresh sheets. I was definitely satisfied with the value for the price, and recommend to anyone on a student budget.

• 5th Aug 2014