Cinderella Hotel Shifoying Reviews

No99,Shifoying Dongli, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China

If you don't speak any Chinese the location will be HIGHLY inconvenient for you - especially finding the place, and also if you want to save money by taking the subway, which is a half hour walk away. Bus is more convenient but you'll need chinese to figure it out. However the hostel was great value for money considering Beijing prices (room is nothing special but you get what you pay for) and the staff were very lovely, new towels every day.

As a whole, it is a good value for your money, but you give up some comforts for a good price. It's a 15 min walk to metro station, the plumbing is bad (smelly bathrooms and toilets that don't flush), most of the staff has poor English, the beds are hard (even for Chinese standards) and rooms don't give a clean impression. All- in-all, with a fair price for a private with bathroom and a good metro system in Beijing, I plan on staying again.

Very far from the subway station. Far from downtown. Very difficult to find, even taxi drivers would not find it. my room had lots of hair on the floor. it was not cleaned properly. my room did not even have soap!

I very like the hostel and its atmosphere, but rooms are very small and you always need to walk up the hill to reach the hostel.

”Really its amazing to find a room in Beijing in such a low price.I enjoyed my staying in Cinderella.I will make my another stay only in Cinderella when I will be there.But I am sure ,can we spend a night with our girlfriend or not. BHATTA DHARM DEV NEPAL HEBEI NORMAL UNIVERSITY

• 15th Mar 2014