Cinderella Hotel Shifoying Reviews

No99,Shifoying Dongli, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China

The staff was so incredibly patient, understanding, and helpful. I accidentally locked myself out of room because I kept my key too close to my phone, and the front desk hooked me up with a new key in no time. The rooms are also very clean for a place this economical in China, with all the basics in working order: air conditioning, a shower, toiletries, even shower sandals, and fresh sheets. I was definitely satisfied with the value for the price, and recommend to anyone on a student budget.

• 5th Aug 2014

If you don't speak any Chinese the location will be HIGHLY inconvenient for you - especially finding the place, and also if you want to save money by taking the subway, which is a half hour walk away. Bus is more convenient but you'll need chinese to figure it out. However the hostel was great value for money considering Beijing prices (room is nothing special but you get what you pay for) and the staff were very lovely, new towels every day.

As a whole, it is a good value for your money, but you give up some comforts for a good price. It's a 15 min walk to metro station, the plumbing is bad (smelly bathrooms and toilets that don't flush), most of the staff has poor English, the beds are hard (even for Chinese standards) and rooms don't give a clean impression. All- in-all, with a fair price for a private with bathroom and a good metro system in Beijing, I plan on staying again.

Very far from the subway station. Far from downtown. Very difficult to find, even taxi drivers would not find it. my room had lots of hair on the floor. it was not cleaned properly. my room did not even have soap!

I very like the hostel and its atmosphere, but rooms are very small and you always need to walk up the hill to reach the hostel.