Cinnamon Hostel Poznan Reviews

Gwarna 10/2, Poznan, Poland

The hostel itself is nice, friendly staff and good location. It was only lacking atmosphere, I was one of the few people staying there…. Make sure to take their phone number with you, the first time you need to call them to open the gate.

thank you for taking the time to write an review. Unfortunately the time you were our guest is off season for us, so we don't have many guests. In order to come inside our hostel you have use the intercom to pass the gate so the strangers won't come inside. Regards, Stuff

A great hostel. Had a nice, homely feel to it. Wonderful staff, easy-going vibe. This is my kind of hostel. I will go back there next month.

Decent place, staff are friendly enough, would recomend for a quick stayover in poznan.

The staff was so helpful, kind, and considerate. The Internet was good in the common room but didn't reach the farther dorms. The showers were nice and the bed were comfy, and it was in a really good location - right next to the imperial castle!

I hope the staffs could be more friendly and introduce poznan to the traveler. Nevertheless they are helpful. Near to the center, easy connected to desire transportation, near to the 24 hours fast food like MCD.

I had one night stay with my boyfriend in the hostel. It was fine for just one night, but the hostel is not designed to be cozy and friendly. The door on the first floor that leads to the dorm is always locked. It can be opened only by the hostel reception staff. Also the wooden floors are very noisy, making the stay in the dorm very noisy. Cleanliness of the bed linen was very good, but I cannot say the same about the fridge(was smelling terribly)and the laundry machine Location is perfect.

Dear Mrs., The door to the second part of the hostel are locked, for the safety of our guests. Staff holds the key, therefor reception is open around the clock and at the request of guests opens the door, which is not a problem. Fridge is cleaned once a week, but we have no influence on what they put to her guests. We can not open the food belonging to the guests. We throw away everything after the departure of guest. Yours sincerely, Oktawia Petrow Menager Cinnamon Hostel