Cinnamon Hostel Poznan Reviews

Gwarna 10/2, Poznan, Poland

I loved the cinnamon hostel so much i stayed 2 weeks . Matt is a star - he was very helpful and is the best employee in the hostel ., the girls were helpful and friendly . The manager Octavia is hard working ( and beautiful )- Natalie , Asia , Maria and Evalina (great eyes) are all great ( and beautiful ) - the hostel is a quiet home environment so it suited me fine. It does not have many international guests that should change ,so you should stay here - I award this hostel 100 % .

It is a dirty cheap hostel with good breakfast. One of the receptionists is very unpleasant.

Hello! I would like ask you what exactly you mean "dirty hostel"? Your answer will help me to find and fix the problem. Thank you in advance, Renata Sztajer owner