Cinnamon Hostel Poznan Reviews

Gwarna 10/2, Poznan, Poland

Great people working there! Olaf, you are the best!!!

I stayed 1 night in 3 bed private room. Our room is quite big and it also has 1 sofa and 2 chairs. The most important part (for me) the room and toilets are very clean. Staff members are very nice and the location was great so close to old town! I would stay here if I come again.

The hostel itself is nice, friendly staff and good location. It was only lacking atmosphere, I was one of the few people staying there…. Make sure to take their phone number with you, the first time you need to call them to open the gate.

thank you for taking the time to write an review. Unfortunately the time you were our guest is off season for us, so we don't have many guests. In order to come inside our hostel you have use the intercom to pass the gate so the strangers won't come inside. Regards, Stuff

A great hostel. Had a nice, homely feel to it. Wonderful staff, easy-going vibe. This is my kind of hostel. I will go back there next month.

Decent place, staff are friendly enough, would recomend for a quick stayover in poznan.

The staff was so helpful, kind, and considerate. The Internet was good in the common room but didn't reach the farther dorms. The showers were nice and the bed were comfy, and it was in a really good location - right next to the imperial castle!