Cinnamon Hostel Poznan Reviews

Gwarna 10/2, Poznan, Poland

I stayed there one night, but it was enough for me to judge it. The staff are cool and there is place to relax and sit. the Location is perfect and the hostel isn't crowded or that noisy, Greetings from Lexington to Suzana ^^ and Olaf :) !

Great people working there! Olaf, you are the best!!!

I stayed 1 night in 3 bed private room. Our room is quite big and it also has 1 sofa and 2 chairs. The most important part (for me) the room and toilets are very clean. Staff members are very nice and the location was great so close to old town! I would stay here if I come again.

The hostel itself is nice, friendly staff and good location. It was only lacking atmosphere, I was one of the few people staying there…. Make sure to take their phone number with you, the first time you need to call them to open the gate.

thank you for taking the time to write an review. Unfortunately the time you were our guest is off season for us, so we don't have many guests. In order to come inside our hostel you have use the intercom to pass the gate so the strangers won't come inside. Regards, Stuff