Cinnamon Hostel Poznan Reviews

Gwarna 10/2, Poznan, Poland

staff were awesome! had some great chats. location is excellent. Wi-Fi didn't work in all rooms though this is OK because in the main part and common area was fast and had a common computer for the use. security to each individual room lack but needed to be buzzed into the building so there are only guests. said kitchen in the same room as reception, I felt uncomfortable cooking, so I didn't.

I loved the cinnamon hostel so much i stayed 2 weeks . Matt is a star - he was very helpful and is the best employee in the hostel ., the girls were helpful and friendly . The manager Octavia is hard working ( and beautiful )- Natalie , Asia , Maria and Evalina (great eyes) are all great ( and beautiful ) - the hostel is a quiet home environment so it suited me fine. It does not have many international guests that should change ,so you should stay here - I award this hostel 100 % .