Cinnamon Hostel Reviews

Str. Kazimierza Wielkiego 67, Wroclaw, Poland

Grat stay at this hostel, very nice service and quite good location. Rooms, kitchen and other services were really cool. I would only have a complaint, and this is the beds, the mattress is a bit too hard and the pillow a bit too high as well. Despite this, the rest was great!

Good hostel great location! Staying there in January felt a bit cold in all areas. Heating was working but definitely not enough to warm up dorms and commun areas. Staff was always very helpful and available!

Has everything you need, and nice friendly staff :)

Very nice place, comfortable, quite clean warm in winter and welcoming

• 20th Jan 2016

Easy hostal, lovely city, the reception its full with Magda and Victor taking care of everything at night, awesome dudes, Paolo to bring some atmosphere on the hostal and show you arround, has a nice kitchen to prepare you whatever you like and share, the thing is that has just a couple of bathrooms, and you have to wait sometimes, but besides that, i sleep like a baby, thanks to Magda for being my clock at the check out and giving the info for the bus haha, i wouldn´t made it hehe. tnx guys

We booked online but wr got there and there was no room for us to sleep, the hostel was overbooked. They sent us to a hotel that was 3km away (payed the diference of course but still payed the same price to stay in a bad hostel very far from the center. We werent happy at all.

• 5th Dec 2015
  • Spain

It would be nice to have lockers in the rooms. Otherwise, everything was perfect.

Nice place and nice staff, very clean.

Very helpful staff. Great location. Not as lively as I expected. Free breakfast and good insight on sightseeing. Worth it.

Nice hostel. Close to the city centre. Was a bit quiet, but I was there out of season. One of the better ones in Wroclaw.

Nice place, location is near city center and also train station. Breakfest is included. I can recomment this hostel to you.

This is the first time I've stayed in a hostel and it was really good. I stayed in 3 bed private room. Room is clean and big, the bathrooms are seperated for male&female and very clean. The decoration of the hostel is very creative and they have so many brochures about what to do in Wroclaw. Also the staff is nice :) I recommend this hostel.

All in all it is a nice hostel, but there were some negative things: the wifi connection was very bad ( it worked only in the reception room), our room was freezing cold because they didn't turn on the heater and the breakfast was very poor as well. There was just black tea, instant coffee, cornflakes and white toast bread that didn't taste good. Positive was the cleanliness, the location and the interior of the hostel.

Really nice design of the hostel and great service by the receptionist, enjoyed my stay in wroclaw. Will definitely choose this hostel again if im back in wroclaw :)

A good hostel right by the city center. Good value for money with good breakfast. Staff are helpful and enthusiastic.

Hostel is clean and tidy, unfortunately I stayed in a room with someone who smelled terrible. There aren't very many washrooms and showers, might have a line up waiting for one. Wifi is good throughout the hostel. Breakfast is included so no complaints. Staff was friendly and helpful.

We only stayed for one night in middle of our trip but it was nicely located and the service was very friendly. The rooms were clean and it was peaceful.

The most efficient hostel I've ever stayed in. Many thanks! :)

Good hostel, hard to meet people.

The hostel looks very nice, however when I arrived to check in there was nobody at the reception (and that's ok, everybody has their needs), and two guys lying on a couch nearby told me quite rudely that 'I had to wait'. The staff was just doing their job, it looked like they didn't enjoy it all and they weren't interested in meeting people from abroad, as well as the other guests. I found a bug on my pillow. Bathrooms were dirty. I was afraid of two old guys sleeping in my room.