Cinnamon Hostel Reviews

Str. Kazimierza Wielkiego 67, Wroclaw, Poland

Perfect location and very nice atmosphere. It was a good choice. I'll be back, definitely :)

For a locker you have to pay extra. Not enough toilets for the hostel size. Otherwise the staff was really friendly and helpful.

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Czech Republic

The hostel is not bad, but from the pics it looks better. The place is a little bit neglected (spot on the walls, dirty floor), but they are changing the doors of the rooms, so maybe they are improving about that. The breakfat was ok. Bathrooms are separate between women and men (very good!), not super clean. Good position, 5 minutes walking from the center. There is a guitar that costumers can play !!

Good value for money if you want to spend night in central location.

Bathrooms, room... were DIRTY: hears on the sheets, dust everywhere, unconfortable beds, bad smell. Also, they sell me one room without heating on FEBRUARY because other rooms were complete and without any discount! There many hostels in the center with better condicions and PRICE than cinnamon hostel.

• 30th Jan 2015
  • Spain

Everything you need included: Linen, towel, breakfast. For an included one the breakfast was really good more than just cereals. Plugs are close the bed. You get useful tips and recommendations to the city. I didn't really use the common room and stayed just for one night so I cannot judge the backpacking atmosphere properly.

It was a groovy time there. I had to jump forward with my schedule and would like to have stayed longer, but this is life.

Nice, comfortable hostel close to everything you need in Wroclaw. Supermarket just down the road and friendly staff to help with everything.

Good place!I would stay here again

The hostel in winter is quiet, big bedroom, good to sleep. Price is the best thing! Cheap for good nights.

I have very mixed feelings about this place. The location is excellent, you´re close to the Rynek but it is quiet at night. It was generally clean everywhere. Security in this place is basically nonexistent, you can open the entrance door if you pull a bit harder, the reception is in the other part of the hostel so anyone can go to the rooms. Also there are not enough showers and toilets for such a big hostel. The breakfast was alright.

This was a brilliant hostel in every way. All hostels should be run like this. The staff were excellent especially Pawel and the atmosprere was greatly helped by the other guests. There was also a really good breakfast included in the very reasonable price, the dorms had plenty of space and there was a positive attitude from everybody. I could not find any fault with Cinnamon and will return, hopefully , again.

Just one of those really great hostels that stands out and makes you wonder why anyone would choose a hotel? I feel like it's been a while since I stayed in a hostel that's made me feel this way. Definitely down to the staff and the chilled atmosphere. Lovely room and great location

Just what we needed - 6 people needing a great and friendly place to stop over in Wroclaw. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Absolutely no complaints and if we ever find ourselves in Wroclaw again, we'll be sure to stay here! Thank you!!

• 12th Nov 2014

Really well located!

Location good. Laundry machine broken when I was there. I got the feeling that this was a recurring issue. Sometimes you know you will need to do laundry by a certain point in your trip and when you select a hostel based on them having laundry facilities and they are not functional... It is very inconvenient and disappointing. Breakfast disappointing compared to others at other hostels in Poland. Some of the staff was moderately friendly, one of the guys was downright unfriendly.

construction at some area, and some bathroom lock aint working. weak wifi. other things are fine.

I had a nice a pleasant stay over night. For brakefast I would wish better coffee. The men's bathroom was a bit to less with one shower and one toilet. In the rooms I was missing lockers to keep my personal thinks unreachable for others while I'm not in the hostel. Ovel all I realy enjoyed to sleep there. Good beds and a very nice stuff. The location is perfect, because it is real close to the city center with all its bars and clubs. Please invest in some security and you'll be my Nr. 1. Mark

• 23rd Oct 2014

I was there mid week during non peak season so there wasn't a lot going on at night... but it's a student city and we were able to find our own fun. Also there is currently renovations going on which kinda sucked when your picking your dignity up from the floor the morning after a big night... will make for really good space when it's done though

Location was good, walking distance from Old Town. Facilities were clean, breakfast was basic. The downside was that wifi worked only in common area and all bathrooms were mixed male/female.