Cinnamon Hostel Reviews

Str. Kazimierza Wielkiego 67, Wroclaw, Poland

Ada was very nice and patient with my Polish :)

Wonderful hostel, very friendly staff, great experience. My frind and I stayed there for two nights and we had a very relaxong time, got some good sleep and enjoyed the employees' friendliness.

Really cool hostel. Magda was an amazing host and so friendly despite my late check in. And she also knows many good places in Wroclaw.

• 18th Jul 2015

Great hostel within walking distance to all major sites in Wroclaw. It is a great place for solo travelers and groups as well. The staff was very friendly and informative especially Kasia, Wojtek, and Magda. Would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone visiting Wroclaw.

Very well situated and also very cheap. Staff was nice and friendly. Beds are comfy and rooms were big enough for the number of people that was staying there.

This hostel was great. Fantastic location, at a good price! The staff were friendly and helpful and the facilities were great. I would definitely recommend staying here.

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Wales

It's not a very big hostel, but for the price I paid, it's more than enough. The staff is very nice and helpful, but pay attention while asking for directions around the city, they tend to get confused. I arrived on a Monday night, so the hostel was pretty much empty and it wasn't much of a hassle using the facilities. But I feel it might get a bit crowded during the weekends. All in all, lovely small place to crash in the middle of Wroclaw.

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • India

When we arrived he could only see reservation for 1 person as we were 2. He just managed to make us a bit nervous. No security besides lock on the door. You do not have a safety box. Besides that not much to say.

• 30th May 2015
  • Denmark

very beautiful staff~

Nice stay...

The reservation was cancel in the hostel, even though I've payed the reservation taxes. I'd my money back please. It was really awful to find some place to sleep in last minute.

• 11th Apr 2015

I liked the location very much. Three minutes walking distance for the main square, 10 min from train station. The room I stayed at was big enough to have the lockers in it, but they were in a seperate room. Not very clean, it looks like the owner doesn´t pay much attention to the hostel, clean enough though. The crew was good, not professional, mainly students, so they don´t know much about customer service, but they were nice, if you are on your 20´s you should stay there.

Was super quiet when I was there maye making this hostel not soo nice. Staff were not very social either....

Perfect location and very nice atmosphere. It was a good choice. I'll be back, definitely :)

For a locker you have to pay extra. Not enough toilets for the hostel size. Otherwise the staff was really friendly and helpful.

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Czech Republic

The hostel is not bad, but from the pics it looks better. The place is a little bit neglected (spot on the walls, dirty floor), but they are changing the doors of the rooms, so maybe they are improving about that. The breakfat was ok. Bathrooms are separate between women and men (very good!), not super clean. Good position, 5 minutes walking from the center. There is a guitar that costumers can play !!