Cinnamon Hostel

• aamarossi
  • Italy, All Male Group, 25-30
7th Jul 2017
4.9

Bad service. Not nice experience, avoid it! Hostel poorly cleaned, especially bathrooms. But most importantly, a junkie was allowed to check in and stay in the room where we were trying to sleep. We alerted the reception about that, they said they have no clue how it happened as they guy is on their black list & they would kick him out the next day. We then learned that was his the 2nd day not the first and therefore not a surprise for the administration. So much for guests' safety. Awful.

23rd Jun 2017
7.4

A fairly average hostel. 24hour reception was good as I arrived late. Good location, everything worked, and I would stay again if I had another weekend break

• Australia, Female, 18-24
2nd Jun 2017

Great value hostel! Location is less than 10mins from the main tourist sites and 20mins from the main train station. All was kept clean and good facilities available. Wifi was patchy and not always available. Some previous reviews mention that the hostel has double charged guests previously but the staff really went out of their way to make sure the payment was properly processed for me. Thanks for a great stay, I would definitely return.

26th May 2017
2.0

When I arrived to Hostel Cinnamon they told me the booking was cancell by hostelworld. I already text the customerservice of hostelworld about that and I am waiting for an answer, becuase I was charged some money for a booking that I didnt enjoy.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
26th May 2017
5.4

This place had taken the full amount of stay from my bank account days before I arrived with no warning or confirmation email , then when I arrived the receptionist wanted to charge me again I had to show my bank statement. Also after all of this they had"run out of keys to my room .., so I just never got a set of keys . Great ........

• England, Couple, 25-30
5th May 2017
6.0

They took a pre-authorisation charge from my card without my knowledge or permission which could have been a real problem if the money hadnt been in my account. The internet was broken. Breakfast was free and lovely. No locks on the bedroom doors but a buzzer for the front door and a locked luggage store.

• Ukraine, Male, 18-24
11th Mar 2017
6.9

The internet was really slow and there is no locks for your staff to put.

7th Feb 2017

Staff are really friendly and always willing to offer help. Ideal location to explore Wrocław.