Cinnamon Hostel Reviews

Str. Kazimierza Wielkiego 67, Wroclaw, Poland

I had a nice a pleasant stay over night. For brakefast I would wish better coffee. The men's bathroom was a bit to less with one shower and one toilet. In the rooms I was missing lockers to keep my personal thinks unreachable for others while I'm not in the hostel. Ovel all I realy enjoyed to sleep there. Good beds and a very nice stuff. The location is perfect, because it is real close to the city center with all its bars and clubs. Please invest in some security and you'll be my Nr. 1. Mark

• 23rd Oct 2014

I was there mid week during non peak season so there wasn't a lot going on at night... but it's a student city and we were able to find our own fun. Also there is currently renovations going on which kinda sucked when your picking your dignity up from the floor the morning after a big night... will make for really good space when it's done though

Location was good, walking distance from Old Town. Facilities were clean, breakfast was basic. The downside was that wifi worked only in common area and all bathrooms were mixed male/female.

Pretty good hostel. The rooms were big and had lots of space both in the rooms and throughout the hostel. The only problem was the wifi didn't seem to work. I might stay here again but the wifi was a big problem.

Nice Hostel close to the heart of Wroclaw and a fantastic quiet place up to 1pm, then school kids startet to do some sports and make noise - but it´s not that loud. Breakfast included, 24h tea/coffee making facilities and friendly, helpfull staff who will give or check any information you're looking for.Also the main bus/train station is just 10 minutes walking or 2 tramstops away. All in one: recommendable! Thanks.

I highly recommend this place! The location is great, very close to the market squar! The hostel is very clean and looks nice :) People working there are very cool and helpful. And breakfast which is included in the price is so biggg, after it I was not hungry thill late :D We spent great time there and we would love to come back! Thanksss!

Very helpful staff, close to everything, not to overly party place lots of locale. Shoppes restaurants near by. Close to all atractions.. Good breakfast..!

Was a great place to chill for a few days and do basically nothing but relax. It's a quiet city (pretty sights, not much nightlife but a thriving small bar scene) and this quiet hostel reflects that. Very big, nice big rooms but not a fantastic place to meet people with only two quite small common areas. It's extremely well located, next to the old town and walking distance to the bus / train station. Beds were not amazing but definitely fine. Would stay again.

We don't recommend leaving anything in the refrigerator, it was taken from us by somebody else. Apart from that, normal hostel with lockers and nice decoration and wifi working correctly.

Best place in Wrocław, I can't wait to come back! :)

Very nice staff, friendly atmosphere and very good value for money

• 18th Jul 2014

Great hostel with the best three hostelworkers monica bartek and robbert! Good vibe, clean and close to wroclaw center! We will be back.

Staff is really nice Close ti ecerything My wi-fi didn't work There's not much to do in the hostel. But, so close of the market square, so not a problem.

One of the best hostels we stayed at in our 3 week trip round central Europe

Pretty good hostel in Wroclaw. Has all of the basics you need. Happy for a night stay there.

it's a very very very good hostel, really good value for money, and the staff were very good too. but one thing, sometimes, there's no hot water when showering, better fix this and everything would be very perfect:)

unpretentious, easy-going place with a very nice and helpful staff, I enjoyed my stay :)

Nice place, reasonable prices and walking distance from the city centre / old town. The hostel is located on second floor and (to my knowledge) there is no lift, So mind when stairs can be a problem,

• 11th May 2014
  • Poland

Muy buen hostel. Tiene muchisimas cosas, ¡hasta futbolín! Muy bien situado y el personal encantador. Muy recomendable Very good Hostel. Have a lot of things of use (Even a table-football!). Very well located, cheap and charming personal. Totally recommended!

We only stayed one night but would have stayed longer. Everything about the hostel was excellent except if your not keen on hard beds... Still enjoyed the Tay though, very helpful staff!