Cinnamon Hostel Reviews

Str. Kazimierza Wielkiego 67, Wroclaw, Poland

This hostel was great. Fantastic location, at a good price! The staff were friendly and helpful and the facilities were great. I would definitely recommend staying here.

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Wales

It's not a very big hostel, but for the price I paid, it's more than enough. The staff is very nice and helpful, but pay attention while asking for directions around the city, they tend to get confused. I arrived on a Monday night, so the hostel was pretty much empty and it wasn't much of a hassle using the facilities. But I feel it might get a bit crowded during the weekends. All in all, lovely small place to crash in the middle of Wroclaw.

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • India

When we arrived he could only see reservation for 1 person as we were 2. He just managed to make us a bit nervous. No security besides lock on the door. You do not have a safety box. Besides that not much to say.

• 30th May 2015
  • Denmark

very beautiful staff~

Nice stay...

The reservation was cancel in the hostel, even though I've payed the reservation taxes. I'd my money back please. It was really awful to find some place to sleep in last minute.

• 11th Apr 2015

I liked the location very much. Three minutes walking distance for the main square, 10 min from train station. The room I stayed at was big enough to have the lockers in it, but they were in a seperate room. Not very clean, it looks like the owner doesn´t pay much attention to the hostel, clean enough though. The crew was good, not professional, mainly students, so they don´t know much about customer service, but they were nice, if you are on your 20´s you should stay there.

Was super quiet when I was there maye making this hostel not soo nice. Staff were not very social either....

Perfect location and very nice atmosphere. It was a good choice. I'll be back, definitely :)

For a locker you have to pay extra. Not enough toilets for the hostel size. Otherwise the staff was really friendly and helpful.

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Czech Republic

The hostel is not bad, but from the pics it looks better. The place is a little bit neglected (spot on the walls, dirty floor), but they are changing the doors of the rooms, so maybe they are improving about that. The breakfat was ok. Bathrooms are separate between women and men (very good!), not super clean. Good position, 5 minutes walking from the center. There is a guitar that costumers can play !!

Good value for money if you want to spend night in central location.

Bathrooms, room... were DIRTY: hears on the sheets, dust everywhere, unconfortable beds, bad smell. Also, they sell me one room without heating on FEBRUARY because other rooms were complete and without any discount! There many hostels in the center with better condicions and PRICE than cinnamon hostel.

• 30th Jan 2015
  • Spain

Everything you need included: Linen, towel, breakfast. For an included one the breakfast was really good more than just cereals. Plugs are close the bed. You get useful tips and recommendations to the city. I didn't really use the common room and stayed just for one night so I cannot judge the backpacking atmosphere properly.

It was a groovy time there. I had to jump forward with my schedule and would like to have stayed longer, but this is life.