Cinnamon Hostel Reviews

Str. Kazimierza Wielkiego 67, Wroclaw, Poland

Good hostel, hard to meet people.

The hostel looks very nice, however when I arrived to check in there was nobody at the reception (and that's ok, everybody has their needs), and two guys lying on a couch nearby told me quite rudely that 'I had to wait'. The staff was just doing their job, it looked like they didn't enjoy it all and they weren't interested in meeting people from abroad, as well as the other guests. I found a bug on my pillow. Bathrooms were dirty. I was afraid of two old guys sleeping in my room.

Clean showers, secure lockers (but outside the dorm and required an additional deposit), and friendly helpful staff. The breakfast was small and simple (meat, cheese, white bread, and some sugary cereals) but the common areas had a nice atmosphere and the location was excellent.

The staff is OK but this hostel is managed weirdly : - very thin matresses - you will end with cereals and no milk at breakfast after 9/9:30am - some other guests are very irrespectful (for example, a family came in our room at 6am and started talking and unpacking loudly over our heads). Be aware that the hostel organises no events, and some of the guests are families.

No air con. So do not stay here in summer. and only 1 toilet between all the females.

Ada was very nice and patient with my Polish :)

Wonderful hostel, very friendly staff, great experience. My frind and I stayed there for two nights and we had a very relaxong time, got some good sleep and enjoyed the employees' friendliness.

Really cool hostel. Magda was an amazing host and so friendly despite my late check in. And she also knows many good places in Wroclaw.

• 18th Jul 2015

Great hostel within walking distance to all major sites in Wroclaw. It is a great place for solo travelers and groups as well. The staff was very friendly and informative especially Kasia, Wojtek, and Magda. Would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone visiting Wroclaw.

Very well situated and also very cheap. Staff was nice and friendly. Beds are comfy and rooms were big enough for the number of people that was staying there.

This hostel was great. Fantastic location, at a good price! The staff were friendly and helpful and the facilities were great. I would definitely recommend staying here.

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Wales

It's not a very big hostel, but for the price I paid, it's more than enough. The staff is very nice and helpful, but pay attention while asking for directions around the city, they tend to get confused. I arrived on a Monday night, so the hostel was pretty much empty and it wasn't much of a hassle using the facilities. But I feel it might get a bit crowded during the weekends. All in all, lovely small place to crash in the middle of Wroclaw.

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • India

When we arrived he could only see reservation for 1 person as we were 2. He just managed to make us a bit nervous. No security besides lock on the door. You do not have a safety box. Besides that not much to say.

• 30th May 2015
  • Denmark

very beautiful staff~

Nice stay...

The reservation was cancel in the hostel, even though I've payed the reservation taxes. I'd my money back please. It was really awful to find some place to sleep in last minute.

• 11th Apr 2015