Cinnamon Hostel Reviews

Str. Kazimierza Wielkiego 67, Wroclaw, Poland

The hostel in winter is quiet, big bedroom, good to sleep. Price is the best thing! Cheap for good nights.

I have very mixed feelings about this place. The location is excellent, you´re close to the Rynek but it is quiet at night. It was generally clean everywhere. Security in this place is basically nonexistent, you can open the entrance door if you pull a bit harder, the reception is in the other part of the hostel so anyone can go to the rooms. Also there are not enough showers and toilets for such a big hostel. The breakfast was alright.

This was a brilliant hostel in every way. All hostels should be run like this. The staff were excellent especially Pawel and the atmosprere was greatly helped by the other guests. There was also a really good breakfast included in the very reasonable price, the dorms had plenty of space and there was a positive attitude from everybody. I could not find any fault with Cinnamon and will return, hopefully , again.

Just one of those really great hostels that stands out and makes you wonder why anyone would choose a hotel? I feel like it's been a while since I stayed in a hostel that's made me feel this way. Definitely down to the staff and the chilled atmosphere. Lovely room and great location

Just what we needed - 6 people needing a great and friendly place to stop over in Wroclaw. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Absolutely no complaints and if we ever find ourselves in Wroclaw again, we'll be sure to stay here! Thank you!!

• 12th Nov 2014

Really well located!

construction at some area, and some bathroom lock aint working. weak wifi. other things are fine.

I had a nice a pleasant stay over night. For brakefast I would wish better coffee. The men's bathroom was a bit to less with one shower and one toilet. In the rooms I was missing lockers to keep my personal thinks unreachable for others while I'm not in the hostel. Ovel all I realy enjoyed to sleep there. Good beds and a very nice stuff. The location is perfect, because it is real close to the city center with all its bars and clubs. Please invest in some security and you'll be my Nr. 1. Mark

• 23rd Oct 2014

I was there mid week during non peak season so there wasn't a lot going on at night... but it's a student city and we were able to find our own fun. Also there is currently renovations going on which kinda sucked when your picking your dignity up from the floor the morning after a big night... will make for really good space when it's done though

Location was good, walking distance from Old Town. Facilities were clean, breakfast was basic. The downside was that wifi worked only in common area and all bathrooms were mixed male/female.

Pretty good hostel. The rooms were big and had lots of space both in the rooms and throughout the hostel. The only problem was the wifi didn't seem to work. I might stay here again but the wifi was a big problem.

Nice Hostel close to the heart of Wroclaw and a fantastic quiet place up to 1pm, then school kids startet to do some sports and make noise - but it´s not that loud. Breakfast included, 24h tea/coffee making facilities and friendly, helpfull staff who will give or check any information you're looking for.Also the main bus/train station is just 10 minutes walking or 2 tramstops away. All in one: recommendable! Thanks.

I highly recommend this place! The location is great, very close to the market squar! The hostel is very clean and looks nice :) People working there are very cool and helpful. And breakfast which is included in the price is so biggg, after it I was not hungry thill late :D We spent great time there and we would love to come back! Thanksss!

Very helpful staff, close to everything, not to overly party place lots of locale. Shoppes restaurants near by. Close to all atractions.. Good breakfast..!

• 28th Aug 2014
  • Tourbiker

Was a great place to chill for a few days and do basically nothing but relax. It's a quiet city (pretty sights, not much nightlife but a thriving small bar scene) and this quiet hostel reflects that. Very big, nice big rooms but not a fantastic place to meet people with only two quite small common areas. It's extremely well located, next to the old town and walking distance to the bus / train station. Beds were not amazing but definitely fine. Would stay again.

We don't recommend leaving anything in the refrigerator, it was taken from us by somebody else. Apart from that, normal hostel with lockers and nice decoration and wifi working correctly.

Best place in Wrocław, I can't wait to come back! :)

Very nice staff, friendly atmosphere and very good value for money

• 18th Jul 2014

Great hostel with the best three hostelworkers monica bartek and robbert! Good vibe, clean and close to wroclaw center! We will be back.

Staff is really nice Close ti ecerything My wi-fi didn't work There's not much to do in the hostel. But, so close of the market square, so not a problem.