Cinnamon Sally Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Merkela 1, 3rd floor, Riga, Latvia

Great place to stay. Big bright rooms with lockers. The common room is huge and great to meet other travellers. Kitchen small but well equiped. Bathrooms nice and clean. Perfect location, everything is in a walking distance (e.g. train/bus station, old town, shopping centre and many other sights). Definitly recommended!

This place is great. It's modern, clean and the staff are wonderful. It is nicely decorated and the whole hostel is centred around the common room. I found it very easy to meet other travellers and felt comfortable there. This isn't a party hostel, which suited me quite well, I found I could just relax and not be pressured into a pub crawl or drinking game. I met some great people here too, which made it easier to be travelling on my own. Overall, I would recommend Cinnamon Sally's

All good feedbacks have been already written, and they are all try. Me: if i go to Riga again, i will chose only this hostel. I would recommend this hostel to my friends. Thanks for warm weather inside ;-) Andrey

• 6th Jan 2015
  • Russia

Location is excellent, staff was very kind and free breakfast waffles didn't hurt either. One of the best hostels I've stayed at so far. Definitely recommended if you're looking for a stay in Riga!

It's a very nice place. Only 10 minutes walk from Old Town and right across train station and central bus terminal. Staff is pleasant and friendly. Good hostel.

Without any doubt this is the best hostel I stayed in so far. It feels more like a home than just a sleeping place. It has such a homely atmosphere, the staff is so nice, everything is really clean and you can always meet some cool people if you hang around in the big common room. I will recommend this hostel to everyone who is coming to Riga!

A great place with nice and very kind staff. The facilities are very good - basically, everything one could need. The atmosphere was very cool. I don't need to look for places to stay at Riga anymore - I'm sure this is the best option.

• 28th Dec 2014
  • Russia

No room keys is a bit uncomfortable.

I had a lovely stay here. It was close to the bus and train stations and just a few minutes walk to the old town and art nouveau district. The hostel has a great relaxing and casual atmosphere with different activities each night. The staff were really easy going and friendly.

Nice place, the staff is cool.

• 17th Dec 2014

The staff are super friendly and helpful! Great hostel

Brilliant chilled out hostel Cleanest hostel (or hotel) I have stayed in Excellent friendly staff Defintely recommend if your looking for someone quiet but still great for meeting people

Cinnamon Sally was a lovely place to stay, really warm (both in temperature and atmosphere) and the staff are lovely and helpful. Beds are comfy and clean and the drinks fridge is always full. It was my first time visiting Riga and I'll definitely be back.

The hostel is super nice and confortable. Its always clean and super cozy. The location is very nice, close to bus station and with nice places to go at night very close. The only thing I didn't like was the attitude of one of the girls of the staff, almost always moody. But I had a great time there anyway!!!

Hi! Thanks for review! Full moon sometimes affects the staff mood ;) Safe travels

Great cosy place in a good location. The hostel is really comfortable for a short to mid time stay

Super hostel with lovely staff! I'd definitely stay again if I'm ever back in Riga. It's really easy to find, just opposite the train station. The common room is a great space to relax in and meet other people.

• 7th Nov 2014

Good location, about 5 min walk from the old town and bus/train station. Friendly staff and cozy atmosphere. Definitely reccommend staying there when in Riga!

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Estonia

Awesome hostel. Great vibes as well as all of the other hostel qualities. It's like being at home! Definitely recommended.

Had a fantastic stay at Cinnamon Sallys! Loved everything about the place and made for an enjoyable time in Riga. The staff were super friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay again :-)

I've had a great stay here! The staff was really helpful and the atmosphere was great! I'd definitely stay here again! :)