Superb 1,233 Total Reviews
Superb 1,233 Total Reviews
Cinnamon Sally Backpackers Hostel Located at Merkela 1, 3rd floor, Riga.
Latvia
Riga LV-1050 Merkela 1, 3rd floor
97% 1233
56.9482862 24.1198182
    Rooms available

• Thailand, Female, 25-30
21st Jun 2016

The only one problem is about the way to get to the hostel, so I would like to suggest you to mention the name of the direction together with the number that you mentioned for us to count on it before exit. Especially for the tunnel, some of us are confused about it. Other than that it is lovely hostel with home feeling, clean and helpful staff :)

13th Jun 2016

Best hostel I've been to! The wibe was super fun and inviting since they arranged something every evening. The hostel was clean and had everything I needed, including a comfortable bed. The staff was super friendly as well! Would visit again!

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
13th Jun 2016

Great people, great facilities and great atmosphere. Certainly a home away from home. Wish I stayed longer!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
13th Jun 2016

My boyfriend and I normally avoid hostels on our trips throughout Europe because of past experiences and we don't usually like the idea of sharing rooms with other people. After seeing the cheap price of a double private room and the good reviews that came with this hostel, we decided to 'risk' it and try it out. All in all we have no regrets staying at this place: the staff is friendly, it's extremely clean and our private room was very cute. In this case we didn't mind sharing a bathro

• Switzerland, All Female Group, 25-30
12th Jun 2016

great atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff, perfect location. we felt very welcome in Riga!

• Brazil, Male, 18-24
11th Jun 2016

Lovely staff and vibe at the hostel! Everyone was so gentle and friendly! :)

Thank youuu so much :) Take care & come back! Sally's Team xox

• Slovenia, Male, 25-30
10th Jun 2016

Best hostel I have stayed at in a long time. Clean, centrally located, great atmosphere. All the staff really put in the extra effort, organised events and made us feel welcome.

• USA, Male, 25-30
10th Jun 2016

Dace (pronounced Da-tze not Di-tza) is an incredible host, even acting as a tour guide! The beds and kitchen area were great! My only complaint was that I thought it was odd that the showers were 1 meter off ground...but I was informed by Dace that I am the only person who noticed something so minor...so...no real complaints! Amazing hostel. Stay here when you visit Riga!

Thanks guys :))) Not a meter, would say 20 cm :D

• Geraldine83
  • Ireland, Female, 31-40
10th Jun 2016

Great hostel, really enjoyed my stay. Rooms are quite spacious and comfortable, nice common area, v friendly guests and staff. The staffs made everyone feel v welcome, would highly recommend!

• Finland, Female, 25-30
8th Jun 2016
7.7

The location is great, near to the train and bus stations and old town. The interior is super cool and kind to the eye. I really liked that! I didn't spend much time in the common room but it was very comfy and nicely decorated. The staff was ok, they helped if needed but weren't very forthcoming. There were rules written in the toilets, which felt a bit weird. The rules were very common sense but the way they were presented didn't feel right.

Hi! Thanks for review. As you didn't spend much time in common room, how you can rate staff not forthcoming?! Staff members are all the time in common room, helping guests & entertaining, like on your stay, there was Quiz Night & Pub Craw, ;) We really try our best to make everyone happy ;) Cheers!