Cinnamon Sally Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Merkela 1, 3rd floor, Riga, Latvia

Loved this Hostel. Best kitchen ever and one of the staff made delicious waffles for breakfast (note: breakfast is not usually included). Great staff.

I would absolutely recommendthis hostel. It is close to all important things/ places (main station, big supermarket, old town), clean and has nice staff but do NOT join the pub crawl with Dixon (he was immediately lost in the city so the second pub was again the first)

Great hostel! Everithing you need TO have a perfect stay in riga! I definitelly recomend it

• 15th May 2015
  • Argentina

This hostel is brilliant! / Martin

D you are awesome! Staff is great and really helpful. if you stay somewhere else you will miss out on the home - feel of this hostel. No complaints really. oh wait... only 2 toilets for 40 beds it's a bit of a stretch especially if the hostel is full. But overall great hostel!!!

Excellent hostel, amazing staff!

Great hostel, great location, great value for money!! Definitely recommend!! :)

It was an excellent experience living in Sally. First, the location is really convenient: 5 mins walk from the bus and train station, and it is really easy to find. The staff is very helpful. The room is very clean because no shoes are allowed in. There are several seperate bath rooms and toilets, and thus we don't need to wait. There are all kinds of cooking equipments and seasonings. Only one minor thing that can be improved: the floor-it is too noisy when people standing on the floor.

• 7th May 2015
  • China

Place is close to the bus terminal and old town and easy to find. Staff is very helpful and thoughtful. She taught me a nice restraunt near the hostel. I stayed in girls domitory. The room was clean and has big mirror and equipments for girls like hair dryer. And shower room was also clean and has enough space to change my clothes. Best hostel in Baltic countries I stayed in.

In cinnamon sally was great atmosphere and stuff was very pleasure

• 1st May 2015
  • Poland

One of the best hostels I've stayed at!!

staff is very friendly and helpfull. I have got very interesting informations about Riga and place where to go to visit, eat or just spend a comple of ours. Located very close to the old Ringa ( 5 minutes walk). Everything in the hostel is essential, there isn't nothing of special but when you have a bed, you can take a shower, eat and meet friends... you don't need enything else. Just place where sinks and toilets are located aren't the best.. to reach them you have to cross the living room

• 30th Apr 2015

We had a great time in the Cinammon Sally Backpackers Hostel! I felt like home the moment, we stepped in. Everything was warm and welcoming, the staff was great and very helpful (We hab a great time with Carl :)) Besides that the hostel was well equipt, everything you need you can find there. I think it's really the best hostel in the Baltics :) If I will go back to Riga some day, I'll definetely stay there again! Thank you :)

• 29th Apr 2015

Thanks guys :) You are the best! See you another time! Cheers

Location was ok. Nothing special. They serve waffle for breakfast but not really your breakfast. The staff talks like robert but they give information. It is just fine.

Breakfast is not advertised as included at our hostel, but we like to occasionally surprise our guests with a treat in the morning :) Talks like robert? We do not understand how you could score so low overall after we upgraded you free to a smaller dorm to allow you more privacy. If this score is some kind of revenge due to damaging our common laptop, and having to pay for those damages, we do not think that is fair to us, as it publicly presents a false statement of what our Hostel really is.

Friendly vibe in this hostel, a big common room where people can hang out with super comfy bean bags. Whether you want to party or just see the city it's a great spot right near the bus and train station.

Had a great time, nice vibe, nice people. Supermarkets, old town, restaurants, everything closeby... Would definitely recommend the hostel to anyone !

Cinnamon Sally's could hardly be in a better location. If you're arriving by bus or train it's only a few minutes away, and is within easy walking distance of Riga's Old Town and the Moscow District. The hostel, being pretty inconspicuous and well secured, feels like a safe place to leave possessions. The staff are friendly and very knowledgable about the city, there's a good collegiate atmosphere and a stay isn't going to break the bank. Overall, Cinnamon Sally is highly recommended.

Centrally located, Nice atmosphere, comfortable, Large locker. A little confusing getting from Bus station basically don’t go down the first tunnel/underpass after the railway bridge. Look ahead you see MacDonald , use the next tunne, it has a lift . 2. Money changing outside the Hostel is very expensive, the Norvik bank outlet in Cental market the entrance to Cheese & Meet stall -5 mins walk) or at Gogola rela (5 min walk) the exchange rate at both is better by about 30% it worth it.

• 17th Apr 2015

Thank you very much for your kindness and helpful advice… I will for sure come back there if I will be back to Riga !!! (the offered breakfast … just awesome ;))

The staff member Datze was amazing!!! It feels like staying at a mates place with really inclusive activities.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4