Cinnamon Sally Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Merkela 1, 3rd floor, Riga, Latvia

A great communal hostel!

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in, the staff are very friendly and helpful and even baked a cake for us :)

Thanks for this awesome stay, very friendly staff and atmosphere !

• 14th Mar 2015
  • Belgium

We stayed in the girl's dorm. The bathrooms and showers were always clean, despite it being shared by the whole hostel. The location was great! The staff was really nice and friendly! We really enjoyed our stay! I would definitely stay here again if I come back to Riga!

Cinnamon Sally is an awsome hostel. The situation is excellent, the facilities - toilets, shower, kitchen - are very very good and the common area just makes you want to stay inside all day, It's clean and bright. I can only recommend to stay there.

Very helpful, friendly staff who created a relaxed environment. Great layout, enough bathrooms and everything was very clean. Bed was comfy, large lockers available to store valuables and drinks can be bought at hostel. Good wifi available throughout and if you like McDonalds it is directly downstairs :P Overall excellent, highly recommended.

• 5th Mar 2015

I think this is a GREAT hostel, and I have absolutely no complaints. Great kitchen, comfortable beds, strong WiFi, super friendly staff, fantastic location, good atmosphere, low price, quiet hours; what more could a man all for? The two lovely young women who own the hostel run the place, and they make it like a real home where all are welcome.

I loved it here! The staff is made up of the friendliest people ever, filled with helpful spots to go in Riga. The hostel itself is warm and inviting with a huge common room and open kitchen. Very colorful and artsy, the common room is in the middle of the hostel which means its impossible to ignore, and its filled with bean bag chairs, couches and fun games to play with people. I would definitely tell everyone to stay here if you're going to Riga.

The Hostel was really good the facilities are great and the location is also really good for the money they ask for. Recommended to everybody.

A brilliant hostel, very clean, the two staff we met were very friendly and helpful. Thanks for everything

• 26th Feb 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Cinnamon Sally's was awesome! Besides feeling super clean, safe, and comfortable, it had great atmosphere. The kitchen and common room were in the center of the hostel and practically necessary to pass through every time you left your room, meaning that it was easy and natural to make friends with the girls who run the hostel and others staying there. The best hostel I've stayed in!

• 22nd Feb 2015

I had an amazing time at this hostel. The owner, and the staff are absolutely fabulous. I'm a solo female traveler, and I found it very easy to meet people at this hostel, and it was very welcoming and had a very calm environment. Upon return to Riga I would 100% come back to this hostel!!!

The hostel is very nice. It is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed. It was clean and the staffs there were very friendly. If I come to Riga again, maybe I will stay in this hostel again. If there is any point to be improved for the hostel, it is that it would be better if in each the shower room there is space just to keep the clothes so that we do not have to be worried about whether the clothes get wet while taking shower.

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Japan

Thanks for good words :) Every shower have a space and hangers where you can hang clothes.. Not sure how you didn't notice that.. Safe travels

The staff is great. Very freindly and helpfull. Some more showers would be helpfull though.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. I felt like I was staying at a friend's house, not with a bunch of strangers. The atmosphere was warm and welcoming, the staff friendly and helpful; and the location fantastic!

• 14th Feb 2015

Definitely the best hostel that I have been. We celebrate Valentine's with a great chocolate cake and red wine. :)

Loved it. Wished I'd stayed longer.

• 10th Feb 2015

Cinnamon Sally Backpackers is the best Hostel ever. I had a really nice time there because of the staff (FRIENDLY and SOOO KIND), the travelers and the atmosphere there. It's pretty close to the Central Station, International Bus station and The Old Town! You can have an incredible time there! I would recommend this place for traveling, of course!!!!

• 9th Feb 2015
  • Colombia

Fantastic hostel! there is a very friendly atmosphere in the common area.. i will definitely stay here when coming back to Riga!

I loved this place, it just feels like home. the staff is so friendy and give great info. the lving room is the perfect place to meet new people, if you vistit Riga, this is definately the place to go. It's not a party hostel, so after 12 a.m. it's quiet, but there're more then enough opportunities to go out :D Don't think just book

« first « Prev 1 2 3