Cinnamon Sally Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Merkela 1, 3rd floor, Riga, Latvia

This hostel is rather new and exceptionally clean. It's located nearby the bus/train station of RIGA. So the city centre and most other sights are at walking distance. I liked in particular the nice staff and the cosy atmosphere. Definitely suggested if you are a backpacker.

This was already my second stay in this hostel and I highly recommend it. Really nice staff, very clean, located close to busbus and train station, supermarket and old town and the atmosphere is perfect. They do events you can join or you can just sit together in the nicely decorated living room. If you don't go there you miss a really, really good hostel.

This hostel is one of the best of Riga they make activities and all the possiblepossible for get that everybody can enjoyenjoy Riga

The best place to stay in Riga! My friends and I had an amazing time at Cinnamon Sally's, the staff was very helpful and friendly and great to talk to. Also the atmosphere there is fantastic, it's a good community between guests and staff.

• 20th Aug 2015

My stay at Cinnamon Sally was fantastic, probably one of the best hostels I stayed in! The rooms and facilities were very clean and the stuff was super cool. On the Pub Crawl we had so much fun and Riga is perfect for going out at night. Thanks so much for everything, I couldn't have had a better time in Riga!

A really nice hostel with friendly and helpful staff. I appreciate the confidence they show towards their guests, e.g. there is a fridge with beer/cider/water and you can just serve yourself and put a checkmark on a list. You pay at checkout but no one controlled anything. The other thing that crosses my mind is that the "zero-noise-time" (IIRC 24:00 till 9:00) really worked, hardly any noise from other guests during night. This might a blessing or an annoyance, depending what you are after.

Loved loved loved this hostel. Rooms were clean and tidy. Bathrooms were clean and didn't smell like mildew. Common space was warm and welcoming. Staff were fantastic (specifically a blonde woman who's name I didn't catch). I would 1000% stay at this hostel again and HIGHLY recommend it. Only negative thing I can think to say is that it's not in the old town itself (10 min walk) but instead it's close to central market, a supermarket, and movie theater. Best hostel I've stayed at.

One of the best hostels I've ever been in!

I can perfectly understand why this hostel was awarded as the best hostel in Lithuania. Very cosy hostel, lovely owner and great atmosphere. I fully recommend it

It's a great and very friendly place, very helpfull and fun staff and lovely waffles in the morning! The pub crawl was great the living room is the best place to meet new people.

How all hostels should be run! Great info from staff, comfy and friendly common area. Only slight inconvenience was the toilet location.

Very nice hostel and very friendly atmosphere, facilities are good.

Extremely cozy hostel with wonderful owners! The common room is very nice, the rooms spacious and the bathrooms clean. The location is also superb! 5/5

Great hostel - calm chilled communal area which is great for meeting people which makes your stay very sociable. Staff are enthusiastic and helpful and facilities are good - would recommend.

This place was so clean and the staff are extremely helpful. A great place to stay

Fantastic stay here in the centre of Riga! Hosts were so helpful and eager to show you their city. Fantastic atmosphere but still quiet for sleepung at night. I booked an extra night since it was a nice place and Riga was such good fun. (Great pancakes every morning :))

Very nice and clean Hostel, which gives you a homy feeling the moment you walk in. Everything is well taken care of without any feeling of stiffness. The location is great and waffles for breakfast the cherry on top ;)

• 28th Jul 2015

The best to gogo to Riga. Personal very professional, happy and great courtesy. Clean rooms and baths. Like to stay at home.

We stayed at this hostel for 3 nights and it was for sure the best hostel of our trip. The staff is friendly and social and they create a good atmosphere in the hostel. Thanks to the comfortable common room it is easy to meet the other guests and the hostel proposes almost each evening some activities. There are enough bathrooms and everything is very clean. A great place to stay when you are in Riga, so we would definitely recommend it!

I found everything I needed in Cinnamon Sally and way more. From arrival till departure I can't really say 1 thing I missed or didn't like. I found a clean room with big lockers (!), very helpful staff and a great atmosphere. Keep up the good work!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6