Cinnamon Sally Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Merkela 1, 3rd floor, Riga, Latvia

Super hostel with lovely staff! I'd definitely stay again if I'm ever back in Riga. It's really easy to find, just opposite the train station. The common room is a great space to relax in and meet other people.

• 7th Nov 2014

Good location, about 5 min walk from the old town and bus/train station. Friendly staff and cozy atmosphere. Definitely reccommend staying there when in Riga!

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Estonia

Awesome hostel. Great vibes as well as all of the other hostel qualities. It's like being at home! Definitely recommended.

Had a fantastic stay at Cinnamon Sallys! Loved everything about the place and made for an enjoyable time in Riga. The staff were super friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay again :-)

I've had a great stay here! The staff was really helpful and the atmosphere was great! I'd definitely stay here again! :)

beautiful so central and cool please , wifi, good thè, apples free, tv satellite, good spaces and toilet, helpful staff

I've stayed in a lot of hostels all over the world, and this is definitely in the top 3. The common room is really the heart of the hostel and has a great layout and vibe; the owner lives on the premise and she is fantastic. It is not a party hostel, just so you know! Highly recommended if you are staying in Riga!

Nothing to be said. You would be an idiot not to book here.

Everybody was kindly and friendly!! I had a great time.Thank you.

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Japan

Cannot recommend this hostel enough. The most amazing place we have stayed in europe period. The staff went above and beyond making sure everyone were comfortable. Making traditional russian nibbles for supper and then home made waffles for breakfast! The rooms are large and clean with amazing beds and pillows. Everything is spotless and well set up. And the vibe in the hostel is so relaxed and welcoming.The best backpackers in europe!

• 28th Sep 2014

A very decent hostel, comfortable beds, lockers and quiet after 12.pm. Location is impeccable, staff is friendly and professional. No complaints.

We loved this place. We're a 50- something couple traveling for a year. The staff were fun and informative. People of all ages will feel comfortable here. It's not a party hostel, but they have beers to buy and do a pub crawl occasionally. I've been to over a hundred hostels in my life, and this is one of the better ones. We got one of the 2 private rooms and it was large and the bed was amazingly comfortable. The common room is a nice space to meet people and THERE'S NO TV! This is good.

Everything was awesome. Great recommendations from helpful staff. Pub crawl was rubbish, had a complete rookie leading us. It was her first time though so we'll forgive her.

Thanks for making a good time in Riga even better. Due to the lively but cosy lounge area and the openness of the awesome staff it is very easy to get involved with the people there. Perfect stay after all, was sad to leave. Breakfast in the mornings would be a big plus though :)

Really cozy hostel; the common area is totally optimized for meeting new people andjust to relax. It's the 2nd time we stay in this hostel and definitely would stay again.

One of the best hostels I have stayed! More like a shared flat than a hostel. We had a free pizza night and another night we watched a movie all together. Really enjoyed my stay there. Entering the hostel you have to pass the common room to go to your room, so you get to konw other people. Cosy athmosphere. Staff helped with everything and recommended places to eat at visit. After 12pm ther is a quiet time so everybody can have a good night sleep. I recommend staying there.

• 31st Aug 2014

We had the private double room and it was more comfortable than most hotels I've been in ! Location was perfect for exploring all riga had to offer and staff were knowledgable about places to go.

• 25th Aug 2014

Best hostel I stayed in so far. Absolutely nice and warm atmosphere, clean rooms, sympathetic staff which make you feel at home and it has a beautifully decorated living-room/ kitchen combo you should not miss. Will go there anytime soon for next trip to riga! highly recommended!

• 23rd Aug 2014

Wonderful hostel with super friendly staff. The women who worked there were so helpful and hardworking. They def added to the good vibe of the place! Everywhere was always so clean which I really appreciated. Only wish there was a bit more cooking space for peak meal times.

A really nice hostel located in the center just above McDonalds. The only complaint I have is that it was a bit noisy and there were no blinds in the window so the sun woke you up in the morning shining right into the room. The girl in the reception was very helpful and spoke excellent english.

Thanks for your review. We are located on busy street, agree it could get a bit noisy, but we offer free earplugs :) In all rooms we have blinds + curtains just need to close them .. Safe travels, Sallies

« first « Prev 1 2 3