Cinnamon Sally Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Merkela 1, 3rd floor, Riga, Latvia

The staff were helpful and friendly. Great kitchen area with many items available. Showers were hot and clean. Location is great, right near old town and extremely close to the bus and train station. Beds were comfortable. Having only two toilets for the whole hostel was annoying at times.

One of my favorite hostels! The staff were so friendly, inviting, and helpful :) I enjoyed our conversation and breakfast together. This hostel was well-located ad super chill. Extremely easy to meet people as a solo traveler, which was great! Will definitely stay here again. Thank you Cinnamon Sally!

Great place. Feels like home immediately. During the night People Are really quite, but when they pass by our door, the floor was very noisy so you could hear every step taken. Hence improvement suggestion is to change the floor material. :-) but beside that, 👍👍👍

Thanks guys :) We will, thanks again! Cheers & safe travels

really a lovely hostel.

Had the most wonderful time — it was a great location, super friendly and open atmosphere, with a lot of travel books, well informed staff, and always something to do. Probably my favorite hostel I've stayed in so far in Europe!

Great cosy and friendly little hostel with very clean and well equipped facilities. Staff were very helpful and were engaging with backpackers in the common room and it was very easy to make friends. Big shout out to my main man Dixon for assembling and getting the crew to Positivus Festival too!

Thanks man :) Next year we will have Postivus Cinnamon Sally's tent , that everyone can come with us and stay overnight! Cheers

This hostel was amazing. The staff here are really the best and try and engage everyone. The atmosphere encourages a highly social exchange and you'll end up leaving with a lot of new friends. Facilities are all pretty clean and quite nice.

Easy to find, close to a supermarket and on a street full of restaurants. Spacious dorms, great internet and free stuff to use for bathing and primping. LOVE the female dorm! Love the lockers too, so spacious and padlock provided. Overall a great place to stay, would come back if ever I'm in Rīga again :)

I liked the place, really close to everything and very clean

This was a great hostel in Riga. It was a good mix of people wanting to go out and have fun but it was also fun to stay in and talk to people as well. They do a reasonably good job of enforcing quiet hours, so this hostel is perfectly suitable for people who like to party as well as people who don't.

It was my 2nd time staying at Sally's and it's still my #1 choice in Riga! Spacious dorm, comfy beds, prime location, excellent staff! You just can't go wrong with this place!

Fan-freakin-tastic!! Staff are rad. The common room and pub crawl are a great way to meet people. One of my favorites, thus far.

Nice clean social hostel in a central location. Very helpful staff and great volunteers! The crowd varied when I stayed there; got kind of college-y on on the weekend. Overall good experience though. Go on Dixon's pub crawl!

All the staff was very helpful since the very beginning. The hostel is very well organized and clean. Dixon was our guide during the Pub Crawl and just gave us a night to remember. The atmosphere was great and I definetly recommend a stay at Cinnamon Sally Riga!!!!

Lovely atmosphere, helpful staff working there, very good facilities and very very good price for what you get. I loved the pub crawl they organised there where I made new friends and had a good experience of the nightlife of Riga. Totally recommend that to everyone.

The hostel is very well located close to the Old Town and the bus and train stations. The place is always clean besides the amount of people staying. The staff is very supporting, we arrived at 2AM and Baiba received us super nice and gentle besides we woke her up, thanks a lot. They had a trouble with our reservation the first night and upgraded without charge, super nice room. The place is good to meet nice people, have party and even rest at night beacuse their sleep policy after 12 AM.

It was welcoming, clean, tidy and friendly stay. Enjoyed every minute. Lovely people.

Loved it! Made great friends in the common area which we kept through our travels up to Tallinn

• 4th Jul 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. There really isn't one thing I can complain about, and I can be pretty critical. Great staff, comfortable beds, clean facilities, just overall good hostel.

a pefect place to be, cosy, clean, well organised, nice & helpful stuff. I'm travelling since over 20 years & this hostel is one of my favourite one.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6