Cinnamon Sally Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Merkela 1, 3rd floor, Riga, Latvia

I loved this place, it just feels like home. the staff is so friendy and give great info. the lving room is the perfect place to meet new people, if you vistit Riga, this is definately the place to go. It's not a party hostel, so after 12 a.m. it's quiet, but there're more then enough opportunities to go out :D Don't think just book

Every travelling depends on the place you stay as a impression. I must say this is the best hostel of my 3 hostels on these trips. Super clean, cosy common area just like a flat you share with your friends, very nice bed ( I have stayed in 6 females room), and most important thing, the staff is friendly as you've known each other for not just 2days. I had have very tasty cakes and waffles from her. Anyway, this is the one I want to have it again.

this hostel was aweeesssooooommmmeee. loved this hostel and would definitely stay here again.

Probably one of the best hostels I've been, like top tier hostel!

Great place to stay. Big bright rooms with lockers. The common room is huge and great to meet other travellers. Kitchen small but well equiped. Bathrooms nice and clean. Perfect location, everything is in a walking distance (e.g. train/bus station, old town, shopping centre and many other sights). Definitly recommended!

This place is great. It's modern, clean and the staff are wonderful. It is nicely decorated and the whole hostel is centred around the common room. I found it very easy to meet other travellers and felt comfortable there. This isn't a party hostel, which suited me quite well, I found I could just relax and not be pressured into a pub crawl or drinking game. I met some great people here too, which made it easier to be travelling on my own. Overall, I would recommend Cinnamon Sally's

All good feedbacks have been already written, and they are all try. Me: if i go to Riga again, i will chose only this hostel. I would recommend this hostel to my friends. Thanks for warm weather inside ;-) Andrey

• 6th Jan 2015
  • Russia

Location is excellent, staff was very kind and free breakfast waffles didn't hurt either. One of the best hostels I've stayed at so far. Definitely recommended if you're looking for a stay in Riga!

It's a very nice place. Only 10 minutes walk from Old Town and right across train station and central bus terminal. Staff is pleasant and friendly. Good hostel.

Without any doubt this is the best hostel I stayed in so far. It feels more like a home than just a sleeping place. It has such a homely atmosphere, the staff is so nice, everything is really clean and you can always meet some cool people if you hang around in the big common room. I will recommend this hostel to everyone who is coming to Riga!

A great place with nice and very kind staff. The facilities are very good - basically, everything one could need. The atmosphere was very cool. I don't need to look for places to stay at Riga anymore - I'm sure this is the best option.

• 28th Dec 2014
  • Russia

No room keys is a bit uncomfortable.

Thanks for staying with us! We don't have room keys, but we have free big lockers in the room. Cheers & Safe travels

I had a lovely stay here. It was close to the bus and train stations and just a few minutes walk to the old town and art nouveau district. The hostel has a great relaxing and casual atmosphere with different activities each night. The staff were really easy going and friendly.

Nice place, the staff is cool.

• 17th Dec 2014

The staff are super friendly and helpful! Great hostel

Brilliant chilled out hostel Cleanest hostel (or hotel) I have stayed in Excellent friendly staff Defintely recommend if your looking for someone quiet but still great for meeting people

Cinnamon Sally was a lovely place to stay, really warm (both in temperature and atmosphere) and the staff are lovely and helpful. Beds are comfy and clean and the drinks fridge is always full. It was my first time visiting Riga and I'll definitely be back.

The hostel is super nice and confortable. Its always clean and super cozy. The location is very nice, close to bus station and with nice places to go at night very close. The only thing I didn't like was the attitude of one of the girls of the staff, almost always moody. But I had a great time there anyway!!!

Hi! Thanks for review! Full moon sometimes affects the staff mood ;) Safe travels

Great cosy place in a good location. The hostel is really comfortable for a short to mid time stay

Super hostel with lovely staff! I'd definitely stay again if I'm ever back in Riga. It's really easy to find, just opposite the train station. The common room is a great space to relax in and meet other people.

• 7th Nov 2014