Cinnamon Sally Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Merkela 1, 3rd floor, Riga, Latvia

I found everything I needed in Cinnamon Sally and way more. From arrival till departure I can't really say 1 thing I missed or didn't like. I found a clean room with big lockers (!), very helpful staff and a great atmosphere. Keep up the good work!

The staff were helpful and friendly. Great kitchen area with many items available. Showers were hot and clean. Location is great, right near old town and extremely close to the bus and train station. Beds were comfortable. Having only two toilets for the whole hostel was annoying at times.

Had an excellent stay. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful, Met lots of cool people and drank lots of vodka. The waffles were amazing. Played a spoon game with the staff and other guests. The drink is very cheap and staff are welcoming. I would definitely come back again. Thank you Dolca (D)!!!

Nice hostel. Felt very clean. Nice staff.

One of my favorite hostels! The staff were so friendly, inviting, and helpful :) I enjoyed our conversation and breakfast together. This hostel was well-located ad super chill. Extremely easy to meet people as a solo traveler, which was great! Will definitely stay here again. Thank you Cinnamon Sally!

Great place. Feels like home immediately. During the night People Are really quite, but when they pass by our door, the floor was very noisy so you could hear every step taken. Hence improvement suggestion is to change the floor material. :-) but beside that, 👍👍👍

Thanks guys :) We will, thanks again! Cheers & safe travels

Very nice hostel with every you need or nearby because of he great location between the old and the new town. Atmosfeer is great and relaxed. No shoe rule is charming.

Great hostel; great location; informative and helpful staffs; tasty pancakes; and lovely place. I liked it very much.

Brilliant hostel. Loved the atmosphere and the staff are very welcoming and made the stay very enjoyable.

really a lovely hostel.

Had the most wonderful time — it was a great location, super friendly and open atmosphere, with a lot of travel books, well informed staff, and always something to do. Probably my favorite hostel I've stayed in so far in Europe!

Great cosy and friendly little hostel with very clean and well equipped facilities. Staff were very helpful and were engaging with backpackers in the common room and it was very easy to make friends. Big shout out to my main man Dixon for assembling and getting the crew to Positivus Festival too!

Thanks man :) Next year we will have Postivus Cinnamon Sally's tent , that everyone can come with us and stay overnight! Cheers

This hostel was amazing. The staff here are really the best and try and engage everyone. The atmosphere encourages a highly social exchange and you'll end up leaving with a lot of new friends. Facilities are all pretty clean and quite nice.

Easy to find, close to a supermarket and on a street full of restaurants. Spacious dorms, great internet and free stuff to use for bathing and primping. LOVE the female dorm! Love the lockers too, so spacious and padlock provided. Overall a great place to stay, would come back if ever I'm in Rīga again :)

Nice hostel ! Ideal for solo travelers as it is very easy to socialize at the cozy living room.

I liked the place, really close to everything and very clean

This was a great hostel in Riga. It was a good mix of people wanting to go out and have fun but it was also fun to stay in and talk to people as well. They do a reasonably good job of enforcing quiet hours, so this hostel is perfectly suitable for people who like to party as well as people who don't.

It was my 2nd time staying at Sally's and it's still my #1 choice in Riga! Spacious dorm, comfy beds, prime location, excellent staff! You just can't go wrong with this place!

Fan-freakin-tastic!! Staff are rad. The common room and pub crawl are a great way to meet people. One of my favorites, thus far.

Nice clean social hostel in a central location. Very helpful staff and great volunteers! The crowd varied when I stayed there; got kind of college-y on on the weekend. Overall good experience though. Go on Dixon's pub crawl!