Cinnamon Sally Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Merkela 1, 3rd floor, Riga, Latvia

The hostel is in a very good location, very clean, the staff was friendly and helpful. It was indeed an amazing experience and cust effective! I definitely would go back there.

• 7th Dec 2015

Had a lovely stay! Hostel was so friendly, clean and inviting. Staff were really friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend it to anyone travelling in Riga

Fantastic hostel. Great location right near old town. The staff is always around and attentive. They baked me all sorts of goodies! It felt more like a home than almost any hostel I've been to.

The kitchen being in the main area makes for a cool social atmosphere around dinner time and means there's always a lot of people talking and hanging out. Everything in the hostel is up to par, the one thing that was missing for me was a pool or fusball table, but there's not really room for it.

Great lace to stay especially for solo travellers. This was my first experience of staying in a hostel and the staff were helpful and friendly. I highly recommend Cinnamon Sally's as the place to stay in Riga

• 3rd Dec 2015

Staff are very helpful, the location is very good, the hostel is 10 min away on foot from the old town. Sanitaries were very clean but the it was a little dirty under my bed in the dormitory. Beds are very comfortable even though mine had one broken plank and one missing. The atmosphere was great! If you are looking for a convivial place where you can chat with people that's the place! Definitely recommend the place!

The hostel is well situated and the staff are great and able to give you any advice on the city. do the walking tour which is recommended by the hostel it's a great way to see the city. we got waffles in the morning which was a great surprise as it wasn't mentioned on the site.

Cinnamon Sally feels like home. The girls that work here are so welcoming and fun.

My stay at the Cinnamon Sally was really nice and I would recommend it.

• 26th Nov 2015

Very nice hostel with excellent staff. Has free waffles for breakfast.

Such a lovely hostel, you feel welcomed and at home the second you walk in. Staff were awesome, especially Dixon! Only stayed there one night but ended up coming back just to hang out!

Great atmosphere where you get to talk with other guests while eating a fresh baked cake. The room and shower was great as well, tidy. We were 3 people and were moved to a 4 bedroom for free. The staff really gives the extra mile taking care of the hostel and creating a very welcoming environment. Will definitely come back. Thanks for boworring umbrellas when we had none. And lovely waffles for breakfast.

The staff was pretty friendly for the most part, one girl in particular was very outgoing and talkative but on the opposite side, the girl with the tattooed arm seemed bothered any time I asked for anything and I also heard her tell 2 people they needed to make sure they left because there was a big group coming in, even though we're told we can stay at the hostel until we need to leave. It's not always what you say but how you say it. The volunteer staff was friendly.

Great staff, location perfect if you want to go to either Old Town, Central Riga or Central Market and ofc those waffles !!! Just one thing : you might wait when you'll feel like going to the WC but don't worry, you'll always find someone in the common room willing to chat with you!

Very clean and welcoming place. Staff are readily available and genuinely want you to have a good time. Having the kitchen, front desk and common area all in the one place near the entrance makes this place easy to interact and meet new people!

What was really amazing in this Hostel is how people wanted you to get interacted with the place, the events and the other people. That was really amazing and I don't have nothing bad to say from these guys. Me and my friends took a tour with the Pubcrawl on the middle of the week and was amazing! The guy that guided us was really talkative, funny and made the night cool for everybody! Thanks a lot for the good time! You guys made our trip really rich with these simple actions -Brazilian group(:

Had a very nice stay there with lovely people and staff members. Especially loved the atmosphereatmosphere and the free waffles in the morning.

Not a "party hostel" more a situp and talk hostel, depends what floats your boat. Centrally located. VERY NICE

This is our favorite hostel so far! It's got such a friendly and homey atmosphere. Very helpful and fun staff, close to the old city, quiet at night. We loved the Belgian waffles in the morning and movie nights in the lounge. We wish we could have stayed in Riga longer, just because the hostel was so great. Would highly recommend!!

Everything was very organized and clean. There are many social events going on if someone wants to socialize but at the same time they have some rules for those who want to be more quiet. The staff is very helpful and the location great. Everything is very clean and they have also laundry, shower gel etc. I definately recommend it