Cinnamon Sally Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Merkela 1, 3rd floor, Riga, Latvia

All the staff was very helpful since the very beginning. The hostel is very well organized and clean. Dixon was our guide during the Pub Crawl and just gave us a night to remember. The atmosphere was great and I definetly recommend a stay at Cinnamon Sally Riga!!!!

Lovely atmosphere, helpful staff working there, very good facilities and very very good price for what you get. I loved the pub crawl they organised there where I made new friends and had a good experience of the nightlife of Riga. Totally recommend that to everyone.

The hostel is very well located close to the Old Town and the bus and train stations. The place is always clean besides the amount of people staying. The staff is very supporting, we arrived at 2AM and Baiba received us super nice and gentle besides we woke her up, thanks a lot. They had a trouble with our reservation the first night and upgraded without charge, super nice room. The place is good to meet nice people, have party and even rest at night beacuse their sleep policy after 12 AM.

It was welcoming, clean, tidy and friendly stay. Enjoyed every minute. Lovely people.

Loved it! Made great friends in the common area which we kept through our travels up to Tallinn

• 4th Jul 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. There really isn't one thing I can complain about, and I can be pretty critical. Great staff, comfortable beds, clean facilities, just overall good hostel.

a pefect place to be, cosy, clean, well organised, nice & helpful stuff. I'm travelling since over 20 years & this hostel is one of my favourite one.

Excellent location. Close to the bus and train station. But also close to the city center. The (young) owners of the hostel were awesome. Keep up the good work, girls! The 'vibe' in the hostel is also very nice. very spacious common area where you can meet the other guests.

Definitely the best hostel I´ve ever stayed! If you´re a traveller, this is the place to go. Near train- and busstation, and close to Old town. The staff is very friendly, and helpfull. Loved the pubcrawl with Dixon!

• 30th Jun 2015

Excellent hostel with very good personnel that always try to improve its services and events. Had a good time in Riga partly because of my stay here where I met really good people, special mention to the waffles! Jesus Velazquez

What a cute little hostel. Very clean, good wifi, really friendly staff, free waffles most mornings... it is only a small hostel of about 40 people and at times it felt like there was only one or two of us there. However, each night the staff organise events that are pretty fun (eg pub crawls). Overall my stay here was great. I definitely recommend it!

The staff are extremely welcoming and helpful, I like that this hostel has its own events, and it has its own personality.

Thank you :) Cheers!

loved this place. stayed for one night on a layover and I was so angry with myself for not staying longer. definitely the best value of my whole trip and the staff is super helpful with everything and speaks great English.

This is the only place for which I have left reviews on two sites. So in a nutshell: Great location; comfortable, clean, ample showers and a wonderful warm common area where everyone keeps bumping into each other. A totally fantastic staff which may go the extra long mile to help. No negatives at all!!

Loved the hostel. Location was close to the Old Town! Staff was really friendly and helpful. Nice common room, great place to meet new people!

Hella friendly staff, cool atmoshphere in the common room, large rooms, comfy beds and clean toilets and showers. staff helped out with places to eat and were super!

Great stay, will definitely come back if I ever return to Riga!

As I'm towards the end of my six week journey traveling northern Europe, this was by far the best hostel I stayed at. The social atmosphere, along with the comfy beds and security make this place almost unbeatable in comparison to other hostels.

We loved the staff, the clean showers/toilets and the atmosphere in the common room, great to meet other backpackers and to share your stories.

clean, Comfortable beds, Helpful staff, quite nice atmosphere, in the edge of center (not exactly in center)