Cinnamon Sally Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Merkela 1, 3rd floor, Riga, Latvia

A brilliant hostel, very clean, the two staff we met were very friendly and helpful. Thanks for everything

• 26th Feb 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Cinnamon Sally's was awesome! Besides feeling super clean, safe, and comfortable, it had great atmosphere. The kitchen and common room were in the center of the hostel and practically necessary to pass through every time you left your room, meaning that it was easy and natural to make friends with the girls who run the hostel and others staying there. The best hostel I've stayed in!

• 22nd Feb 2015

I had an amazing time at this hostel. The owner, and the staff are absolutely fabulous. I'm a solo female traveler, and I found it very easy to meet people at this hostel, and it was very welcoming and had a very calm environment. Upon return to Riga I would 100% come back to this hostel!!!

The hostel is very nice. It is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed. It was clean and the staffs there were very friendly. If I come to Riga again, maybe I will stay in this hostel again. If there is any point to be improved for the hostel, it is that it would be better if in each the shower room there is space just to keep the clothes so that we do not have to be worried about whether the clothes get wet while taking shower.

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Japan

Thanks for good words :) Every shower have a space and hangers where you can hang clothes.. Not sure how you didn't notice that.. Safe travels

The staff is great. Very freindly and helpfull. Some more showers would be helpfull though.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. I felt like I was staying at a friend's house, not with a bunch of strangers. The atmosphere was warm and welcoming, the staff friendly and helpful; and the location fantastic!

• 14th Feb 2015

Definitely the best hostel that I have been. We celebrate Valentine's with a great chocolate cake and red wine. :)

Loved it. Wished I'd stayed longer.

• 10th Feb 2015

Cinnamon Sally Backpackers is the best Hostel ever. I had a really nice time there because of the staff (FRIENDLY and SOOO KIND), the travelers and the atmosphere there. It's pretty close to the Central Station, International Bus station and The Old Town! You can have an incredible time there! I would recommend this place for traveling, of course!!!!

• 9th Feb 2015
  • Colombia

Fantastic hostel! there is a very friendly atmosphere in the common area.. i will definitely stay here when coming back to Riga!

I loved this place, it just feels like home. the staff is so friendy and give great info. the lving room is the perfect place to meet new people, if you vistit Riga, this is definately the place to go. It's not a party hostel, so after 12 a.m. it's quiet, but there're more then enough opportunities to go out :D Don't think just book

Every travelling depends on the place you stay as a impression. I must say this is the best hostel of my 3 hostels on these trips. Super clean, cosy common area just like a flat you share with your friends, very nice bed ( I have stayed in 6 females room), and most important thing, the staff is friendly as you've known each other for not just 2days. I had have very tasty cakes and waffles from her. Anyway, this is the one I want to have it again.

this hostel was aweeesssooooommmmeee. loved this hostel and would definitely stay here again.

Probably one of the best hostels I've been, like top tier hostel!

Great place to stay. Big bright rooms with lockers. The common room is huge and great to meet other travellers. Kitchen small but well equiped. Bathrooms nice and clean. Perfect location, everything is in a walking distance (e.g. train/bus station, old town, shopping centre and many other sights). Definitly recommended!

This place is great. It's modern, clean and the staff are wonderful. It is nicely decorated and the whole hostel is centred around the common room. I found it very easy to meet other travellers and felt comfortable there. This isn't a party hostel, which suited me quite well, I found I could just relax and not be pressured into a pub crawl or drinking game. I met some great people here too, which made it easier to be travelling on my own. Overall, I would recommend Cinnamon Sally's

All good feedbacks have been already written, and they are all try. Me: if i go to Riga again, i will chose only this hostel. I would recommend this hostel to my friends. Thanks for warm weather inside ;-) Andrey

• 6th Jan 2015