Cinnamon Sally Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Merkela 1, 3rd floor, Riga, Latvia

clean, Comfortable beds, Helpful staff, quite nice atmosphere, in the edge of center (not exactly in center)

Awesome place, great guests, great host, great city!

• 31st May 2015

Great location and friendly staff. I didn't like the blinds in the bedrooms, they let in too much light and sun rises early in Riga. Besides that I have no problems. I'd stay at cinnamon again.

Hands down the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Everyone was incredibly friendly, and it felt more like sharing an apartment with friends than staying at a hostel with strangers. Everything was remarkably clean, the beds were very comfortable, and you are given a large locker with a key to keep your things in. Highly recommend and if I find myself in Riga again, I will certainly be staying at Cinnamon Sally.

This hostel is certainly a good place to stay in Riga. The room is clean, the atmosphere is great, the staff are so nice and helpful and it is located in the centre! I love this hostel so much!

Decent enough place

Hello! Next time when you stay in social backpackers hostel try to socialize with guests and Hostel staff, it was pretty much impossible to make you interested to see things in Riga or outside of Riga. We organized events almost every night when you were here, you didn't join any of them.. Sometimes its really hard to deal with people who prefer endless wifi in hostel 24/7, instead of enjoying the city with nice people & gain a new experience.. Thats what traveling is about! Take care!

Great location, excellent facilities and welcoming staff staying here is a must!

Loved this Hostel. Best kitchen ever and one of the staff made delicious waffles for breakfast (note: breakfast is not usually included). Great staff.

One of the most awesome hostel I've ever been! Great great atmosphere and nice/helpful staffs. Kinda small hostel but super comfy. It is also clean and has a good location. Definitely would recommend to people :)

I would absolutely recommendthis hostel. It is close to all important things/ places (main station, big supermarket, old town), clean and has nice staff but do NOT join the pub crawl with Dixon (he was immediately lost in the city so the second pub was again the first)

Great hostel! Everithing you need TO have a perfect stay in riga! I definitelly recomend it

Really nice, chilled out hostel. Staff were great to hang out with. Only thing missing for me was a lost key for my locker but otherwise all good. Well kept, really clean place. 5-10 minute walk from old town.

This hostel is brilliant! / Martin

D you are awesome! Staff is great and really helpful. if you stay somewhere else you will miss out on the home - feel of this hostel. No complaints really. oh wait... only 2 toilets for 40 beds it's a bit of a stretch especially if the hostel is full. But overall great hostel!!!

Excellent hostel, amazing staff!

Great hostel, great location, great value for money!! Definitely recommend!! :)

It was an excellent experience living in Sally. First, the location is really convenient: 5 mins walk from the bus and train station, and it is really easy to find. The staff is very helpful. The room is very clean because no shoes are allowed in. There are several seperate bath rooms and toilets, and thus we don't need to wait. There are all kinds of cooking equipments and seasonings. Only one minor thing that can be improved: the floor-it is too noisy when people standing on the floor.

• 7th May 2015
  • China

Place is close to the bus terminal and old town and easy to find. Staff is very helpful and thoughtful. She taught me a nice restraunt near the hostel. I stayed in girls domitory. The room was clean and has big mirror and equipments for girls like hair dryer. And shower room was also clean and has enough space to change my clothes. Best hostel in Baltic countries I stayed in.

In cinnamon sally was great atmosphere and stuff was very pleasure

• 1st May 2015
  • Poland

One of the best hostels I've stayed at!!