Cinque Terre Holidays

Good 3262 Total Reviews
6.6
Good 3262 Total Reviews

22nd Jul 2017

The views from this little guest house are SPECTACULAR. It should be noted, however, that you have to work for them. There are hundreds of stairs involved, but if you're up for a challenge it is well worth it. The rooms are nice, but my friend and I were in bunk beds next to a couple in a queen bed which made things a little awkward. Definitely not a traditional hostel atmosphere if that's what you're looking for. Over all, my friend and I loved this little oasis.

21st Jul 2017
7.7

Alright, there's a lot of negative reviews here. Imma go ahead and say it, only high maintenance people will feel they've been cheated. If you can't feel okay about the climb to the room, you won't last in Cinque terre anyways :P ! I stayed for 6 nights and every day round noon when everyone else was gone they come and change sheets and sometimes clean the bathroom. No staff on sight, which means more freedom, but yea you do have to be self sufficient, I mean you're traveling Europe aren't you?

• Australia, Female, 18-24
17th Jul 2017

Get there on time!! Reception really don't appreciate late comers. Gorgeous views and amazing location! Don't know what everyone else was complaining about with the stairs, did it with all my bag and then again with w sprained ankle, no dramas.

• England, Female, 18-24
14th Jul 2017
5.7

-bathroom kept getting flooded -most expensive hostel i have ever stayed in...ever -not enough lockers, no outlet per bed, more like a converted apartment than a hostel

12th Jul 2017
2.6

The staff was absolutely awful, rude and although they said there was wifi there was none. I got placed in a separate house 10 minutes away from my friends and they never changed my sheets during my stay. This hostel ultimately was the worst I've ever stayed in, over priced and extremely unsafe. Would not recommend to anyone unless you love paying extreme rates to stay in awful conditions.

• Turkey, Couple, 18-24
11th Jul 2017
4.0

The staff was nervous, the room was awful,there is humidity and the toilet was dirty. Also, there is a robbery and some people blame us unless we did not do anything so there is no security. Only good thing is location.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
9th Jul 2017
4.0

The hostel is not a close walk to the train station as stated, the office is. Then you have to walk up a crazy long staircase-- I was getting to over 30 floors a day according to my Fitbit. The hostel was liveable but left a lot to be desired. We also didn't have any working wifi for the 3 nights we stayed. The view was gorgeous though since the property is so high up.

• USA, Female, 18-24
7th Jul 2017
2.9

Terrible! Bathroom door did not close. No lockers. Friends got money stolen.

• USA, Female, 18-24
7th Jul 2017
6.0

Amazing view of riomaggiore from the hostel, but it is quite a walk up many stairs. I'm in great shape and carrying our bags up the stairs to get to the hostel made it a journey after a day of traveling. There was a single bathroom and the shower head wasn't attached to the wall. I don't think they had any staff member clean the bathroom during the time we were there. But they had a kitchen accessible with fridge, pots & pans to cook with. The staff was nice, but distant from the hostel location

• USA, Female, 25-30
6th Jul 2017
5.4

Don't allow for check in after 8pm. Very rude that my train ran late and I wasn't able to get in. Had to book another room elsewhere. Not a 24 hour hostel. Tenants said they couldn't get wifi in the rooms. Go elsewhere!