Cinque Terre Holidays

Very Good 3212 Total Reviews

• lilyjennette
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
18th May 2017

Amazing stay here! In a perfect and central location in the town of Riomaggiore. The two people we dealt with that worked here were helpful and thoughtful. Definitely would stay here again!

• Spain, Female, 25-30
18th May 2017

The hostel is very cozy, just one apartment with several beds, kitchen in the same space. Everything was great except for the wifi, which was very spotty and my laptop couldn't even catch it. The staircase was steep and narrow (it's an old building in the historic centre, so it's expected), so this hostel might be uncomfortable to reach if you have a big suitcase.

• Sweden, Male, 31-40
16th May 2017
8.0

Nice place. I had a hard time finding the office but when I did the manager guided me to the room. He went with moped and I climbed hundreds of stairs. Anyway. I got a room with a balcony which was super nice. Not all rooms got one though. Also had a great luck with room mates!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
15th May 2017
6.3

Great location! 2 minute walk from the train and right in the middle of the main strip. No common area to meet new people, but the rooms held up to 6 people. Main problem here was the unsafe, chipped, dimly lit, lack of railing stairs leading to the rooms. While leaving the Hostel I tripped down them and ended up in the Hospital because I tore some tendons in my foot.... other than that, Cinque Terre was amazing!

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
13th May 2017
6.6

Good location, central in town, but right above a noisy bar (people yelling and music playing until midnight) so bring earplugs if you're a light sleeper. Only one bathroom for a seven bed dorm. There was no lock on the bathroom and no lockers for our possessions. Overall, we had a good experience, but this was mostly due to our roommates. Generally clean, but can be very dusty in places. Staff did not give much help throughout our stay.

• USA, Female, 18-24
5th May 2017
7.7

It was a cute place to stay. The town of Riomaggiore is really nice to be in and although the room was really small, it worked out well. The 7-bed hostel is tight with 5 individual beds and a full sized bed. It worked out well for my group because I was traveling with close friends that did not mind sharing a bed, but I have heard that if there are 7 individuals staying the night sometimes strangers will have to get cozy. Overall, it was a great experience for me and I would recommend it.

3rd May 2017

This hostel as all the basics you need and nothing more. If you're looking for a cheap hostel with a great location, this is it. Don't expect too much from it. With that said, had a lovely time here bc the rooms are a great place to meet people since they're so compact. The only downside is that there are no lockers to store your luggage, but nobody that I knew ever had a problem. Would recommend this place!

2nd May 2017

Cinque Terre holiday is an interesting place. The hotel has a great location in Riomaggiore, unfortunately it's on top of a bar. The bar itself is actually very good for drinks and food but can be noisy (usually ends by midnight). The owner is very relaxed which can come off as unfriendly, but he still is. Also, there are no lockers, but the people in the room were friendly and we didn't have any problem. The room was comfortable, had a kitchen, and was clean. Best of all it's 20 euros a night.

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
1st May 2017

Super lovely hostel. It's more like a small apartment with some beds crammed in, but everything you need is there - kitchen, clean bathroom, WiFi (albeit not a great connection). It wasn't an issue for me, but I know most people would want lockers. Location is beautiful and the owner is incredibly helpful.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
29th Apr 2017

The staff was a bit rude when we were checking in, and seemed annoyed that we did not walk up the stairs quite as fast as they did. The shower head did not have a stand, although that has been true of many hostels I have stayed in, and they did not bring enough towels for the number of guests. Still, the view was gorgeous, the beds were reasonably comfortable and there were a lot of extra blankets and sheets.