Cinque Terre Holidays Reviews

Via Colombo 94, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Liguria, Italy

Our flight was delayed and so then we missed our train and the next one didn't arrive until 12:30 am. I tried calling several times but there was no answer. The number is different than what is shown here. Finally I get there and call the number given on the door. Roberto, the owner, yelled at me called me a rude idiot with lots of expletives. After berating me for 5 minutes he finally told me where the key was hidden. Overall bad customer service and the office (only wifi) was rarely open

• 10th Apr 2014

Basically there is no real staff. It is more like an apartment. The owner just gives you the keys or leaves them in the mail box then you have to find the place which was in another building than the office. Otherwise it was a clean place with good beds and a good location.

This is a shared apartment with little security. There are no lockers. The location is perfect and the price was really good.

No wifi in the room!! It was really well located, on the main street of riomaggiore, however it had very bad conditions. The room was basically an old apartment, but what was really awful was the wrecked building it was in. It had a kitchen and a decent bathroom, and it would be all ok if it was a cheap hostel, that way the conditions wouldn't be the best but it would be a decent value for money, but the truth is I thought the hostel to be a bit expensive for the overall experience.

Well, if you are coming to Riomaggiore you are not comingto IBIS. Indeed the place is 'different', considering the room is like an apartment with beds around. Also there is no locker, and no wifi in the room. But guess what, that is fine! I met wonderful people there in the room, the bed was incredibly amazing and comfortable, the location was awesome and super easy to reach. The kitchen works, the toilet was good, clean and spacious and i had ANYPROBLEMS at all at any time :)) Go for it, enjo

• 3rd Apr 2014

-Roberto, closes reception area whenever & leaves a number on the door (likely to the phone line in the empty office. I had to roam the street looking for a different place to stay the first night. -NO WIFI!! Supposedly wifi in the reception area (that's usually closed), but none in the dorm which is in a separate building. -WASHING MACHINE BROKEN. -kitchen difficult to cook in, manager had to come fix the gas. -dorm apartment is small and no lockers - should only only fit 2-3 people.

WE closed one minutes to buy water!!!!!!! you could not wait for one minutes !!!!!!!!!!

Upside was it was right in the center and less than 5mins walk from the train station, it is really an apartment not a dorm so its really good to base yourself out of for your stay. Downside: no lock on the front door and I never met the owners during the 2 days I was there. Still a good place to go and chill and see the amazing Cinque Terre

It's a dive And the guy Basically threw Keyes at us and disappeared

I had a great experience at this hostel (which as said before, it's really more of an apartment). It's located on a main road in Riomaggiore, so it's easy to find after a small walk up the hill. The free washer in the apartment was a perk, as well as a full kitchen. The owner was friendly while checking me in and whenever I saw him. I would stay here again, certainly.

Located in the main street of Riomaggiore towards the top of the hill. We stayed in a 6person dorm which is really a small 2 bedroom apartment at the top of a very steep set of stairs. It's not a hostel as such but we had a great group of other travellers staying at the same time as us. Own kitchenette, however we could not manage to light the stove or oven. Good view from Juliet balcony. Good value for Cinque Terre!

View all Cinque Terre Hostels