7.0
Very Good 3,176 Total Reviews
7.0
Very Good 3,176 Total Reviews
Cinque Terre Holidays Located at Via Colombo 94, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre.
Italy
Cinque Terre Via Colombo 94, Riomaggiore
70% 3176
44.0998983 9.7389936
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
4th Oct 2016

Roberto was lovely and welcoming right from the start. We spoke only in Italian which was very special for me. Despite there not being a communal area for guests to meet each other, I managed to make some friends in the hostel and also with a few of the locals. I got lost on my first night in Riomaggiore, however when I called Roberto he answered the phone immediately and was able to help me find my way. Thank you so much!!

• USA, Couple, 18-24
1st Oct 2016
5.7

The location of where you stay is not the address of the hostel, that's just the office. Be prepared to climb over 200 steps (yes, I counted). The 'hostel' is an apartment with a bunch of beds in it. Kitchen was good and bathroom was sufficient. But there were bugs on my bed. I couldn't sleep. Not sure if they were bed bugs or not because i didn't want to get close enough to investigate, but the body shape of the bug looked like it.

• Canada, All Male Group, 18-24
25th Sep 2016
6.9

5terre is absolutely beautiful. We wish we spent more time here. This hostel is more like an old apartment with 1 bathroom and a couple bedrooms. THE HOSTEL IS AT THE TOP OF THE TOWN, but the office is on the main road. They make climb about 200 stairs to get to your hostel so prepare for that. The one bathroom is pretty crappy. Shower head clamps are broken, toilet seat isn't attached, washing mashine is disgusting. I'd say for cinque terre, but not for this place. Great wifi.

23rd Sep 2016
6.0

Pretty standard place for Cinque Terre. The place didn't seem to be cleaned before our arrival and the wifi didn't work at all. Comfortable beds and in unit washing machine were nice. No luggage storage. The owner told us to store our luggage at the train station instead.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
22nd Sep 2016
7.1

My stay was great!! The staff were solemn, but not rude or unkind. Former reviews aren't kidding about the walk up to the 7-bed dorm - it was literally up ten flights of irregular stone steps, so be prepared for a hike!! The place is fairly clean and roomy, though I made sure to keep all of my important items with me because security to get in is great but security within the room is not - there are no lockers for your belongings. These are tiny qualms - the location and view are truly stunning!

• jonathanmacadam
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
22nd Sep 2016
6.9

Guy at reception was a rude to everyone I saw. Overall good place to stay.

19th Sep 2016

Apparently there are two locations; I had the one up the stairs. I'm fotunate to only have a backpack, so it was easier to climb up "mount Everest" all the way to the rooms. The view is amazing from up there, and there's only only one washroom/toilet. A bit challenging when the place is full (11 people max), but it can be manageable. I had an amazing time sharing the apartment/rooms with great people. It was a good base to explore Cinque Terre.

• Canada, Male, 18-24
19th Sep 2016

''This is a awesome place to stay in 5terre, the location is right where you want to be to see it all. Just 5 minutes away is the ocean where you can swim, and the train is 3 minute away. Robert and his staff were very helpful and knowledgeable about the area, there's also strong wifi at the hostel.

16th Sep 2016
5.4

Pretty basic place, clean sheets and adequate facilities. The place is at the top of a massive hill so be prepared to climb up heaps and heaps of steep stairs with your backpack or suitcase. The guy who showed us up there wasn't so friendly nor did he offer to take at least a small backpack. Didn't feel so much like a hostel anyway.

14th Sep 2016

I was really worried about this place after having read the reviews, but I really enjoyed me stay here! Just make sure you read the instructions on check in carefully. I arrived just after 12 and was shown to my room. He didn't smile, but we had a nice conversation about his travels. He offered me suggestions on where to hike. Nice kitchen. Bring a lighter bc the stove is propane. Good for solo travel.Yes you have to walk up stairs. It's Cinque Terre - it's all stairs and steep. Get used to it.