Cinque Terre Holidays Reviews

Via Colombo 94, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italy

The hostel is perfecly located. The room are adorable and clean. But.. There's no wifi in the room and there's nobody at the reception... It's always written: Back at 12:30... Back at 2:30.. Etc They let a number that you can call so we had to ask a restaurant to call for us and they came in 30 minutes so we could finally check in!

The hostel advertises free wifi, it is only available immediately outside of the office which is a separate building from the rooms. In addition, the wifi is turned off when the office closes and it's open hours were very limited. It was closed every night when I got back around 8pm leaving me unable to contact my family. The beds were very poor quality and there was no way to adjust the temperature in the room. There were not enough outlets in the whole room for the 6 people staying there.

This place was not as expected. The address listed is only the office address, not the address for the actual hostel. When we arrived at the office, the owner took us to our room, up a maze of stairs, and then dropped us off in our room without explaining anything put checkout at 10. Our bathroom door didn't close completely and the place was dirty. We only stayed there for two nights thankfully, but anymore and it would have been awful.

Beautiful little room in a beautiful town. Less of a hostel in the way that there's no common room/all the rooms are spread over the small town, but nice self sufficient share rooms. The little passageways leading to the rooms are very charming, and the no-fuss, keyboard-playing host stays out of your way but is helpful. Good bathrooms and comfortable beds. Met some nice people in my room. Highly recommend if simplicity is your preference.

I would rather call it a small apartment than a hostel. The staff is very bad and not friendly. There are barely 2 electricity plugs that are located far from your bed. No wifi is available. the location is pretty good, in the first land of the 5 which makes it easier to reach anywhere. The beds are clean and also the bathroom is. The apartment is located in an old, depressing building. I would not recommend it to any one unless you guys want to save some money. I would not go there again.

• 6th Apr 2015

First off I read a lot of reviews about how much you have to climb to get to the rooms. Its Cinque Terre, everything is a hike to get to. So with that said...to make things easier on yourself, don't bring 1000lbs of luggage. Due to age I stayed in a private room and I loved it. The view from the patio was amazing. easy access to hiking trails and a very large comfortable bed. The staff was extremely friendly and offered to help carry my bags. WiFi is only at the reception office. A+++

No wifi in room, but great sea view!! It was a hike to get up tot the room so don't bring any large bags

A hike to get to the room after checking in but the view is worth it. No wifi is a pain because 3G doesn't work. Other than that we had a really comfortable and enjoyable stay.

1 2 3 Next » last »