Cinque Terre Holidays Reviews

Via Colombo 94, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italy

The location was incredible- right on the Main Street of Riomaggoire. Rooms were tidy & clean on arrival and had no problems. Kitchen in room is brill. No wifi in room but you can connect from the reception room or just outside it. No common room so if you are a traveler looking to meet people at the hostel this might be hard for you unless you have a few people in your room to socialise with. None the less had a fantastic stay and would 100% stay here again.

it was up about 80 stairs, although the entire city is built into a hill. it was basic, but there was more than enough space. the office was the only place you had WiFi and the room was a bit down the street. the man in the office wasn't really helpful but we didn't ask that many questions. would stay again.

well priced and good location. good privacy in rooms. shower didnt work too well. wifi was in front of the office not in dorms and owner wasn't friendly. still worth a stay

Really bad service from a creepy italian dude. Above a bar, so late a night loud noise.

the staff was extremely nice. wifi is only available in the office outside on the terrace. bathroom and shower was extremely small. bed was really comfortable. blankets were provided, but no towels or hand soap.

Place was good, had to walk up a huge flight of stairs to get to the apartment which had an amazing view over the whole town and water. It was really clean and cleaned daily too, had a bathroom (shared between 8 people) and kitchen and a little balcony with table and chairs. No wifi in the apartments but the view more than makes up for that. Staff were friendly enough and let us keep our bags in the room till 2pm which was really nice.

The room was good, really clean. The only problem was that there were just 3 plugs for a room of 8 people. And they don't accept credit card for payment.

• 9th May 2015

I got a room on the center street, so the location of my room was amazing but looking at other reviews they're definitely scattered around the place! Other than that pretty average, but I didn't think it was overly unclean or anything. There are no locks/lockers either which is annoying, only one power point in the entire dorm and the shower head holder was broken. I guess it would be fine for a couple of nights.

Definitely a great location, but you have to appreciate the quirky vibe of this place. More of a shared apartment than a hostel, but I enjoyed my stay nonetheless.

Great location. Great price. Decently stocked kitchen. Conducive atmosphere for a close hostel community. Not the cleanest in the world, check in has to be before 7pm, but overall great value and good times!

Great view! It's separate from the office and secluded, so not very many people around. It's higher up in the village.

• 2nd May 2015

I thought this was a great place! But be ready to walk far from the center ( 10-15 minute walk from the center or the train station). We were right in their on the cliff over looking the water... It was a very romantic place and I think Cinque Terre holidays can change 100 euros a night for this place. It has a swing in front, a garden and beautiful flowers all around. I met a couple who was celebrating their 20th anniversary and they were paying 150 euro a night & they liked our place way bettr

A great place to stay if you want to visit Cinque Terre. It is in Riomaggiore, my favorite city of Cinque Terre. Basically a small flat with kitchenette, bathroom, room and living room. My one quirk is that you cannot check in until 11:00 AM, and when I went the host did not show up until 11:30. Be cognizant of "italian time". Other than that, clean place that's well located in Cinque Terre.

The wifi is outside only. But the rooms are big and I really enjoyed my stay there! Perfect location!

This was a nice place to stay. Really convenient location. The apartment was big. Definitely an older place, but it just adds to the charm.

The fellow was a little late opening the door but nothing too serious. It is more like staying in an apartment than a hostel which for me is awesome. If you are in need of wifi you can only get it at the front area during certain times so I suggest booking your stuff after this place beforehand. Good rooms but no lockers within the rooms.

The hostel is perfecly located. The room are adorable and clean. But.. There's no wifi in the room and there's nobody at the reception... It's always written: Back at 12:30... Back at 2:30.. Etc They let a number that you can call so we had to ask a restaurant to call for us and they came in 30 minutes so we could finally check in!

The hostel advertises free wifi, it is only available immediately outside of the office which is a separate building from the rooms. In addition, the wifi is turned off when the office closes and it's open hours were very limited. It was closed every night when I got back around 8pm leaving me unable to contact my family. The beds were very poor quality and there was no way to adjust the temperature in the room. There were not enough outlets in the whole room for the 6 people staying there.

This place was not as expected. The address listed is only the office address, not the address for the actual hostel. When we arrived at the office, the owner took us to our room, up a maze of stairs, and then dropped us off in our room without explaining anything put checkout at 10. Our bathroom door didn't close completely and the place was dirty. We only stayed there for two nights thankfully, but anymore and it would have been awful.

Beautiful little room in a beautiful town. Less of a hostel in the way that there's no common room/all the rooms are spread over the small town, but nice self sufficient share rooms. The little passageways leading to the rooms are very charming, and the no-fuss, keyboard-playing host stays out of your way but is helpful. Good bathrooms and comfortable beds. Met some nice people in my room. Highly recommend if simplicity is your preference.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7