Cinque Terre Holidays

7.9
Very Good 3181 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
4th Oct 2016

Roberto was lovely and welcoming right from the start. We spoke only in Italian which was very special for me. Despite there not being a communal area for guests to meet each other, I managed to make some friends in the hostel and also with a few of the locals. I got lost on my first night in Riomaggiore, however when I called Roberto he answered the phone immediately and was able to help me find my way. Thank you so much!!

• USA, Couple, 18-24
1st Oct 2016
5.7

The location of where you stay is not the address of the hostel, that's just the office. Be prepared to climb over 200 steps (yes, I counted). The 'hostel' is an apartment with a bunch of beds in it. Kitchen was good and bathroom was sufficient. But there were bugs on my bed. I couldn't sleep. Not sure if they were bed bugs or not because i didn't want to get close enough to investigate, but the body shape of the bug looked like it.