Circus Hostel&Hotel Reviews

Chacabuco 1020, Buenos Aires, Argentina

good breakfast, I thought it was in the nice part of Puerto Madero but it was on the other end, no bad but not that good either. Not too close to metro or buses.

The location was great the staff Sebastian, Rafa, and Gabriela were helpful friendly and available when needed for help 1 night mid stay was dropped from Reservation the staff called around got us a room for the night and were a great help. Breakfast was nice. The pool a wonderful spot to relax.

Top-quality hostel in a great location in San Telmo. The rooms are spotless, your bed is made every day (even in the dorms!), the beds are very comfortable, the shower and toilet are separate (great in the dorms) and the air conditioning always worked well. The lockers are huge - big enough for your big bag. Nice lounge and pool area (good place to chat over a few beers at night!). The breakfast has tons of fresh fruit, bread and pastries. Great staff, especially Andrea who is lovely!

I stayed in 5 different hostels in BA and this is by miles the nicest. Not much atmosphere but they have a pool and everything is brand new and very clean. Breakfast is wonderful. It comes as a very welcome break from all the partying from milhouse. Would definitely recommend and stay again

I was annoyed that I had to change rooms during my stay which involved checking out, luggage in storage for the day then moving in the afternoon. I did this twice. I think improvement is needed in booking management. My private room was great though very noisy from air conditioner units outside the window. I also got sick from a broken air conditioner but they did arrange to get it fixed and were quite helpful.

• 4th Jan 2015

While the location was great for exploring San Telmo, we ultimately decided to switch to an Airbnb in Palermo Hollywood because it was closer to the nightlife that we were looking for as well as the shopping. The hostel is located in a nice neighborhood and you definitely get the feel of seeing the locals walking around and its close to the Sunday market. The staff were pretty helpful about pointing us in the right direction in terms of restaurants and bars, but we did a lot on our own.

We had a problem with our booking because of a staff's mistake and it was very stressing, but they finally managed to fix it as possible as it was and we ended up having a nice stay.

I stayed in a room with 8 beds and there aren´t enought wall plugs for everyone

Circus feels much more like a hotel rather than a hostel. You take an elevator to your room and you use a keycard to get in and out of your room. The breakfast is okay, but the space it is served in is incredibly crowded. The hostel is relatively clean. Wifi is fine. Atmosphere felt non-existent. Overall, kinda unforgettable, but don't regret staying here. Circus, you have nice facilities - paint the walls in the dorms!

No atmosphere, sorry. When I arrived there was no one in the common rooms although all 48 rooms were rented. No kitchen or toilets in the custom room. Beds are ok and clean. Shower not very clean but there almost no light so you won't see it :) Outside area with the swimming pool is very nice. Nice place to sleep, nothing more. Bring your own towels.