Circus Hostel Reviews

Weinbergsweg 1a, 10119, Berlin, Germany

You'll never find a more secure or cleaner hotel. Staff were all fantastic: friendly, helpful and hospitable. Breakfast for 5 Euro is great. A buffet with a good variety; in fact, it's akin to a brunch. Great location right next to tram and metro.

I thought the staff was super friendly and helpful, only downside of the hostel is the common area. It could be nice if it was more cozier and not so IKEA catalogue ;) but otherwise I highly recommend it, if you are Travelling on your own you most probably will meet other travelers.

Really nice place, very clean and VERY safe. Literally right outside a subway station, so it's got really easy access to the city, with the surrounding area itself decent as well. Lots of drink specials at the bar which helps foster a nice atmosphere. Internet is reliable, showers and bathrooms are public but plentiful. However, no kitchen available, and breakfast is a bit pricey for what it is. Would still recommend.

Such a fun and friendly hostel. We stayed in a twin room with an en suite but it was actually an apartment with incredible views over the City! I will recommend to anyone and everyone!

• 28th Nov 2014

Some of the nicest facilities I've seen in a hostel. There was a nice bar downstairs, but atmosphere was a bit dead at times even on the weekend, though probably in part due to the fact that it was winter time.

Great hostel! rooms were clean! felt very safe, bathroom's were really good, showers... you impossible to get better once's! breakfest at the catz & mouse was great ! i just loved the hostel! the bar in the basement was also a great thing!

One of the best experiences I have had in a hostel. I travelled on my own to Berlin but I wasn't long meeting people at this hostel. The room layout helped when trying to get talking to people in your room. My whole room went out together with a few people from the room beside us. Walking tour that is done via the hostel was also excellent and was a good way to meet people too. Found the staff very friendly and helpful. Very clean and modern hostel.

Overall I enjoyed my stay at this hostel. It was very clean, the beds were already made and no bunk beds in my room! Easy access from HBF and all public transport is easily accessed from the hostel. If you're a solo traveller (as I am), there isn't a great social scene- the bars etc. cater better for groups, having said that I would stay here again.

Love that they rent passes for the Metro System. Great location. Good size. Non-bunk beds were nice.

The dude with the dreadlocks is a bro

Friendly, helpful staff and impressively modern and clean throughout. The bar/cafe was a highlight, with a nice relaxed atmosphere in the evening and really good value breakfast. Would recommend it!

• 15th Nov 2014

I thought that this hostel was a party hostel but it wasn't. For a solo traveller, it was really hard to meet other fellow travellers. Berlin is a great city but alone is a little bit boring. There's not really a common room, it sucks.

Great hostel! Especially since Berlin is a city with no definite center, Circus Hostel is in a great neighborhood with fantastic access to the rest of the city. A bit pricey in comparison to similar experiences I've had, but I still would recommend staying there.

Good hostel in a good location. Staff were friendly and there was a good spread for breakfast. Wifi was limited in my room and non-existent on the can but good connection in the lobby.

Downstairs bar was unfortunatley closed mid-week, made it hard to meet people in the evenings especially. SO funky and arty, very welcoming! Great day tours.

Excellent place! Probably one of the best places to stay in berlin! Great atmosphere, good all you can eat breakfast for €5 and the staff is too notch. Would definitely come back

I really loved this hostel. It was clean and had a great feeling, but I wish there was more of a real common space. It had a lobby with couches and chairs as well as an attached cafe, but there wasn't the big kitchen/living space I was used to hanging out. I was hoping to meet people here to get dinner or drinks with and didn't find it easy to do that. Other than that, this place is great and I would come here again.

It was our first time at The Circus Hostel but definitely not the last. Really good value for our money, great location, (the hostel is only about 1 min walk from Rosenthaler Platz subway station and about 10 min walk from Alexanderplatz). Really enjoyed our stay in the hostel, it is clean, the staff is very helpful and cool. 5* for the price! We'll be back :)

• 29th Oct 2014
  • Hungary

Felt more like a hotel! The location is perfect, really enjoyed the surrounding restaurants, cafes and bars... The atmosphere certainly is not of a hostel and the staff isn`t very helpful.. Otherwise it was a perfect stay, excelent elevators, good value breakfast at the downstairs cafe, bathrooms are numerous and clean.. rooms spacious and clean, except for a strong moldy smell that was in our room, tried opening the windows but the smell stayed. I would recommend and stay again the next time!

Hostel is in a great location in East Berlin and a U-Bahn station is basically right out the door. Really nice facilites and rooms. Best showers ever. Only downside was the lack of kitchen. Everything else about the hostel was amazing though. Would definately stay here again. Walking tours pick up from the hostel, which is a nice bonus.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6