Superb 3,632 Total Reviews
Superb 3,632 Total Reviews
Circus Hostel Located at Weinbergsweg 1a, 10119, Berlin.
Germany
Berlin Weinbergsweg 1a, 10119
91% 3632
52.5299424 13.4016895
    Rooms available

13th Jan 2017

Very good location! 20m from a U-Bahn station and sorrounded by many nice places to grab a bite, from coffee shops to restaurants. Amazing atmosphere (not just around the microbrewery in the basement) and helpful staff. Extreme cleanliness, haven't seen shared toilets/showers as clean as these in a long while! Beds as comfy as expected from a Hostel and heating to help keep the cold german winter out.

• England, Female, 18-24
10th Jan 2017

Overall a really decent place to stay, The location is excellent, pretty much everything is in walking distance, I didn't use transport once except to and from the airport. Breakfast for €5 is great, it's clean and the staff are pretty helpful. Only bad point was that the wifi didn't work in my room for 3 days, had to keep going downstairs which was annoying, especially when it was working for everyone else. Besides that, definitely value for money, 24hr shop opposite helps too. would stay again

• Colombia, Female, 25-30
4th Jan 2017
6.9

Good location and security, but cleaning at rooms wasn't good.

• ameliedot
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
4th Jan 2017
7.7

Great hostel, the only problem is the absence of kitchen!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
3rd Jan 2017

Had a absolutely fantastic stay here. I was solo travelling and really didn't know what to expect as it can be harder to meet people however, I felt instantly comfortable here and even ended up extending my stay. To be fair I'm not sure whether the staff aided that in any way but it was full of lovely people and had a u Bahn station out front as well as a tram stop. The bar is a welcome addition and is a great way to meet other travellers. Breakfast is okay at best. Go to the bakery instead

3rd Jan 2017

This was def. our favorite hostel our entire trip! It's in a GREAT location with easy access to all public transport! My 2 friends & I were upgraded to a 3-person private suite at no extra cost which was absolutely FANTASTIC esp. based on our previous hostel experience. The staff was extremely friendly & the 5 euro breakfast buffet was totally worth it! The bar downstairs is nice & staff is very friendly. Would ABSOLUTELY recommend & would def. stay again. Only wish on site laundry facilities.

• sydneygedryn
  • USA, Female, 18-24
3rd Jan 2017

I had an absolutely amazing time here. It was so close to everything, great food and bars, I was traveling solo but immediately made friends with roommates, people I met at the bar and in the common room. I was amazed at how new and clean this hostel is! They had lots of activities and free walking tours daily. I will absolutely stay here again next time I'm in Berlin!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
2nd Jan 2017

Great stay! Good atmosphere and great tour options.

• USA, Male, 18-24
2nd Jan 2017

Great Hostel for meeting people around my age. I really enjoyed the bar downstairs, which had fantastic brews from tap, I only wish it was open earlier than 7 pm. Good location with lots of restaurants and bars in the area, and couldn't be closer to the ubahn station. I would stay here again.

31st Dec 2016

Good place, the metro is right there, too. Good size rooms, but unfortunately no lockers in rooms, only downstairs lockers.