Circus Hostel Reviews

Weinbergsweg 1a, 10119, Berlin, Germany

Perfect! 10 points!

-Staff are very friendly & helpful -building is very nice with great location in a safe area with many bars and cafes -bar opens from 1900-0100 -hostel bar has a micro brewery -Hot water for the shower was available all the time but all shared toilets -personal lockers are available in the rooms but bring your own lock -breakfast buffet option of €5 is great

This was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. It was really clean and our two-person room was a perfect size. I liked that you had to use your key card to get to the floors with dorms. The location was great- right next to a few lines and it was easy to get to from the airport. I would recommend it to anyone going to Berlin!

Very friendly staff, excellent location, and very good microbrewery downstairs. What more can you ask for? Make it to Berlin ASAP

The Hostel was great. All the staff were super friendly and as helpful as they could possibly be. The Hostel was a safe warm clean place that was very trendy too.

• 16th Jun 2015

Really great Place! No complaints really. Very clean, great atmosphere with the bar downstairs and cafe right next door. Good location, right across the street from a u-bahn stop with plenty of goo restaurants around. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again!

• 14th Jun 2015

This is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed at. My first stay was September 2014 and I loved it that much I returned in June 2015. The rooms are great, the people who stay there always seem to be great and the staff are amazing! If you like good service at a hostel - you have to stay here.

Great Hostel-- much better than the one i'd previously stayed in during my first trip to Berlin in 2013. Breakfast was a great deal, the bunk rooms were clean and spacious, and the hostel's social atmosphere encouraged a younger set of travelers to meet each other and explore the city together. Would 100% stay there again!

Great hostel, only thing is that there's no kitchen, fridge or microwave so if your traveler wanting to eat cheap it's rather difficult!

• 12th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

Best hostel I've stayed at by far while traveling around Europe! Facilities amazing, staff helpful and great social hostel to meet other travellers!

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Scotland

One of the best things about this hostel were the spacious rooms. Location was decent as you were right one of the u bahn lines and could walk to a lot of sites. No kitchen for the budget backpacker but the restaurant on the hostel was decently priced and and good food and beer.

Circus hostel was absolutely amazing. Awesome atmosphere all around. The micro brewery in the basement is always a fun place, and the beer tastes amazing. It's right at rosenthalerplatz station which makes it super convenient to get around, however it's so close to everything you can also just walk. Had an absolute blast, and the rooms were always taken care of and cleaned every day (I rented a private room).

Absolutely amazing - so friendly ands so accommodating - nothing was too big of an issue. Great suggestions and solutions

• 8th Jun 2015

Just a heads up for any men staying there, that REALLY good looking member of staff called Lara has a boyfriend (well I think she has... I don't think I've kissed a friend in that way before...) ;)

Hotel like life with an amazing bar downstairs. Made me fall in love with Berlin.

BEST HOSTEL EVER! Perfect location, clean, great atmosphere. Ideal for meeting people. The cafe and the bar downstairs are sooooo great. Absolutely would only stay here if I return to Berlin (which I hope I do!) !

Best hostel I have ever stayed at. It is super clean and the hostel bar is a great way to meet everyone staying there.

Overall good stay. Breakfast was ok but not really worth the money. Rooms were awesome. Shower a little tight for me bit does the job.

Amazing place. One of my best hostel experiences - everyone was so friendly , the rooms and bathrooms were very clean. The cafe downstairs was convenient and had great food for cheap, and the microbrewery was really good! The location is also great, with lots of food and cute shops nearby. Also, the price per night is a very good deal for the quality of the place.

• 31st May 2015

Place was great, slept in past my checkout on last day after boozing too much and the staff not only didn't charge me but they gave me excellent directions to my train so that I didn't miss it! On that fateful booze-driven night, I also lost my keycard... TWICE! and the staff were amazing in providing me with shiny new ones on both occasions so that I could rest easy and in my own bed. They were so amazing and I'm very grateful for that kindness.

« first « Prev 1 2 3