Circus Hostel Reviews

Weinbergsweg 1a, 10119, Berlin, Germany

Awesome hostel, very very good!

• 26th Aug 2015

Probably the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in. A bit pricey but worth it. Comfy beds, clean rooms, cheap cafe with good food, good location, great vibe. Would 100% recommend. My friend got food poisoning (unrelated to hostel) and the staff were incredible; really supportive and accommodating!

nice place

I wish it had a kitchen! otherwise the main hangout area really felt like a hotel lobby, the outside was much easier to meet people but I don't know how they solve this problem in the winter. The mircobrew was awesome I loved the beet and its so convenient

More like a hotel than a hostel. Excellent facilities and great bar/cafe area. Staff were always helpful. Would stay again here if I came back to Berlin.

Brilliant! One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in, almost perfect. I'll be back again soon! :)

Great hostel, I can see how it might be difficult to meet people as a solo traveller as it is a big hostel, but I had no issues. Clean hostel, great location.

Stayed here for three nights with a group of 8, staff were so helpful and friendly. Atmosphere in the hostel was chilled and laid back making it easy to get to know others in the hostel. Very handy location, next to metro station. Overall, had a great stay here and would definitely recommend it.

• 16th Aug 2015

It can be very hard to get sleep in this hostel. I stayed in a room that was on the road side and with the all night tram right outside, 10 ambulances a night and the numerous bars around the area, it does make it rather difficult to sleep since you have to keep the windows open as there is no air con. Other than that, it is a great hostel with a great location. I would stay again but I would request an inside room.

Brilliant hostel- one if the best I have stayed in! Great for meeting people and the location is great for exploring Berlin

It's a good hostel but noise bacause the subway that start at 04:00 am until 11:59 pm. Excellent direction.

Great facilities and breakfast. Staff were friendly as well. However definitely overpriced for what you're getting. And the atmosphere isn't the greatest, having a pub crawl organized by the hostel would be a massive improvement.

Unbelievably good hostel, can't wait to stay again. Great location, great vibe, great beer and good facilities. I met loads of people here that made my trip, so thank you the the bar downstairs! One thing would be its a shame the lockers in the room aren't slightly bigger. Keep it up

Great hostel, but noisy street. Great hostel, colorful, clean and well thought (they even have individual lockers with sockets inside) and close to everything. Good area in Berlin. Only major downside is the noisy street. Most rooms give on main street where trams run all night and 24h bottle shop with terrasse so it's pretty noisy. Other than that, I had a great stay.

Nice hostel, great location, there is a tram stop outside the door and a metro stop on the corner. Rooms were quite hot, a fan would have been much appreciated. Really good breakfast, buffet style for 5 euros.

Hi Diane, All of the privates rooms have fans and we usually have a few that can be borrowed. But true it was a jolly warm heat wave JJ

I had a great stay at Circus and the hostel is modern, secure and clean. I met some great travellers during my stay and everyone is very social and keen to meet new people. The location is safe, central and quirky with lots of access to public transport. The only things I felt lacking was the temperature of the rooms and common areas (you need air conditioning!) and also not having a kitchen for me to store food. Otherwise a top hostel. Thanks!

Hi kathleen, All of the privates rooms have fans and we usually have a few that can be borrowed. Air conditioning doesnt really make sense in Germnay as you would only use it for about one week a year. But true it was a jolly warm heat wave we had. Glad it is over JJ

The girl from Latvia working in the cafe/bakery was really friendly and made a big effort in her presentation of salad. excellent work.

• 7th Aug 2015

Great clean hostel. Loved all their amenities. Just wish they had air conditioning in the rooms.

Great location, secure, bike hire was great. Felt like a hotel more than a hostel. Little difficult to meet people as there are limited activities. Excellent and knowledgable staff. Would stay again.

Rooms were extremely hot and couldn't sleep most of the nights..... would be nice is they had fans in the rooms.

Hi Alex, All of the privates rooms have fans and we usually have a few that can be borrowed. But true it was a jolly warm heat wave we had. Glad it is over JJ

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6