Circus Hostel Reviews

Weinbergsweg 1a, 10119, Berlin, Germany

A great hostel. Friendly staff, very clean. The location is good and it's wifi is great for hostel standards. The cafe is nice too and I got a free beer at the bar so 10 points there. Only bad thing is the rooms get hot at night. I would recommend this hostel to everyone going to Berlin except people that want to be close to the party districts, although the underground is right out front and it doesn't take long to get to them. The Döner shop across the road is sweet too.

The staff is ver friendly and helpful. The dorms have a good size. The locación is great

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! Great location, great staff, spotlessly clean, and very comfortable. Thank you for a great stay. I highly recommend staying at the circus.

• 22nd Sep 2014

One of the best hostel (probably the best) that I've been in Europe. Breakfast buffet was sick. This was a truly great experience.

Every single staff person was kind and helpful. I am a seasoned traveller, alone, a 68 year old woman and chose hostel for location and knew there would be helpful staff for first time in Berlin. Breakfast great value...I sometimes came back and pedi another 5 euros for same buffet at lunchtime.

• 16th Sep 2014

Great place, so convenient to get to. Only downside is there is no laundry in the building, you have to go up the street. Otherwise excellent!

Great hostel to stay at if travelling alone. Great way to meet fellow travelers. Excellent facilities and comfortable bed.

Brilliant place to stay

I am absolutely delighted to give a 100% rating to Circus Hostel in Berlin. My sisters and I had a truly delightful experience staying with you last week. The courtesy we received from your young, efficient friendly and helpfulstaff was wonderful, particularly so as we are in a somewhat older catagory ! I hope to be back ! Thank you. Sincerely Mary.

• 8th Sep 2014

Stayed in the apartments and they were amazing, incredible view. Very clean, modern and comfortable. Would definitely recommend this place. Plus the location is excellent - 1 hour between both airports, right by the train. Very easy to get to and in a great, fun neighborhood.

A really great place, very well located (near to Alexanderplatz, where the buses from the airport stop) and with a great atmosphere. Being so big makes it easy to meet new people if you're looking for that. The only drawback is the noise from the adjacent Torstrasse, so if you plan to book here you'd better bring earplugs

Best hostel in Berlin. Public transport at the doorstep. Comfy beds. Friendly staff who come out and party with you after their shifts are over. Can't beat the location or the overall atmosphere. Loved it.

• 2nd Sep 2014

I really loved circus hostel.. I can't say anything beside EXCELLENT..

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • Indonesia

Great hostel. It's clean and safe, not too many people in the dorms and the staff is very helpful and friendly. Unfortunately the room was facing a pretty main street, so the noise during the night was annoying. Close to Alexanderplatz, museum island and Kreuzberg.

very nice rooms very nice facitlies

A central and very clean hostel. I've stayed at the circus 3 times before, so I would recommend it to everyone. But this time everybody was hanging around outside drinking, not in the bar. The bar where even closed two nights :( Not easy to meet up with other travelers this time. Breakfast is cheap and good. the hostel should have a pub-crawl or something similar.

Excelent staff very friendly and helpful, excelent acommodation, very clean, good facilities, a wonderful breakfast (the best one we had in our trip for 10 different places), thank you for all the attention!!!

The facilities here were amazing and the location was easily accessible via public transport! Great atmosphere in the hostel and I definitely recommend the alternative pub crawl!!

Amazing hostel!!!

Everything's good; location can't be beat since Berlin is just huge and has an awesome transportation system. So you'd need to use it no matter where you live. Amazing restaurants nearby like sucre et sel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7