Circus Hostel Reviews

Weinbergsweg 1a, 10119, Berlin, Germany

Such a good hostel! Circus hostel was the first hostel I stayed in on my europe trip. You guys set the benchmark so high and now other hostels seem to be a little lacking. Thanks so much for the great stay!

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • Singapore

Location is convenient and in the cool Rosenthalerplatz area. Staff nice and helpful throughout. Showers / bathrooms were OK - pressure and temperature control quite weak. Room I stayed in was fine; wish I hadn't been sharing with 7 messy teenage girls, but not the fault of the hostel. Most disappointing was lack of atmosphere - layout of the main floor made common areas feel more like a lobby. Outdoor space nice but felt a bit off, same with bar. Not great for traveling alone to meet people

This is probably one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! The atmosphere, the location, the price, the cleaning, everything is pretty good. I would definitely recommend and stay here again.

Really nice hostel, but more like a hotel. Great location near the u Bahn and trams. Quite pricey though.

Best hostel I've every stayed at. Great staff, great beds, great atmosphere.

• 12th Jul 2015

Really good time here. Very clean and welcoming staff. Highly reccomend it!!

• 11th Jul 2015

Nice rooms, very clean. Its popular with young travellers and I found that we met quite a few people staying here. Overall really good but the main issue was there was only 3 showers for each floor.

Unfortunately we only got to stay at this amazing hostel for one night of our week long trip to Berlin. If only all hostels were this clean, organised and helpful. We stayed in a 10 bed dorm that was spacious and clean. The bathrooms were immaculate. Staff were helpful and friendly and the 5 Euro breakfast at the adjoining cafe was well worth it. The location is pretty perfect. Public transport on the doorstep and a quick walk to cool cafes, bars and shops.

Excellent place, great people. Overall a wonderful place.

Great security, great location, wonderful staff, awesome breakfast for 5 euros, helpful maps, subway across the street, immaculate rooms and bathrooms, etc. This is the best hostel I've stayed at so far.

Very clean hostel, very helpful staff. Great stay.

Best hotel I've e ver been

Great hostel that is right outside Alexanderplatz metro station. This hostel was very very clean and I liked their shower and toilet facilities. There is no free breakfast here, but a restaurant that is open for all meals that you can buy food from.

best thing about circus is the staff - super fun, friendly, knowledgable etc. all the facilities are really new and the place is well decorated and clean. I could only find one bathroom per gender per floor though? I didn't actually run into any problems with this but it could potentially be an issue. all in all, great place to stay

We loved staying at the Circus Hostel. 10 bed dorms can be a mixed bag but we had a great experience, and felt that the lockers and security were excellent. The bar downstairs is not bad, and there's plenty of places to meet people. Would not stay anywhere else in Berlin. Breakfast wasn't included, but you could get the buffer for 5 euro.

Very good hostel in a very pleasant neighborhood with lots of restaurants. The atmosphere is excellent. It is a bit dar from the main touristic points but the access to the public transport is absolutely easy. The only thing I didn't like was that some people brought alcohoolic drinks and partied a bit there. Soon they left and it wasn't a problem. However, this kind of things have a great potential to be a problem and it wasn't clear for me what is the hostel policy about partying there.

It's a huge hostel, but very friendly and in a good location. Met a lot of interesting travelers, and I really enjoyed my stay

Very nice and clean hostel with great rooms. Also a really good location, lots of food places and stores around and easy to get around the central areas by walking or train.

Great hostel. Rented a bike. Then Lounge and bar are comfortable. The breakfast was delicious.

Best hostel around