Circus Hostel

Superb 3829 Total Reviews
Superb 3829 Total Reviews

19th Jun 2017

Good hostel but so hot in the room!! Couldn't sleep all night and tram noise is so loud that it will wake you up and curtain are not strong enough to keep you asleep because of day starts like 4am. And worst roommates I got There were 2 boys came drunk at 2am and doing all crazy things laughing and talking told them few times but nothing happened and didn't sleep well I wish I should had gone and requested staff

17th Jun 2017

I think the only true complaint I have is that the hand dryers in the bathroom were a tad weak. I was in the tester room with the three-tiered beds and those were so cool. Staff was so nice if a tad abrupt at times but that was more when they needed to be. The brewery was also so cool and the dark lager was phenomenal. One complaint about breakfast is you could only have one drink - coffee, or orange juice, not both. I do understand that though. Would stay here again for sure.

• USA, Female, 25-30
17th Jun 2017

Great hostel. There are small lockers by the bed for valuables (can fit passport, wallet, and phone). Facilities were kept clean. The hostel seemed pretty booked during my stay and I never had to wait for a shower. Very social atmosphere. I highlighly recommend the free walking tour that is offered. My only complaints are you can hear a lot of road noise and the restroom was out of order on my floor during my stay. It was a very long walk to the 2nd restroom on the floor.

16th Jun 2017
7.7

Great hostel, only problem was it is situated on a very busy street, and is close to a hospital, so we heard sirens about every 20 minutes.

14th Jun 2017

A very solid hostel. Circus Hostel was clean, in a good location, and had a good atmosphere. I stayed in a 10 person room which was great and a good opportunity to meet new friends. The nightlife was a little dead when I was there, but probably better on the weekends. Beers are very reasonably priced at the hostel bar, and they brew their own beer.

13th Jun 2017

Been staying at the Circus several times now, and I'll probably og back the Next time as well. I like the spacious dorms with comfy beds. The hostel is clean, the location/neightbourhood is really good. The hostel lacks a bit og "backpackeratmosphere", so even though it has a bar, it's not the easiest hostel to meet up with other travelers when u travel solo. A bit prizy, specially at weekends.

• USA, Male, 18-24
13th Jun 2017
2.0

I didn't even stay there

• Israel, Male, 18-24
12th Jun 2017

The circus hostel was more than I expected it to be. The Lobby, the café and the bar were all well designed and very fitting for socializing. The hostel ia very clean and even the showers were clean at all times. The best part about the hostel, for me, was the amazing staff. they were all very nice and really understood service. they helped me with anything I needed and went out of their way for me. Especially Madlen. I think tours were a bit pricy, but overall, this was a great experience.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
11th Jun 2017

Circus Berlin was so wonderful!! The hostel was clean, all staff were friendly and super helpful. The brewery was amazing and so was the beer definitely a great touch to the hostel!

• Ireland, Couple, 18-24
10th Jun 2017

Fantastic spot - impressed by all the small details. Better than most hotels in London I've stayed in for work!