Citi Park Hotel Manchester Reviews

882/884 Rochdale Road, Manchester, England

You have to close that house or clean the bathroms the beds... i would never go there in my life shure.

• 22nd Oct 2013
  • Spain

The staff were very friendly and there is free breakfast and drinks. the bed was comfy and the room was large. The only negative was that the shower went from boiling hot to freezing cold.

This place is not a hotel. I'd compare it to more of a crack den. It is utterly disgusting. We paid the deposit, arrived, took one look at the 'room' they were planning on putting us in and walked straight back out the door. I would not even consider staying at this place.

Nice room ...lovley an clean I fealt very safe an was made to feel very welcome staff were lovley I will defo be using this hostel again

• 5th Mar 2013