Citric Hotel Soller

7.6
Very Good 95 Total Reviews

12th May 2017
6.9

The location was superb, very close to the nice port of Soller. Also very good value for money. A small, simple, private room with own shower. Stay was overall kind of ok. Only disappointment was the staff. I had to stop them from making a copy of my passport. This is illegal in the whole of Europe. Yes you can see my identity card, but there is no copying of it. End of story. It is the law in Europe and my human right to protect myself against identity thefth. Thank you very much.