Citric Hotel Soller Reviews

Camino del Faro a Muleta -Playa Repic, Soller , Mallorca, Mallorca, Spain

I booked as a lone traveller and was given a double room anyway (most, if not all, rooms contain two single beds). Reading the reviews prior to booking I was well aware that I was about to be staying in a 3 star hotel and as such was not expecting it to be anything more. What I wasn't expecting was to pay over double the price for adding someone to my already booked double room.For the amount I ended up paying a nicer room elsewhere would have been my preferred option. No other complaints though

• 12th Jun 2014

Good value for the money and the staff were excellent ,nothing was to much trouble. Does exactly what it says on the tin.

• 10th Jun 2014
  • All Male Group, 41+

Nothing special but the rooms are clean and the stuff is friendly. We were outside the hotel most time anyways...

• 1st Jun 2014

Basic hotel that reflects the cost. Room was clean. Toilet smelled some and the shower was very small, like a skating rink and the shower curtain was continually wrapped round the body. After 3 days I had to go to reception and ask for soap.

• 19th Apr 2014