Citric Hotel Soller Reviews

Camino del Faro a Muleta -Playa Repic, Soller , Mallorca, Mallorca, Spain

The price difference between rooms is quite big, I booked a room at the back because, as there was no air con, they said it would be cooler - it wasn't - and my mother booked a room at the front of the hotel with large balcony, for twice what I'd paid. Our back room totally lacked privacy - there was a path beside our balcony, so we upgraded to a front room. This was really nice, with a small balcony and sea view. It only cost 10 euros a day more than the hot, dark, rear room.

• 7th Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Rooms needed to be repaired. Not less as usual cleaned. The boiler exhaust not lifted above the roof and the smog going in to the rooms.

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Lithuania

Loved the stay, great value for money, if you want a simple place and you dont want to spend loads of money, than this is the place.

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Latvia

I booked as a lone traveller and was given a double room anyway (most, if not all, rooms contain two single beds). Reading the reviews prior to booking I was well aware that I was about to be staying in a 3 star hotel and as such was not expecting it to be anything more. What I wasn't expecting was to pay over double the price for adding someone to my already booked double room.For the amount I ended up paying a nicer room elsewhere would have been my preferred option. No other complaints though

• 12th Jun 2014

Good value for the money and the staff were excellent ,nothing was to much trouble. Does exactly what it says on the tin.

• 10th Jun 2014
  • All Male Group, 41+

Nothing special but the rooms are clean and the stuff is friendly. We were outside the hotel most time anyways...

• 1st Jun 2014