Directions to Citrus Johor Bahru
Map & Directions
1) FROM LARKIN TERMINAL - SINGAPORE BOUND TAXI TERMINAL
Located 4 km away from Johor Causeway , Larkin Terminal is the largest Taxi and Bus terminal in Johor Bahru . Taxis are plentiful and a ride, depending on traffic, should take you not longer than 10 minutes.
2) By Airport Transfer Services
We currently do not have an airport transfer service; however we are glad to assist you on arranging an airport pick-up at MYR 40 nett per way by a local Taxi.
3) By Bus
Board the white coloured Causeway Link, an air-conditioned bus service also known as the City Lounge Express, which operates from 6.00 am to 9.50 pm with a trip costing MYR 8.00 per way. The bus will stop at City Lounge, Kotaraya Bus Terminal located along Jalan Trus. Citrus Hotel Johor Bahru is just 10 minutes away on foot from there.
4) By Car (GPS: +1? 27' 37.83', +103? 45' 52.24')
- Approximately half an hour ride, depending on traffic.
- Head south on Lebuh Putra Utama toward Jalan Jumbo
- Turn left at Jalan Jumbo
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit
- Continue straight onto Jalan Lapangan Terbang
- Take the ramp onto Lebuhraya Senai
- Continue onto Jalan Skudai
- Keep right at the fork
- Continue onto Jalan Tun Abdul Razak
- Slight right to stay on Jalan Tun Abdul Razak
- Turn right at Jalan Stesen
- Hotel is on the right side