City Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Upplandsgatan 2a, 11123, Stockholm, Sweden

Best hostel in Stockholm. I made the mistake of booking Interhostel for my first night and hated it. This is the only hostel that I would stay in again when I'm in Stockholm. Please keep doing what you are doing!

My friends and I really enjoyed our stay in the City Backpackers hostel. Really relaxed atmosphere and great facilities (kitchen with fridges for each room, several computers with internet access, free wifi, sofas, sauna,...), and most importantly really clean!

I was really impressed with my stay here. I thought it was a great value for the money. The place was clean, it had a great location which was close to the train and bus stations. I would absolutely stay here again and recommend people to stay here.

Really surprised by this hostel. It was so accommodating, so many activities, so many facilities (sauna!) and equipment to borrow too. Great ambiance and tidy too.

• 14th Apr 2014

Great hostel with a fantastic atmosphere. excellent communal kitchen and living spaces with a very cosy feel. Lacking a bar, but very easy to buy beer from the local supermarket and take inside. (if want beer stronger than 3.5% however, you will have to plan ahead to get to state alcohol shop before it is closed, which is rather often!)

• 13th Apr 2014

Enjoyed my stay here -- very friendly atmosphere and people are very social and nice.

• 12th Apr 2014

Place is really nice and you get to meet a lot of interesting travelers. You have a nice place to chat in the lobby room, which is big with a TV and a nice clean kitchen. The hostel is clean and very well organized.

• 12th Apr 2014

This hostel a really great finding for such an expensive city as Stockholm is. The location, the atmosphere, the cleanliness - everything excellent! It's more then hostel, it's the amazing start for your travel!

• 11th Apr 2014
  • Russia

Sauna great. Friendly staff. Clean. Room had no windows though which made it a bit claustrophobic and the metal bunk beds were very squeaky.

• 10th Apr 2014

The Staff was very helpfull and friendly which always makes you feel more at home :) I loved the free tea, coffee and water you could get all day at the reception. The hostel is very clean and secure. I had a lovely stay :)

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Belgium

Excellent hostel. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were nice and big (with lockers!) Lots of common areas and a nice big kitchen to cook in. Participated in the bicycle tour - was very nice (but a bit cold!). Very secure - key codes changed everyday to the main building. Would definitely come back.

Absolutely great stay! This was the best hostel i've been so far. Very chill and nice. Cool and open people and a lot of unexpected extras! Loved it!

• 6th Apr 2014

I didn't go expecting much and was pleasantly surprised by how cool this hostel was. Great environment for meeting people, lots of events to take part in, and excellent location!

• 5th Apr 2014

First time staying in a hostel. First trip alone. I could not choose better. One of my friend suggested this hostel and I have done well to follow his advice. Clean, nice design, great location, safe, honest price and with many activities and possibilities.

• 3rd Apr 2014

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The common areas are great places to meet people so it was very social despite not having a bar -but the bedrooms were always quiet enough to sleep in at night. It was very secure, clean, and great location (safe, near train station, old town, etc). They had organized activities including a pub tour. Price is about average for a quality Scandinavian hostel; onsite cafe with well-priced food. There is not someone at the reception desk 24/7.

• 31st Mar 2014

It would be nice if the staff told me at check-in that they send me an email, or I won't miss the mail about activities. Bed liners are not included, you have to pay extra. Showers are in the female dorm but no toilets in the room. Kitchen is nice and clean, each room has it own fridge. Common area is nice and cosy. The breakfast was good. Met many nice people there while staying. By the way, they have wifi everywhere, which is very good. Not far from the central station.

The best hostel I have ever stayed. I really could not think in anything negative, the staff is really helpful and friendly, the rooms and mattress are good, the environment is really good either for those who are traveling with friends or alone. Great time there, would definitely recommend it.

Hi, thank you so much for the kind words and welcome back! /Ellinor, CBP

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! Staff is very friendly, great atmosphere. They hold events so remember to check! Common room, kitchen good. Additional breakfast good as well!

Great hostel! close to the central station, safe (code to get in the hostel and each room), good breakfast (a little bit expensive, though) and very clean.

One of the best hostel I have stayed at. Hostel facilities very good and clean. Nice bar and common area to meet ppl. If arriving late don't forget to tell them, the hostel doors close for real and no way to get in, I was lucky to get in and much thanks to Johnny for helping me out.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6