City Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Upplandsgatan 2a, 11123, Stockholm, Sweden

A sociable hostel in the business area of Stockholm. I stayed in an 8 bed mixed dorm and there was plenty of space for everyone. The hostel puts on loads of activities and tours - fab for the solo traveller. Only downsides are that there is no alcohol served on site (7 Eleven down the street though) and I didn't know about the common area and private showers until my last night because the lady checking me in didn't give me a proper tour. I'd stay again though, one of my top five hostels, def

Was only there for 1 night as just passing through Stockholm but really nice place. No wifi issues for me as some others have reported. Really friendly and good staff. Great location, nice pub just down the street and good price compared to Stockholm in general. Most comfortable beds I've ever had in a hostel.

This is the most friendly hostel I've ever seen! Atmosphere is nice, staff are friedly, there are lockers in the room and rooms can be only opened by the password that is given to you. The front door has a password too and it changes daily, so security is not even a problem for this hostel. The only bad thing was Wifi, it is really poor and you disconnect frequently

Very good hostel, close to the Train station and Flygbussarna bus to Arlanda airport (which I took). Definitely recommend this place. Wifi connection in the room was not that good.

Hello and thank you! Everything was great and we will reccommend it to our friends!!

• 4th Sep 2014
  • Estonia

CBP was an excellent hostel! The staff was super helpful and friendly. I appreciated that it was quiet at night. There was a great vibe and the breakfast was superb. Loved it all!

• 4th Sep 2014

One of the coolest hostels I have stayed in, not too big so there is an awesome friendly atmosphere, the hostel offered free pasta, so every nigh pretty much everyone is in the kitchen cooking pasta and it's a really social environment

Rooms are in the basement and don't have windows. Anyway air ventilation is good.

Location is very good .

Fun place to stay! Staff was really friendly and helpful. The place was incredibly clean. You have to take off your shoes in the hostel which helped keep it clean. Kitchen is a bit small but they have free pasta! Had a great stay.

Very kind and helpful staff.

• 1st Sep 2014

I like the hostel in general and all the staffs are great, just a slight issue with the dust as I was staying at the 6bed dorm and the last bed towards the end had a bit of dust. Just ensure that corners are not missed when vacuuming.

I stayed only one night at City Backpackers Hostel but the experience was great. The staff is so nice and the rooms are always clean and very secure. I also had breakfast there and it was good. Completely recomended. I hope I can come back soon to Stockolm and stay here again.

• 31st Aug 2014
  • Mexico

I loved it at CBP. It was my first time travelling alone but I had a blast, it was one of the best holidays I've had. Very sociable hostel. Very clean, great facilities. Would recommend.

• 30th Aug 2014

I cannot find fault with this hostel. In addition to having everything you need in a hostel, it has a lovely atmosphere and is very cozy. The staff are wonderful. Would definitely stay here again.

Good hostel. A bit of a walk from main sights but you will enjoy the walk. Very close to the central station though. I think they should sell beverages at the cafe during the night - it would create an amazing atmosphere. Other than that, everything was excellent.

The lady at the reception wasn't really helpful at telling us what to do in Stockholm. I understand that they don't have to guide us around in the city, but it was very hard to ask for some interesting things to do in the city.

• 28th Aug 2014
  • Belgium

excellent on all fronts

Extremely good hostel, everything was perfect, save and clean. I only stayed one night and wanted to take it easy and I could as well as there were people having a VERY good time in some other lovely part of the hostel. Something for everyone. The price is not cheap for a central european but at the same time average (or maybe even cheap) for Stockholm. Thank you!

A great hostel, very close to the city center. Very quiet at night. Unfortunately, wifi didn't work well everywhere. But definitely recommendable.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7