City Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Upplandsgatan 2a, 11123, Stockholm, Sweden

Great hostel! Comfortable beds, cute lounge area, and clean facilities. Breakfast (at the cafe) was not complimentary but was good value for money.

clean, kind very good

The hostel was amazing! The facilities were very clean and new! The location was great for when you arrived from the train station and surrounding neighborhoods were easy to get to by foot! Met so many new people and made new friends here!

• 9th Apr 2015

There was just a choice "excellent"... brillant was missing 😃 Will defenitely return to that wonderful place!

A really cool, clean and different hostel full of character! The kitchen and common area are great and a good place to meet people and chill! It's so close to the train and bus station, I would recommend this place to anyone!

Staffs are all very nice and helpful. The best hostel during my trip in Europe. The room is clean and all the facilities are good.Besides the location is quite convenient for me to get around.

Fantastically easy to find from the bus / train station. Free tea & coffee, you can call home for free (depending to which country), there's a printer to print boarding passes etc., table football, free pasta...oh yeah - and a sauna!! The atmosphere was a bit more lively than others hostels on our trip - which obviously has it's pros and cons. The breakfast was fantastic - you get to make your own waffles! One of the best places I've ever stayed in!! Definitely recommend / stay again.

Party hostel. Interesting memorabilia decor.

What can I say, the makings of a perfect hostel, good beds, clean, welcoming, walking distance to everything and plenty of options to meet fellow travellers. Very modern and simplistic, my perfect kind of hostel. Thanks for a great stay

Good place with interesting decorations. No shoes rule is nice but it seemed like half the people ignored it completely, so prepare to have your socks get dirty.

It was really nice & clean place. A bed is super cosy, I stayed in female 4dorms. If you prefer private than socialize with the other travelers, I highly recommend 4dorms !

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • South Korea

It was just perferct! There was free tea all the day, free pasta, free leftover food, excellent conditions to sleep, very helpful saff. Next time I am going to stay there fora much longer period of time! Thank you!

I had a feeling that some other guests were more important than me. I was not treated as friendly as them.

Towels in the kitchen could have been replaced more often! They were dirty and didn't dry any more.

• 29th Mar 2015
  • Belgium

absolutely the nicest hostel i have ever stayed in - the decor was like you were in a boutique hotel- apple computers and vintage cameras on display. decent sized rooms, enough showers so i was never waiting long. only downsides was there was a weird smell all the time in the corridors. also the temperature in the room seemed really up and down, and you might need an eye mask because on our room there was a frosted glass window that let light in. the location was good too

Good hostel over all. They have good common areas to chill and relax.The free pasta is a good way to save some money because food is very expensive in Stockholm. The location wasn't great but only about a 20-30 minute walk to cool areas. Worth the stay.

Best hostel I have ever stayed!!

You won't find a better hostel than this! So much passion gone into the designing of this place, better than most hotels I've stayed at! Awesome no shoes policy downstairs in the living quarters which should be universalised for all hostels! VISIT CITY BACKPACKERS HOSTEL VISIT STOCKHOLM!!

Thanks a lot for your review, lovely to hear you appreciated the hostel. Kindly, Ellinor CBP

had a blast staying here. met some awesome people. the stay was very helpful with help planning a fun filled day. Very secure and clean. it helps you have to take your shoes off before entering the sleeping/common areas. would definitely recommend. Not too far of a walk from Gamla Stan and other local attractions.

Was quite sick while staying here, so the only thing that put me off were the communal showers and bathrooms, as the ones in our room were being renovated at the time. Other than that, my stay here was awesome. I encountered very helpful staff, and the room I was staying in was kept ridiculously clean. Facilities like the kitchen came in handy, to keep eating a little cheaper. Did I mention the free pasta?! Also met so many lovely people here, giving it a great atmosphere.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7