City Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Upplandsgatan 2a, 11123, Stockholm, Sweden

The 2 male staff at the front desk were very friendly and helpful, not just to me but went out of their way to make other guests comfortable and informed. Showers/toilets that I used were always cleaned. upon my arrival, girl at reception informed me there were no pillow cases "you'll just have to put your sheet over that too" actually was an inconvenience- I wasn't even told I can pick one up the following day when more available.

Very good hostal. The location is perfect and the facilities are very good. I totally recommend to stay in this hostel

Good hostel. Nice location, free tea throughout the day and pasta. The only complaints I have are breakfast isn't included and wasn't worth buying, the free sauna doesn't get very hot, and they don't include bed sheets in the price.

Great location! The hostel itself was nice. I enjoyed the atmosphere and made a few friends! I arrived on Friday and was surprised to see that there were no pub crawls or any kind of activity but a breakfast thing at 1am... Need more nightly activities to meet more people!

We had a lovely stay at city backpackers. The staff were very friendly and the facilities were great and clean. Our room was also very nice and there were a lot of areas to hang around.

• 19th May 2015

There's a really good atmosphere in the hostel! We got to know many people by sitting in the room next to the dorms. And we especially loved the Meatball Experience! They turned out to be wonderfully delicious and it was so fun to cook with all those people! The sauna saved our lives! One day, when it was really rainy and so cold, we walked a lot and returned to the hostel, totally freezing! The heat of the sauna was the best thing ever that day! Only the kitchen could be more filled!

One of the best hostels I have ever been to. There is a great atmosphere in the hostel and the design is really cool. The staff is really nice(with exception of the one girl) and the toilets are clean.

• 16th May 2015

All around great hostel. First stop on a two month trip across Europe was an amazing way to start the trip. Met some really great people that were great fun to go out with - didn't make it home before 4 AM both nights. Location is terrific, maybe a 7 minute walk from the train station and centrally located near some really great shopping and cafes. Very busy so make sure to book your stay ahead of time. Thanks for everything, Stockholm is amazing!!! Cheers!!

I stayed four nights at the female dorm. At the moment the enclosed bathroom was put of order due to renovation. But the private showers were nearby and clean.

• 13th May 2015

Absolutely great hostel! Very clean, great location, overall style is pretty sweet and there's a friggin sauna

• 13th May 2015

Good, big, clean and cosy hostel! Nice facilities like Apple computers and wifi. The showers were nice and the bed was comfortable. You get the chance to get in contact with many people from other countries. You're never alone! The only thing I missed is hangers to hang up your coat and wet towel to dry. Also a mirror in the room would be nice. I really enjoyed my stay in Stockholm!

• 13th May 2015

This hostel was perfect for me: brilliant atmosphere, friendly and welcoming. Everything seems to have been thought of to make the stay easy for guests. Lovely décor. Really good location. Good facilities and clean. Great staff. I would definitely stay again. Try the meatball experience on Tuesdays!

I absolutely loved it here! The atmosphere was wonderful, the facilities were well kept and the staff was excellent. I cannot say enough good things about this hostel. I would travel back to Stockholm JUST to stay here. I met such wonderful people and had an amazing time. SIX out of five stars!

One of the greatest hostels I have stayed in. Staff were incredible, and it was really easy to meet people. Also very close to central station, and easy to find

• 10th May 2015

nice place. no complaints. Thanks Ollie for that greasy spoon rec. really good.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in - I found it very easy to meet people and socialise here and every night I had drinks with people including at the tasty Swedish meatball experience. The hostel is well-located 10 mins walk from the station and a few more from the old town. Very clean, great hangout spaces, fast WiFi, friendly staff, free coffee. Would absolutely stay again.

we stayed in a 6 bed dorm and when we got there we were so surprised. we basically had our own mini appt. with kitchen, toilet, and shower in our own room. very quirky little hostel. loved the decorating inside. some staff were very helpful and others seemed to not knot know too much so you had to get info elsewhere. the app said it had a great atmosphere but we found that part lacking. waited in the common area for 2 hours before anyone came to hangout and not just sit on a phone.

The hostel is very close to the train station so getting to and from the airport is no hassle. The location is perfect: you can walk down the Main Street and get into Gamla Stan in less than fifteen minutes or take any of the side streets off the Main Street and hit the new city center, lined with lots of shops and stores. The staff is very friendly and helpful. People seemed really social.

I cannot say enough good things about City Backpackers. Staff is phenomenal. Do the activities (meatball experience)-great way to meet fellow travelers. Great location. Definitely my new favorite hostel!

Great Hostel! One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Only complaint (of course I gotta have one) would be the removal of shoes in the room areas. Staff is great and helpful. There's construction going on in the patio area but I don't think the hostel is in control of that. Stay here for a great Stockholm experience!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7