City Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Upplandsgatan 2a, 11123, Stockholm, Sweden

Great hostel, great staff.

Awesome hostel with the best setup! You have a personal light and power point next to your bed, lockers, fun things to do each day/night at the hostel if you want, or a great location in the city centre to explore from, plenty of freebies, relaxed atmosphere and plenty of awesome fellow travellers to meet. Stockholm is an amazing city too! Absolutely loved my stay here and wish it could've been longer! Pro tip - make the meatballs. (:

CBP is an amazing hostel!!! I like the atmosphere so much! The location is pretty good, just a few minutes walk from the central station and most of the attractions. Also the staff there is really friendly and helpful, they did me a big favor helping me with my super heavy luggage. I definitely recommend everyone to choose here during your stay in Stockholm!

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Taiwan

Great Hostel. Only thing odd is the extra charge for bedsheets, pillow case and blanket. I suppose this is something common in Sweden. Have stayed in lots of other Hostels and have never been charged for bed linen.Otherwise awesome hostel and really easy to find. Thanks!

Very good location, just a few blocks from the central station. I felt the place was very secure, as there was a code for just about every door in the place. Wi-Fi was good. The staff was very friendly. The pub crawl was also quite fun and a good way to meet others from the hostel. I didn't like that you had to pay for breakfast and linens and towels. For the price, these things should be included. Overall, a great experience and a nice hostel to stay in.

Really good hostel. Great atmosphere and facilities. Few things to note: you need a certain sized lock for the lockers in the room (our small lock did not fit), linen is not included and you will have to pay extra and the pub crawl was rubbish, it would have been cheaper and more fun to drink at the hostel.

They have the most comfortable hostel beds I have ever slept on! The staff if very helpfull and friendly, but not that well informed about the city's nightlife. The facilities are very clean and safe (you need a key code to acess the hostel). The kitchen is well equiped and they offer you free pasta! They offer movie nights and other activities to help people interact with each other. Overall, a freat place to stay. PS: they charge you for the bed linen, so be prepared

Helpful staff and great location

Very satisfied with my stay. Friendly staff. Easy to find the hostel from central station. Everything was clean and the bed comfortable. Thanks, will come back next time I ambin Stockholm!

• 11th Jan 2015

I always have a good stay and manage to meet people at City Backpackers.

Everything as I wanted, Swedish style

• 8th Jan 2015
  • Poland

Probably the best hostel in stockholm. Cool vibe and great place to chill out. And also usually plenty of people who are looking to head out. Wifi works well. Only negatives are that the common room silence at night is enforced strictly, which means people do speak more in the dorms. And the sensor lights in the rooms are the stupidest idea ever - means anytime anyone gets up the lights for the whole room come on.

great staff, everyone was kind and we had a good time!

Really nice hostel! Nice rooms, clean, good facilities, kitchen seemed nice, good common areas, good backpacker-vibe. Staff was very friendly. Would definitely stay again!

It was a overall pleasant stay. The room wasn't ready when we arrived but the staff let us use the storage room during the day so we could go out instead of waiting. The bathrooms were not the cleanest and there was either paper or soap missing. The information about the private showers were not given to us at all. But the room was comfortable and it was nice and quiet considering it was weekend and the staff was helpful when we asked for advice about the city.

Terrific, enthusiastic and friendly staff! Made me feel very welcome, especially as I had never visited Stockholm before.

• 2nd Jan 2015

Lovely hostel. Everyone on the staff was great as well. Very welcoming and helpful.

very nice place with good facilities and staff. very reasonable in Stockholm. There's no key but passcode for every door and it changes by day, so you just have to take a photo of passcode list they give you and you don't need to carry keys which is great. definitely recommend

Staff very friendly, i had to cancel one of the days of my stay (that i couldnt do anymore on the hostelworld) and the staff did it. My stay was really good, as expected (second time on the hostel, so i knew what to expect :) ). Really recommend for the atmosphere, location and the staff. Next time i come to stockholm i'll definetely come again to the hostel!

Probably my favorite hostel I have ever been in. Really knowledgeable and friendly staff. Clean rooms, restrooms, showers and kitchen. Met some great folks while staying in a mixed dorm. Large lockers to stow away all my things and codes on every door to make sure no strays can enter. The sauna was also nice and so were the private showers. Used the free pasta station twice. Would def. stay here again and do the Viking Sauna tour if I came back to Stockholm

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7