City Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Upplandsgatan 2a, 11123, Stockholm, Sweden

I didn't go expecting much and was pleasantly surprised by how cool this hostel was. Great environment for meeting people, lots of events to take part in, and excellent location!

• 5th Apr 2014

Best hostel I have ever stayed at! Friendly staff, great atmosphere, and great facilities! Very clean, has good lockers in dorm rooms, nice bathrooms (with blowdryers), and is in a safe part of town close to the hauptbahnhof and city center!

First time staying in a hostel. First trip alone. I could not choose better. One of my friend suggested this hostel and I have done well to follow his advice. Clean, nice design, great location, safe, honest price and with many activities and possibilities.

• 3rd Apr 2014

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The common areas are great places to meet people so it was very social despite not having a bar -but the bedrooms were always quiet enough to sleep in at night. It was very secure, clean, and great location (safe, near train station, old town, etc). They had organized activities including a pub tour. Price is about average for a quality Scandinavian hostel; onsite cafe with well-priced food. There is not someone at the reception desk 24/7.

• 31st Mar 2014

It would be nice if the staff told me at check-in that they send me an email, or I won't miss the mail about activities. Bed liners are not included, you have to pay extra. Showers are in the female dorm but no toilets in the room. Kitchen is nice and clean, each room has it own fridge. Common area is nice and cosy. The breakfast was good. Met many nice people there while staying. By the way, they have wifi everywhere, which is very good. Not far from the central station.

The best hostel I have ever stayed. I really could not think in anything negative, the staff is really helpful and friendly, the rooms and mattress are good, the environment is really good either for those who are traveling with friends or alone. Great time there, would definitely recommend it.

Hi, thank you so much for the kind words and welcome back! /Ellinor, CBP

Absolutely good not have been better if it tried. So much on offer, a lot of which was free, and the staff were always welcoming and friendly. Perfect location too for a nice stroll in to town and very close to the Arlanda Express back to the airport. If and when I visit STockholm again I will certainly be staying here again!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! Staff is very friendly, great atmosphere. They hold events so remember to check! Common room, kitchen good. Additional breakfast good as well!

Great hostel! close to the central station, safe (code to get in the hostel and each room), good breakfast (a little bit expensive, though) and very clean.

One of the best hostel I have stayed at. Hostel facilities very good and clean. Nice bar and common area to meet ppl. If arriving late don't forget to tell them, the hostel doors close for real and no way to get in, I was lucky to get in and much thanks to Johnny for helping me out.

the best hostel we've traveled to so far! i literally felt at home the moment i walked in. the staff is friendly, the kitchen is huge, super well-equipped and clean - a place where everybody meets up and gets to know each other! (not to mention their free pasta! :D ) rooms are spacey and cosy. next time i definitely have to try out their sauna! :) plus, the hostel is a five-minutes walk away from the central station and also in walking distance to gamla stan!

• 17th Mar 2014