City Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Upplandsgatan 2a, 11123, Stockholm, Sweden

Ildi and Katarina were awesome!!

We think so too! We are glad that they are on our CBP crew! I will pass on your kind words to them. Welcome back anytime. Cheers Charmaine CBP

Worth for the money spent. Will recommend anyone who is looking for a place to stay in Stockholm.

not the best atmosphere but facilities and free pasta was good

It's a shame that you did not like the atmosphere. I guess it's hard to control which guests stay here at the time and who clicks with who. We try our best to give opportunities for guests to meet in our common areas and share experiences with each other. Maybe another time you will have better luck. Kindly Charmaine CBP

Beautiful hostel, many common rooms, very organized and clean, great vibe and helpful staff. One of the best hostels i've been at :)

CBH is decent enough with a nice common area, good kitchen facilities and nice enough rooms. Check out was somewhat flexible too! Good location, not far from the centre. Could do with a bar to improve the atmosphere but I'd stay again!

Good location and security and cleanliness.

We are glad that you enjoyed the location, security and cleanliness, staying at our place. We saw that you gave us a low rating but did not say what was wrong. If you have free time to let us know what we could improve on that would be appeciative. We are always trying to improve the hostel for our guests needs live up to their expectations. Kindly Charmaine CBP

Best hostel Ive ever stayed at. Facilities were very very good, staff friendly and helpful and great atmosphere. its a must!!!!

Thanks so much for your kind words! Welcome back anytime. Cheers Charmaine CBP

Good location, nice staff and with all basic facilities. I'd definitely come back. Personally I think the shoes should be allowed into the rooms, otherwise it becomes a nuisance.

Such a great place to be. Really helpful staff who are happy to offer help and recommendations. Free pasta in the kitchen! Lockers in the rooms (bring your own padlock) as well as a dedicated luggage room. Super secure - there are three different security codes, which are changed each day. Comfy beds, great decor, perfect location! Also, the breakfast is worth paying for - best I've ever had!

• 4th Aug 2015

I really loved this place. I'm so glad it was available when I was passing through Stockholm.

• 4th Aug 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed in, 5min walk from the central station . Lots of toilets and private showers all very clean. Wifi and plenty computers to use free of charge. Big kitchen and common areas. If you are there on a Wednesday do the traditional meatballs they were delicious!!

This hostel is ideal if you are around age 20 and are looking for a good time. It is set up in a way that makes it very difficult to avoid people, so if you are looking to make friends, this is the place to do it! It was definitely a great value. The bunk beds are VERY comfortable and have individual lighting and plugs. I would not recommend if you seek privacy or an older crowd, although there were a few families.

Sorry to hear that you found it awkward meeting people We respect that you prefer your own privacy. I recommend if you want to visit us again next time to book a private room and not a dorm, then you can enjoy your space. Kindly Charmaine CBP

The hostel was super cool! It was interestingly organized. The rooms were dispersed through kitchens, common rooms, etc. It kind of had a "ship" feel to it. It felt like I was at sea! The beds, pillows, and blankets were SO comfortable. I had the most amazing sleep. It would've been nice if the sheets were free but I didn't mind paying extra. It was only 2 euros. The wifi was strong, the location was amazing, and I LOVED the 4-digit code system they have. There were also outlets by every bed.

Great hostel, very good atmosphere. It is very well located, and has very good facilities. The free pasta is a great idea! A little bit expensive, but everything in Stockholm is.

Nice with separate showers

Very nice, friendly hostel with very clean and good size rooms and all the facilities you could need. Only minor areas where they could improve would be to fix the driers and maybe have the beds higher off the ground if possible so you can slot luggage under them but these are little things. I really enjoyed my stay and would go again.

Enjoyed my stay there,even is was short The place looks amazing And Great stuff

• 29th Jul 2015
  • Israel

Fantastic hostel, my favourite in the whole of Europe

• 29th Jul 2015

This was a great place to stay, easy to meet people, laid back atmosphere, clean, great location, the only one thing I'd like to ad is about the towel and linen, it should be free.

Stayed in a 4 bed dorm this time around, which I preferred. The room was better suited for a female occupant with a lighted mirror and hooks for jackets/towels/etc. There was a large window, which allowed for a lot of natural light as opposed to a dungeon feeling (which I detest). The bathrooms were clean for the most part, but it depends on which toilet and shower you use. However, it does seem to me that they don't fix things like toilet seats even if you let them know about it.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed staying in one of our female dorms. Thank you for letting us know about the toilet seat. We usually fix things straight away but our genator that usually takes care of this was on vacation at the time. We will get on the case straight away! Cheers Charmaine