City Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Upplandsgatan 2a, 11123, Stockholm, Sweden

Lovely hostel even with check out chocolate. Big kitchen but so many people during dinner hours. Very nice decorations as well. Clean private bathrooms.

Everything worked just perfect. I'll be sure to pass on the good word about you and probably come again myself! Thank you! :)

• 5th Mar 2014
  • Finland

Thank you! Glad to hear you had a good stay, and welcome back. /Ellinor CBP

I have scored this hostel all excellents. I have been in a lot of hostels travelling the world and this stands out as one of the best easily, if not the best. So so cheap, especially as the location is amazing. Could not find one fault AT ALL with this hostel, each time I return to Stockholm this is going to be my place to stay EVERY SINGLE TIME.

• 4th Mar 2014

Thank you very much for the kind words, and welcome back! Ellinor CBP

Only stayed for one night, but I really enjoyed myself and the atmosphere was great! Thank you!

Really enjoyed my stay here. Large common room and spacious kitchen. Big dorms as well. Couldn't ask for more!!

The downstairs rooms have a bit of a bunker feeling at first. That said, they are brightly lit and spacious. The beds are comfortable, and the (few private) showers are some of the best I have ever seen in a hostel.

Best Hostel I have ever been in so far!

Very nice hostel in a very nice location. The facilities are par excellence. It has a large and well equipped kitchen including a bonus sauna. The location is central in the city and, it's equally very close to the central station. It is simply an excellent hostel.

I had an awesome experience at City Backpackers. The common areas and kitchen are great places to meet other people staying at the hostel and provides a "community" feel. I met some amazing people from all over the world here, which was great because I was traveling solo. Highly recommended for solo travelers and people looking to have a fun and social experience in Stockholm.

• 26th Feb 2014

simply amazing

• 22nd Feb 2014
  • Poland

It would have been nice if the previous person;s sheets etc had been removed from the bed before I was allowed to check in

• 15th Feb 2014
  • New Zealand

We do appologize for that, we certainly should have cleaned the room before you checked in. That is of course our routine, and I will check what went wrong in your case... Kindly, Ellinor, Manager, CBP

Loved this hostel. Don't stay anywhere else in Stockholm! Beautifully designed with free pasta, a sauna and iceskates. What more could you ever want?

Beautiful ancient building. Excellent location, Clean rooms, but few restrooms and bathrooms. Good vibe and scandinavian interior design.

Thank you, guys! Keep up with the great quality. You may think of opening a francise or launching seminars on hostel management )). Great example of how everything should work.

• 31st Jan 2014
  • Russia

This is by far the best hostel that I have stayed at. The staff are so helpful and knowledgeable about Stockholm. The hostel is scrubbed top to bottom every day, so it's always very clean. They have activities such as Swedish movie nights, pub crawls (I met the best people!), and viking sauna tours! As a traveler on a tight budget, you'll also love the free pasta provided 24/7! This is a beautiful hostel and hands down my favourite place to stay!

• 29th Jan 2014

Great Hostel, would definitely stay there again. The rooms are spacious, big lockers and nice Windows. The only downer: you have to pay extra for breakfast and it's really not worth the Money!

A good hostel in all. Great location and a fun group of people staying there. A bit too big and impersonal, but good enough to return and recommend.

Great hostel! Everything needed is provided (lockers, maps, internet, kitchen etc). Bed shits and breakfast are paid separately. Great staff, facilities and value for money. Enjoy Stockholm!

Great crew at the hostel!

I enjoyed staying the this hostel! Nice rooms with security code, a lot of free facilities and activities (free pasta and breakfast can be included for 40 SEK) and very helpful staff! Bring a padlock for lockers in the rooms.