City Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Upplandsgatan 2a, 11123, Stockholm, Sweden

We really liked this hostel. It's really comfortable, clean and friendly. It felt like home from home. The kitchen was well equipped and spacious and the no shoe policy ensured the floors remained clean and worked really well.

Since my stay was short I was looking for a convenient place to stay in a good location with working wifi. I found this hostel fulfilled all that but after reading the reviews on hostelworld I would maybe have expected more. The female dorm was quite basic in the end, I've seen better at the same price. I really appreciated the recently remade private showers though, hairdryers are available too. The kitchen seemed well-equipped and well organized as well. Cozy reception area and patio!

Very nice hostel with excellent facilities in a very convenient location in Stockholm. Staff were generally friendly and it was very easy to meet other travelers thanks to the shared kitchen and lounge spaces. I would definitely stay there again.

Very secure, good location, staff weren't super enthusiastic and didn't see very interested, great wifi throughout the whole hostel, atmosphere was what you made it

Very good hostel perfectly located near both the train station and the old town. Staff was friendly and helpful. The place was clean, and quiet at night. They arrange various tours and activities, of which I only tried the pubcrawl, which was quite good. When you check out, you get a free checkout candy!

Great place with acknowledge friendly staff. The place is clean, safe and with lot of areas to relax and hang out.

Brilliant hostel, hands down the best I've been in. Great atmosphere, awesome facilities, common areas are just perfect, specially the open air one. Staff very friendly and helpful too.

Amazing hostel. Unreal atmosphere, great people, great location and there's free pasta to make for yourself! Rented a couple longboards with a new friend and saw the city, which is something I haven't seen at any other hostel and made it even that much better for me.

Awesome place great staff great atmosphere would highly recommend.

One of the best hostels I've ever been! I have simply nothing to complain.

Absolutely amazing hostel. Fantastic atmosphere and touring opportunities. Wish i could have stayed longer!

Everytime i visit stockholm , i stay there as its location is excellent and u can walk to anywhere and take public transportation easily

Great place to stay. Nice and clean and good location.

Staff was incredibly friendly. Location was great. Highly recommend

• 21st Jun 2014

Very nice hostel! I'd stay here again any time. Maybe a little bit noicy (there were some children staying there), but really so bad...

Undoubtedly the best hostel you can stay in in Stockholm. Staff was attentive and friendly, dorms clean and cosy, comfy beds. I'll come back for sure!

No wonder it is among one of the best hostels in Europe.

• 18th Jun 2014
  • China

I can't say anything bad about this hostel...tge best I've ever stayed in. Great mattress and comfy sheets for starters. Many common areas mean you'll make lots of new friends especially if you're travelling alone. Hostel staff are more than attentive and organize many activities including kayaking, pub tours, bike rides. I 2 as sad to leave as I had a great time. Well done to all the staff!!!!!

Great atmosphere, free pasta, big common room to hang out and meet people

• 16th Jun 2014

The hostel was quite dirty all the time. Fridges were greasy and it was kind of a challenge to cook a proper meal without giving up by saying... "This is disgusting" Security was great. Atmosphere was low. The hostel area is quite a large room so atmosphere is hard to get. People sit far away from each other.