City Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Upplandsgatan 2a, 11123, Stockholm, Sweden

Very kind and helpful staff.

• 1st Sep 2014

I like the hostel in general and all the staffs are great, just a slight issue with the dust as I was staying at the 6bed dorm and the last bed towards the end had a bit of dust. Just ensure that corners are not missed when vacuuming.

I stayed only one night at City Backpackers Hostel but the experience was great. The staff is so nice and the rooms are always clean and very secure. I also had breakfast there and it was good. Completely recomended. I hope I can come back soon to Stockolm and stay here again.

• 31st Aug 2014
  • Mexico

I loved it at CBP. It was my first time travelling alone but I had a blast, it was one of the best holidays I've had. Very sociable hostel. Very clean, great facilities. Would recommend.

I cannot find fault with this hostel. In addition to having everything you need in a hostel, it has a lovely atmosphere and is very cozy. The staff are wonderful. Would definitely stay here again.

Good hostel. A bit of a walk from main sights but you will enjoy the walk. Very close to the central station though. I think they should sell beverages at the cafe during the night - it would create an amazing atmosphere. Other than that, everything was excellent.

unique style i suggest to change the name to more catchy name like"Submarine hostel" to match with the underground rooms and nice style of the floor and doors

The lady at the reception wasn't really helpful at telling us what to do in Stockholm. I understand that they don't have to guide us around in the city, but it was very hard to ask for some interesting things to do in the city.

• 28th Aug 2014
  • Belgium

excellent on all fronts

Extremely good hostel, everything was perfect, save and clean. I only stayed one night and wanted to take it easy and I could as well as there were people having a VERY good time in some other lovely part of the hostel. Something for everyone. The price is not cheap for a central european but at the same time average (or maybe even cheap) for Stockholm. Thank you!

A great hostel, very close to the city center. Very quiet at night. Unfortunately, wifi didn't work well everywhere. But definitely recommendable.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Absolutely huge with a really cool layout. Several large common areas - one with a projector screen, and one that's outdoors. Staff are really friendly and have various events organized for the hostel from learning to make Swedish meatballs to free entry to one of Stockholm's best clubs. Great for meeting people.

Breakfast was very good value for the reasonable cost. Kitchen facilities were clean and tidy. Staff were very helpful with info about Stockholm. Would definitely stay there again . No negatives-- would just add hooks in rooms so one can hang clothes and maybe some shelves, space permitting.

• 23rd Aug 2014

One of the best Hostels I have stayed at in Europe!

A great Hostel - The bathrooms and Kitchens were clean and there was plenty of space to relax and socialise. A big Kitchen, a big common room, a cafe, an outdoor area. My only gripe would be that you have to hire bed linen and it would be easier if it were included within the price, but I knew this before I went and had accounted for it. Fantastic location, about 5 minutes walk (if that) from the main train, bus and subways. I also found the staff very helpful and friendly.

Fantastic hostel. Large common room and good wifi.

Loved everything about this hostel- location, feel, people, staff, hospitality. Staff very kind at all hours of day. Cool rooms and got a free upgrade (thanks). Loved the courtyard/cafe. Good vibes here!

Such a great Hostel! I had a great time and would recommend this place to any friends visiting Stockholm!

Great room, great people, great time! I can't think of anything that can be improved...

Very clean and comfortable hostel. The location is close to Central station. The bed was comfy and the shower facilities were clean. I had a great time staying there. Lots of activities on offer, but I didn't participate, because I was visiting friends in town.