City Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Upplandsgatan 2a, 11123, Stockholm, Sweden

Absolutely amazing hostel. Fantastic atmosphere and touring opportunities. Wish i could have stayed longer!

Everytime i visit stockholm , i stay there as its location is excellent and u can walk to anywhere and take public transportation easily

Great place to stay. Nice and clean and good location.

Staff was incredibly friendly. Location was great. Highly recommend

• 21st Jun 2014

Very nice hostel! I'd stay here again any time. Maybe a little bit noicy (there were some children staying there), but really so bad...

Undoubtedly the best hostel you can stay in in Stockholm. Staff was attentive and friendly, dorms clean and cosy, comfy beds. I'll come back for sure!

No wonder it is among one of the best hostels in Europe.

• 18th Jun 2014
  • China

I can't say anything bad about this hostel...tge best I've ever stayed in. Great mattress and comfy sheets for starters. Many common areas mean you'll make lots of new friends especially if you're travelling alone. Hostel staff are more than attentive and organize many activities including kayaking, pub tours, bike rides. I 2 as sad to leave as I had a great time. Well done to all the staff!!!!!

Great atmosphere, free pasta, big common room to hang out and meet people

• 16th Jun 2014

The hostel was quite dirty all the time. Fridges were greasy and it was kind of a challenge to cook a proper meal without giving up by saying... "This is disgusting" Security was great. Atmosphere was low. The hostel area is quite a large room so atmosphere is hard to get. People sit far away from each other.

They offer a lot of great activities.

one of the best hostels i have stayed at

The backpacker hostel is really great. The common areas are huge and very nice. it's location is close to the center so that you can reach everything (center, gamla Stan, museums, free walking tour meeting point...) by walking. I'd recommend this hostel for everybody who wants to spent some days in helsinki and wants to get to know to other backpackers :-)

• 15th Jun 2014

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. The free pasta they have is a pretty good idea! Loved in. The rooms we stayed in were very good felt more like a two bed bunk room rather than a 6 bed dorm!! Location was amazing, breakfast wasn't that great!! Besides that a very cool and unique hostels!! And the staff were amazing!! 😀

This hostel was a bit of a walk from the Old Town and the main sight-seeing areas of the city, but the facilities are outstanding. The beds were probably the most comfortable of any hostel I've stayed in.

This is a great hostel. Very clean, great kitchen and "living room" area. Computer access and great social scene and recommendations for sight-seeing activities around the city.

Good location and Atmosphere. The staff was great and the cleanliness excellent.I'd like to go back again

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Spain

Great stay at City Backpackers! Had a really nice time there. Excellent way to meet other young people, to cook, to hang out and much more. Staff is very helpful and nice. I'll come back :)

A great hostel. I'd definitely stay here again. The free pasta in the kitchen was very helpful.

I think it's ridiculous that they charge an extra 25kr each for bed linen, I've never come across any other hostel in the world that does this - surely this is the most basic amenity for a hostel to provide?!

Hello, I know a lot of people are surprised when they travel to Scandinavia, where many hostels charge for sheets. The reason for this is that laundry service among other things are a lot more expensive than in other countries. Therefor we have to charge extra, unless youbring your own sheets. The bright side of it is that in Scandinavia people can actually live on minimum wages.;) And we do our best to compensate with freebies, such as free internet, printing and pasta. Kindly, Ellinor, CB