City Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Upplandsgatan 2a, 11123, Stockholm, Sweden

Great hostel, nice staff,good location. Great activities every night.recommend to stay!

Thanks for your comments. Great to hear you enjoyed our activities! Cheers, Oliver CBP

This hostel is great. I have no complaints (except maybe the weak wifi - but realistically I wasn't sitting around surfing the internet while I was there and it was nice to have any connection at all - for free! Plus they had computers to use). Great location with grocery and liquor stores a short walk away and easy commutes to cool areas on foot/bikes. The staff were always helpful and friendly. The whole atmosphere was great and the rooms and common areas were very clean! Highly recommended!!

• 13th Jun 2015

Great to hear you enjoyed your time in Stockholm and stay with us! Thank you for the kind comments. Cheers, Oliver CBP

I like there are refrigerators for each room and the kitchen is big enough for some guests cooking together. There are also enough computers for guests use.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Clean rooms, equipped with individual lockers and each bed has its own light and outlet. Kitchen is large and fully equipped, and even though I didn't take some, I could see that the free pasta was very much appreciated. Great common areas, good computers. Atmosphere is great and for some reason it was really easy to meet new people :) Friendly and helpful staff too! Still a bit pricey, should include bed linen or breakfast. (but would return anyway!)

Great stay and the staff were all really helpful and friendly. Especially the girl with the bangs and the brunette guy with the beard. Always had smiles on their faces and answered any questions I had and showed me new places to check out. Also very close to to train which was great.

Thanks for staying with us :) Cheers, Oliver

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff,

Thanks for staying with us! Cheers, Oliver CBP

Fantastic hostel! Very hip looking, breakfast was great and lots of social areas to hang out and meet with people. Also had a great kitchen. Staff gave a tour of the building when I checked in and had tons of extra activities! I did the bike tour which was lots of fun!!

We're really glad you had a great stay! Thanks so much for taking part in the bike tour and exploring Stockholm :) Cheers, Oliver CBP

Awesome hostel in a great location within walking distance of virtually anything. They hosted a really fun pub crawl on Thursdays that was a great way to meet people and see some local night life spots. I would definitely recommend staying here if your headed to Stockholm :)

Thanks so much for your review! Glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us. Cheers, Oliver CBP.

Not much choice of breakfast foods. A very limited range of things were included in the standard package. Other hostels offer more of an open buffet style for the same price.

Thank you for your comments! We have revamped our breakfast menu to include a choice between waffles, a cinnamon bun roll or a sandwich in addition to fruit, muesli and yoghurt to accommodate the different tastes and preferences of our guests. Cheers, Oliver CBP.

Can't fault this hostel. It was the last visit on our 6 months trip after around 20 hostels and certainly finished with a bang. There has been a huge amount of though go into decorating this place with a really clear theme in mind. Love the cheap breakfast, the sauna, the many lounge/common rooms and the excellent kitchens. Met many cool people here and to be honest this hostel has the highest security out of any we visited through Europe. Highly recommended.

Thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay and all our facilities! Cheers, Oliver CBP

Great place, one of the best hostels I've stayed

Best hostel I've stayed at. The free pasta was great for if you're on a budget, the ability to rent a bike right at the hostel was awesome, and the social atmosphere was my favorite part. Every night people would be talking to each other—you couldn't leave there without making at least one friend. The staff were very friendly and eager to help, & the location was nice as well—across from a beautiful park and not too far from a main shopping avenue and liquor store. I'd definitely stay again!

Great hostel with friendly staff

• 29th May 2015

One slightly unfriendly lady in the staff when checking in, but other than that it's a great hostel

The 2 male staff at the front desk were very friendly and helpful, not just to me but went out of their way to make other guests comfortable and informed. Showers/toilets that I used were always cleaned. upon my arrival, girl at reception informed me there were no pillow cases "you'll just have to put your sheet over that too" actually was an inconvenience- I wasn't even told I can pick one up the following day when more available.

Thank you for the review. I appologize for the inconvenience with the sheets.. We have now changed our routines with the washing company, so we will never risk running out of any sheets. Of course you should have been told to come pick a pillow case up next day, sorry about that, too. If you ever come back to CBP, we will give you free sheets .. Kindly, Ellinor

Very good hostal. The location is perfect and the facilities are very good. I totally recommend to stay in this hostel

Great hostel, was very well fitted out with very good facilities. It's a bit tedious with the daily rotating series of security codes to get in, and was a bit quiet when I visited, but otherwise, the place was great and in a very convenient location.

Hello! Thank you for your input. The daily code changes improve the security a lot, even though I understand it can be a bit annoying. A good advice is to take a photo of the codes with your phone, so you always have them accesible. Kindly, Ellinor CBP

Good hostel. Nice location, free tea throughout the day and pasta. The only complaints I have are breakfast isn't included and wasn't worth buying, the free sauna doesn't get very hot, and they don't include bed sheets in the price.

Great location! The hostel itself was nice. I enjoyed the atmosphere and made a few friends! I arrived on Friday and was surprised to see that there were no pub crawls or any kind of activity but a breakfast thing at 1am... Need more nightly activities to meet more people!

First ever hostel and this place definitely set high standards for all the rest! It's a short walk from the train station so very conveniently located. Staff were super friendly and they had daily events such as movie nights and the Swedish meatball experience. I was a solo traveler and met so many people that I still keep in contact with, loved it here!