City Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Upplandsgatan 2a, 11123, Stockholm, Sweden

Best hostel I ever stayed at, such a cool atmosphere! Definetely worth the money, even in a 12 bed room we had a good nights rest. Everything is very clean and the kitchen is great!

Even though I was only here for a couple of days, this hostel made my stay so much better! They have a full kitchen (along with free pasta!), a sauna (When in Sweden....amirite?!), and the staff was very friendly and helpful. There is also several common rooms that travelers gather to and hang out to play some games, share some beers and laughs, or just lounge and watch TV. I would recommend this to anyone in the area. Great value for the money, good location, and great facilities!

super super nice and clean...were 8 in our room...my sister and boys frm all over the world we talked the second night till after midnight was super cool and funny. The breakfast was nice even though we paid extra for it...was worth the money if you dont mind spending...the guy serving it was cool and seemed funny he chatted with my sis coz i dont speak swedish. Lovely place be defo back again

great people, great atmosphere, great people. If you are in Stockholm you should definitley go there, not only because of the free pasta :)

I think it is one of the best hostels where I've ever stayed. The only thing that I would love to find is some instruments, a guitar and a small piano always make the best atmospheres in hostels.

• 14th Nov 2013
  • Mexico

Thank you so much for the compliment. And you are right, we really should get at least a guitar! Cheers, EllinorCBP

Very nice staff, organized by the fact i came late at night, awesome atmosphere and cleaning was great. Great hostel in the middle of city centre.

Just stayed there for one night, cause I had to catch a bus quite early for skavsta-airport outside Stockholm: + very polite staff, showing me around the hostel + nice facilities, clean rooms + close to the main-trainstation of Stockholm - shower was quite far from the room, downstairs and it was like walking through a labyrinth to get there - only a bed sheet and a sheet for the pillow included in the price, but not for the blanket

Hello, we are so sorry, but you must have gotten one piece to little when you checked in, the price does include all the sheets you need. So sorry about that, if you ever come back we will give you free sheets as compensation. Kindly, Ellinor, CBP

This Hostel is really amazing, they have tons of common areas which makes it really amazing for meeting people, indoors and outdoors. They have even free sauna every evening. Don't take the breakfast, just a small simple sandwich and filter coffee, that's my only negative feedback. Regarding the rest, so far I've been in more than 30 hostels, and when it's about facilities, this was the best. And once you visit Stockholm you will also realize that the hostel is also quite cheap :)

good location, friendly staff and very confortable!

Free sauna! Need I say more? Prime location and a variety of great common areas. Friendly staff and a great map with tips taped to the desk.

Definitely the nicest hostel I've stayed at - and there's been a few! Superclean, well maintained, everything works and the staff was very helpful. And I liked the no-shoes-policy, it made the place feel more like home (and more clean)! :)

• 7th Nov 2013
  • Finland

There are no words how much I loved this place! If was so warm and friendly and clean and everything was so well done. The kitchen was THE BEST kitchen in any hostel is stayed in (especially the free pasta) And there was someone to always have a chat over wine. Not having a bar aaa probably the best thing as there were so many common places to enjoy! Cannot wait to come back!!!

Fantastic hostel!!!! Excellent staff, great location, really safe, secure & clean. Michael was super helpful and the Viking Sauna tour was totally worth it.. Would recommend many times over.

Solid place. Little pricey, but cool overall. Nice common area. A little sad that its all in the basement.

Thank you for the review! Next time around, check out all our facilities that are not in the basement, such as the café and the chill out area in the reception. Also, half of the rooms are on the first floor, and we make sure to always let guests know in advance if they will stay in a room with no window. Kindly, Ellinor CBP

I had a great stay at the hostel; the kitchen is well designed and with all pots and pans needed plus free pasta. There are brand new computers available free of charge and a printer, both very handy to plan the rest of my trip and check email ! The space is nice and the vibe is good. My only critic is against the noise; downstairs by the kitchen and common room it can become pretty loud at night! The staff do a great job at asking guests to be respectful but I still found it very loud.

very nice experience

• 4th Nov 2013
  • Hong Kong

The place was really cozy and clean. Staff were really nice and the location was good! ++++

• 3rd Nov 2013
  • Finland

Everything was excellent!

A good deal in hyper-expensive Stockholm. A big, well-run hostel, but doesn't feel big. Easy walk from bus/train station. Supermarket about a 5 minute walk (where you can at least afford potatoes). Hostel bike rental at SEK 50 for 4 hours. (Also municipal bikes available nearby in summer.) Big common kitchen with free pasta. Expect a one-time linen charge. My photos: glenn-campbell.com/detail/stockholm

It was very easy to get there by Stockholm Central-station. and staff was all kind and every facilities were all clean and comfort. also with Valuable price, so I strongly recommend!

• 1st Nov 2013