City Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Upplandsgatan 2a, 11123, Stockholm, Sweden

This hostel had an amazingly cozy feel. Just walk out of your room, into the common kitchen and you'll meet dozens of travelers who are looking to get to know you and share stories. It's very clean and the staff is friendly. And free pasta is a huge plus! I would certainly recommend!

I cannot say enough good things about City Backpackers. Staff is phenomenal. Do the activities (meatball experience)-great way to meet fellow travelers. Great location. Definitely my new favorite hostel!

Great Hostel! One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Only complaint (of course I gotta have one) would be the removal of shoes in the room areas. Staff is great and helpful. There's construction going on in the patio area but I don't think the hostel is in control of that. Stay here for a great Stockholm experience!

Absolutely LOVED this hostel. As a solo female backpacker I felt very safe. It wasn't a big hostel like the generator ones so it felt very cozy and you could actually meet people at the events, kitchen and cafe they have. I went to their meatball dinner night and it was a lot of fun! I was able to walk everywhere in Stockholm from this location. I would definitely recommend staying here!

Although you have to pay for linen and that there are cheaper hostels around, this was probably one of the Best all round hostels I've stayed in. Free pasta, multiple fridges for each room, good kitchen, good common room, events on most nights of the week, free viewing of films, full size lockers outside of dorm, cute decor. I didn't try the breakfast but the meatball making session was awesome. Friendly staff for Sweden also. Would have liked to have stayed longer than my 3 nights.

Very good, would recommend!

• 2nd May 2015

Atmosphere is awesome. All you have to do is go downstairs in the common room and spark up a conversation with whoever is around. You'll meet all sorts of outgoing and interesting people! I'd recommend staying here.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. If you are in stockholm do not stay anywhere but here. Very clean and atmosphere is amazing. Enough said.

Very cool hostel!great to meet people!the guy in the reception and all the other stuff is extremely friendly...but only the girl who works at reception seems always bored to help you!

Great location, food and facilities! Affordable breakfast compared to regular prices in the city. Highly recommend the bike tour! Very clean and awesome events. Great effort by the hostel to make you feel welcome with its events. Thanks for the lovely stay!

Great hostel. You get weekday you pay for. Staff was very generous and accommodating.

• 26th Apr 2015

Great sauna, kitchen, and additional amenities.

• 26th Apr 2015

This hostel is like a labyrinthian underground bunker. It's walking distance from the train station. The immediate area is not so interesting, mostly tall modern offices. There's no bar, but you can bring your own booze and hang out with other travelers in one of several common areas. The wifi constantly prompts you to check in on Facebook, which is fine if you're using a web browser, but causes apps to frequently stop working

Awesome place, best backpackers I've ever been to !

Great value for money and in an excellent location- easy to walk to all of the best places in Stockholm. The staff was also very friendly and there was a great atmosphere and it was very easy to meet other travelers.

Great hostel to meet people. The staff ranged from extremely friendly to cold (especially the girl who works at reception).

Great activities organised by the hostel, large common areas, very interesting crowd, very good security - and location just 5min walk from T-centralen.

Great location, Very easy to find, would appreciate an activity list downstairs in the common room... I forgot what the hostel had planned for each day, People working were relatively friendly but not really all that knowledgeable about the city.

Hello! Thank you for the suggestion, we should definitely put a list with the activities in all the common areas. I will also remind the staff that they can always use our web site for great suggestions about things to do in Stockholm, if they are new in Stockholm and haven't gotten around that much yet. Kindly, Ellinor CBP

Great hostel! Comfortable beds, cute lounge area, and clean facilities. Breakfast (at the cafe) was not complimentary but was good value for money.

We felt very comfortable, the 18 and 50 years old both! The atmosphere was very friendly and easy going, uncomplicated, to be yourself. We had a good time!

• 15th Apr 2015
  • Switzerland

Lovely to hear! Welcome back!